Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Bear and Men TREND problem

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
★★★★★
After seeing the recent trend on tiktok about women preferring the presence of a bear in the forest rather than a man, it underlines a fracture in male-female relations.

I find it interesting that women consider the worst imaginable scenario when it comes to men, accusing them of all sorts of evils: being rapists, bullies etc... In stark contrast, when it comes to bears, they eulogize them despite the fact that they are ruthless predators capable of devouring their prey while it's still alive.

Some of you may think that it's due to women's inherent nature to prefer animals to incels, but in my opinion, the problem lies in the conception of man's image: we're witnessing a dehumanization of the latter. Previously, masculinity was associated with a lexical field of vigor, notably strength, willpower, energy etc... he was respected and recognized for these characteristics, now he's seen as an enemy to be slaughtered, the aim not being to eliminate men from the planet but rather to undermine all the traits linked to testosterone in order to subjugate him.

This trend is no coincidence, as women are increasingly resentful of men. If society doesn't collapse, I can totally envisage a future where women will gain supremacy over men. We can already see the feminization of institutions and infrastructures, and women benefit more from the system and technology than men.

What do you think ? Thanks for reading my schizo autistic post

Third worlders need to take note of this, all that rush for 'development' & modernization is not all that is cooked up to be, in any 'developed' society, women & faggots are the new nobility/ruling class, meanwhile in 3rd world countries, femicide is the norm & faggots are heavily stigmatized or killed, the solution to all of this is to reverse the HDI in Western countries, none of these whores will have the gall to act the way they do today with a non-existent police force & cucked Court system, take away the ability to call 911 or have a man arrested & the West will heal

Third worlders need to take note of this, all that rush for 'development' & modernization is not all that is cooked up to be, in any 'developed' society, women & faggots are the new nobility/ruling class, meanwhile in 3rd world countries, femicide is the norm & faggots are heavily stigmatized or killed, the solution to all of this is to reverse the HDI in Western countries, none of these whores will have the gall to act the way they do today with a non-existent police force & cucked Court system, take away the ability to call 911 or have a man arrested & the West will heal
Yeah

Liberalism is the main cause of these problems: it only cares about constant growth and respects only the law of the market, to the detriment of all morals and values. Industrialization is also responsible for today's competitiveness, with the rural exodus, etc.

no its just foids being chad only.

Based . Law Inhibits Man , if you Remove that " you will see True Human Nature . Non of that " I have Muh Boyfriend / Im to Buhssy , Garbage Anymore .

no its just foids being chad only.
This is very simplistic thinking: we're talking about a survivalist environment where the reptilian brain should encourage a woman to associate with a man to increase her chances of survival. It's obvious to me that there's psychological programming at work here.

Deus ex deus

First the dogpill and now this?

Attachments

• 1716804547826856.webm
    1.7 MB
cool, what about ''manbearpig vs man'' tho?

if foids choose the bear then that's just natural selection jfl dumb bitches