Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American women (of all races) are KKK-level racist towards Indian men

Most Asian people are obsessed with whites, there's a reason Anime characters are all portrayed as Full blown causcaian. Most japanese will not pay any attention to anti white articles. Only the oldcels maybe.
most anime characters aren't caucasian they aren't asian either...they are anime characters

that being said there are some small amount of truth to it

3D fictional characters often have ''whiteish''' phenos who are rare if not very rare among whites but exist

4043466 Zrzut ekranu 2024 02 09 072242
4043467 403607051 888988842588685 3633997985271190206 n
4037201 Desenhista on artstation nobara 1 1
Yiwfavbqhx441

White Women with neotenous features ( they exist sadly rare )

most anime characters aren't caucasian they aren't asian either...they are anime characters

that being said there are some small amount of truth to it

3D fictional characters often have ''whiteish''' phenos who are rare if not very rare among whites but exist

View attachment 1168603View attachment 1168604View attachment 1168605View attachment 1168606

White Women with neotenous features ( they exist sadly rare )
Yes, but a lot of whites, even the ones here end up thinking japanese/Koreans are more attractive then what they are. It's because, of Anime.

That's why I don't care how curries behave anymore or "defame" other curries and make them look bad, because that would be focusing on noise, not the actual problem, the actual problem is we're the ugliest that's it.
I think you are kinda self hating curries don't look bad some phenos are great, same can be said about whites, blacks or asians

Yes, but a lot of whites, even the ones here end up thinking japanese/Koreans are more attractive then what they are. It's because, of Anime.
honestly i kinda agree even i find indian women to be more attractive than noodles ( also doesn't help that noodle lovers are....hmmm very vocal about it ( not all of course ))

honestly i kinda agree even i find indian women to be more attractive than noodles ( also doesn't help that noodle lovers are....hmmm very vocal about it ( not all of course ))
Because, Indians are causacoid. That's why some chadpreets can pass as meds. While, Asian changs even if they exist(most are hapas or surgerymaxxed kpop faggots) can't. Being causcaian is always better. White men only like Asian women, because They're easy to get, if given a choice they would pick white women.

Because, Indians are causacoid. That's why some chadpreets can pass as meds. While, Asian changs even if they exist(most are hapas or surgerymaxxed kpop faggots) can't. Being causcaian is always better. White men only like Asian women, because They're easy to get, if given a choice they would pick white women.
noodles have neoteny which is huge + for many or at least more common than in other races, still caucasoid women with neoteny mogs noodles doesn't matter if indian ( gracile indid ) white ( alpinids or danubian nordids, gracile meds )

Every picture of anime characters in 2D drawings or 3D renders doesn't represent how they would actually look like if brought into the real world. They still exist in another medium not 1:1 with reality. If you've seen the Miku Hatsune dolls with real working eyes and facial expressions that's how anime characters are supposed to look irl. They look like uncanny facsimiles of humans with their wonky proportions, no musculature, bone definition or pores.

Yes, but stereotypes, also play a big role.
Asians are far more uglier, I have made several threads, they have deluded white people into thinking They're much more attractive, then, they are. But then, the main reason why whites like them, is because, they don't oppose whites stealing their women.
Asians and Blacks are heavily haloed by the media but adjusting for that we are still the ugliest, even Blacks (both men and women) look way better Indians. Indians don't have the problem of woman stealing because they are forced to stay with us because no other race finds them attractive, thankfully I still find them attractive but none of them gave me a chance so it doesn't help much as an incel. That's the only major advantage of being Indian though (as long as you're normie), I'll admit we don't have it bad in regards to that.

Every picture of anime characters in 2D drawings or 3D renders doesn't represent how they would actually look like if brought into the real world. They still exist in another medium not 1:1 with reality. If you've seen the Miku Hatsune dolls with real working eyes and facial expressions that's how anime characters are supposed to look irl. They look like uncanny facsimiles of humans with their wonky proportions, no musculature, bone definition or pores.
very true

tho extremaly small amount of people while not looking animu can have very pseudo-anime eyes

Malavika_Mohanan_Pics_1.jpg
C0f4a56cdacf73fb777759d16b86b388
22729196 365460050560093 4553638026576865345 n

Don't think that indians are ugly but it's due more to behavior which causes normies of other races to bully them, and not only white ones
Bluepilled normie

Even if all the curries in the world started being less arrogant, more hygienic and acted civilised (impossible - but lets say), then we will still be the most hated viciously simply because we are the ugliest. Nothing can beat the halo effect, blackpill and lookism at the end of the day.
Based blackpill

Nah whites are absolute hated, most hated race by far along with jews and indians my nigga @DarkStarDown can confirm this 100%
That's because you mistake ethnic whore's jealousy towards whites for "hate", ethnics only talk shit because they're attracted to white people and feel inferior to them, just visit subreddits like r/raceplay and all you see is black foids calling themselves "nigger bitch for bwc" THAT'S how loud SJWs really feel about whites, the most liberal areas are white man's heaven of noodles and goblinas, they only seethe when whites don't want to fuck them

