Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Cheerleaders are for chad

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Skimming the history of cheer leading, I was pleasantly surprised that the first cheerleaders were all men. This was around the 1870s, and it wasn't this faggy exhibitionist thing as you would think- it was more just men gathering around and chanting fight songs, as male fans naturally do even to this day. It seems like in times past, it was more socially acceptable for men to support men.

It wasn't until 1923 when they allowed women to cheerlead, and it wasn't long at all till it became this hyperfeminine activity adding exhibitionist shit like spead-eagle acrobatics, booty shaking, and pom-poms. Parallel to this, because this hyperfeminine exhibitionism became synonymous with emotional support, the numbers of men who were once naturally inclined to support men got elbowed out of this activity since they don't want the fag finger pointed at them. It's fascinating how the infiltration of women into cheerleading corrupted it into an gatekeepy exhibitionist vehicle of hypergamy, and that had macroscopic cultural consequences of men needing to be steely, and being bottled up emotionally in the day-to-day.

I always thought the idea of cheerleaders and ring girls are stupid. They are just unneccessary whores that bring too much attention to themselves in between gameplay. Historically, I find it suspect that cheerleaders are only acceptable in the most masculine of sports: football and basketball. In those sports, you get sets of cheerleaders for each team. In boxing/MMA, you get neutrally aligned ring girls. Cheerleaders in less Chaddy activities like chess or esports, while there is a bit of it, you get the sense that it's out of place, and we've been conditioned that way.

It's weird how society has always found it acceptable to emotionally support these hyper-masculine athletes in the form of these hyper-feminine cheerleaders, while normie-tier and below men get gaslit to suck it up in everything we do (or else we aren't real men).

Chad always wins, even in the emotional support game.

Last edited:
In synchron walking in japan, males still do the cheerleading. Dunno about other sports.

Everywhere women go, it gets ruined

They ruin everything they try, its over.

In synchron walking in japan, males still do the cheerleading. Dunno about other sports.

I had no idea such a thing existed. It's hilarious because it's so Japanese and is such a spectacle.

They only cheer for me when I leave

Female cheerleaders are fine. Allowing negros in was bad. We should have segregated leagues.

Interesting. Now cheerleading has lead to the oversexualization of young girls, wearing the least amount of clothes possible and dancing to explicit music with lyrics about ass shaking and sex.

Inever know that men cheerleaders existed. But I think that shit have their days counted due to feminism.

cheerleading is some of the dumbest shit ever, it feeds the foids ego way too much and makes them cruel, heartless bitches, never met a nice cheerleader ever in my life