REAL hatred is the visceral disgust foids of all races feel towards ethnic men, they don't talk about it much because of their desire to sound politically correct but it's there and you can catch it in a instant
@CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
gracile indid for women north indid for men, indo nordid for men too

indeed :forcedsmile:
Gracile Indid is decent but I don't like it because the female picture looks like my mum jfl, Indid looks better to me

Gracile Indid is decent but I don't like it because the female picture looks like my mum jfl, Indid looks better to me
what do you think of gracile med or european alpinids ? danubian nordid ( this pheno wasn't included in phenotype site for some weird reason )
best european phenos for foids :forcedsmile: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

DN

Danubian Nordid Secondary 1
DanubianNordidUpdatedmorph

gracile med

640px-Pen%C3%A9lope_Cruz.jpg

gorid

22729196 365460050560093 4553638026576865345 n
Df593f514d813b888c42e74dad60ae93

sry if i'm derailling thread btw

That's because you mistake ethnic whore's jealousy towards whites for "hate", ethnics only talk shit because they're attracted to white people and feel inferior to them, just visit subreddits like r/raceplay and all you see is black foids calling themselves "nigger bitch for bwc" THAT'S how loud SJWs really feel about whites, the most liberal areas are white man's heaven of noodles and goblinas, they only seethe when whites don't want to fuck them

REAL hatred is the visceral disgust foids of all races feel towards ethnic men, they don't talk about it much because of their desire to sound politically correct but it's there and you can catch it in a instant
@CopingForBrutality
Even if you take foids out of the picture, there's still so much hatred against those with ugly phenotypes, stereotypes are a reason or excuse to justify the hatred because humans always want a reason to do things. If Indians were completely perfect in their behaviour people would start inventing up exaggerations to justify the hatred, most ugly people are hated no matter what, a proper justification doesn't have to be there.

Also the thing is, many of times it's difficult to set apart the hate from envy and actual genuine bloodlust hatred, this goes for matters outside of looks too. Of course they are not mutually exclusive but with regards to race I think it is, so I'm not surprised if some Whitecels mistaken their envy hatred as genuine hatred, envy hatred is still hatred and they might get the most of that but it's on a different scale to genuine hatred which changes the scope of things

If Indians were completely perfect in their behaviour
Indians being perfect in their behavior means Indians not existing, they violate people's visual cortex just by being there, their looks on its own is an offense, they don't even have to do/say anything or smell bad, their LOOKS smell bad

Indians being perfect in their behavior means Indians not existing,
Hypotheticals by definition can't exist since predeterminism is innate to this universe, whenever I bring up a hypothetical I'm dreaming (cope), of course it can't be real
they violate people's visual cortex just by being there, their looks on its own is an offense, they don't even have to do/say anything or smell bad, their LOOKS smell bad
True, perceived behaviour is more important than actual behaviour

Indian men are stinky and unhygienic and perverts

perceived behaviour is more important than actual behaviour
Bluepilled racists like @Chudpreet will never admit the main reason shitskins in the west makes their blood boil is simply them EXISTING in beautiful white countries, their behavior is absolutely irrelevant or just an excuse to hate them, you can't personality-maxx your way out of being perceived a sub-human brown piece of shit, I learned this the hard way as a darkie living in a light country, people just don't wanna SEE brown men, they don't care how brown men behave, anyone saying otherwise is LYING

Last edited:
Bluepilled racists like @Chudpreet will never admit the main reason shitskins in the west makes their blood boil is simply them EXISTING in beautiful white countries, their behavior is absolutely irrelevant or just an excuse to hate them, you can't personality-maxx your way out of being perceived a sub-human brown piece of shit, I learned this the hard way as a darkie living in a light country, people just don't wanna SEE brown men, they don't care how brown men behave, anyone saying otherwise is LYING
This is on a tangent but I'm curious, are you darker than your parents, did the universe also scam you like that? I'm short as fuck even though parents are normal height, finally got over it this yr when I realised I'm subhuman all round so I started to hate everything now not only height

I learned this the hard way as a darkie living in a light country, people just don't wanna SEE brown men, they don't care how brown men behave, anyone saying otherwise is LYING
Being darker than everyone is like being short, both get bullied hard, thank fuck you're not both but still quite brutal

finally got over it this yr when I realised I'm subhuman all round so I started to hate everything now not only height
Honestly I got over the racepill too when I realized "race" doesn't even exist, whites are just good looking humans, there's only LOOKS, it doesn't matter what you wanna call it, race, height, face blah blah it's just LOOKS, good looking people are simply the elites of humanity, it's not even necessary to call them a certain race

Curry = ugly, people don't hate curries because of their curry "race", they hate curries because humans hate ugliness, believing in race is egoistical and bluepilled, we are just very ugly humans