Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American women (of all races) are KKK-level racist towards Indian men

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
One thing feminists will say to justify women's treatment of Indians is that a woman's sexual preferences are sacred, and therefore it is ok if a foid chooses not to date certain races she is not attracted to (like Indians). But the reality is that women's hatred of Indian men is not limited to dating contexts, and manifests itself long before it gets to this point. If the issue were that foids simply do not date Indian men, then the issue for Indian men would simply be that they find themselves "friendzoned". But Indian men do not get "friendzoned", because women do not even befriend Indian men. Women hate Indian men in all of their interactions, even if they are platonic. A woman who is a cashier will make small talk with white men but not Indian men, because she has a visceral hatred of Indian men and literally wants them dead. Women do not just refuse to date Indian men, but they will go out of their way to be rude to them in other areas of life, in every little interaction, because of their intense racial hatred for them, and desire to see them racially exterminated. Think for a moment that a woman made friends with an Indian man - this would give him the opportunity to perhaps network through her social circle and be exposed to more women, increasing his chances of reproducing. Women will try to prevent this from happening at all costs, because they want Indian men genetically exterminated. They want their homelands purified of Indian genes. Women quite literally have a Nazi/KKK-level hatred of Indian men.

If someone started a KKK-like organization that lynched Indians in Canada, I think a good amount of people would actually support them because it's easy to hate sub 5 ethnic manlets

Last edited:
If someone started a KKK-like organization that lynched Indians in Canada, I think a good amount of people would actually support them because it's easy to hate sub 5 ethnic manlets
jesus christ you need help with all that unecessary hate in your heart

You should check what some redditors in Canadian subcuckits have to say about curries since they're posted in other threads here, I'm not exaggerating

You should check what some redditors in Canadian subcuckits have to say about curries since they're posted in other threads here, I'm not exaggerating
i remember this, i think it's due that redditors can't attack anymore blacks and yellows. What's left for them are whites, indians and jewry

deserved tbh all indians are evil

i remember this, i think it's due that redditors can't attack anymore blacks and yellows. What's left for them are whites, indians and jewry
this could be true evil people just need somewhere to vent their hatred

Average 'antiracist' cucknadian liberal: "Canada has fallen. Millions of Pajeets must die."

But men with a racial preference are demonized even if they prefer their own race.
I like how even in the left it's acceptable to make fun of Indians, everyone does that racist Indian accent and there are all those Youtube channels that troll telemarketers that are all lowkey racist to Indians.
Indians are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy at the moment and to be honest I don't even think it's deserved because niggers and jews are way more of a threat to people than Indians.
I think women only attack Indians because they view them as weak not because they think they are an actual threat, literal nigger rapists get treated better than Indians. :feelskek:

Here’s a concise summary of the points you’ve raised:

• Some feminists argue that a woman’s sexual preferences are sacred, justifying her choice not to date certain races (like Indians).
  • However, the reality is that women’s negative feelings toward Indian men extend beyond dating contexts.
  • Indian men don’t just face being “friendzoned”; they often don’t even form platonic friendships with women.
  • Women exhibit intense racial hatred toward Indian men, even in everyday interactions.
  • This racial animosity prevents Indian men from networking and connecting with others.
  • Ultimately, some women desire the genetic extermination of Indian men.

Average 'antiracist' cucknadian liberal: "Canada has fallen. Millions of Pajeets must die."
But men with a racial preference are demonized even if they prefer their own race.
I like how even in the left it's acceptable to make fun of Indians, everyone does that racist Indian accent and there are all those Youtube channels that troll telemarketers that are all lowkey racist to Indians.
Indians are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy at the moment and to be honest I don't even think it's deserved because niggers and jews are way more of a threat to people than Indians.
I think women only attack Indians because they view them as weak not because they think they are an actual threat, literal nigger rapists get treated better than Indians. :feelskek:
good post, indians are seen as small and weak and are laughing stock of entire world

it's helps that some of their women are very hot ( gracile indid ) and they mostly go for their own...whites with bwc fetish, bbc's and recently asian kpop KANGZ hate that so they ridicule indian men

I've tried to stand up to anti-Indian racism before but always get shut down. Bet if I was a pajeeta or tallfag curry I'd be taken more seriously.

I've tried to stand up to anti-Indian racism before but always get shut down. Bet if I was a pajeeta or tallfag curry I'd be taken more seriously.
on reddit ?

The way I see it, fighting against hate towards indian is fighting against anti-incel hate. In both cases, they're hated in large part due to their low LMS and poor reputation. The struggle is shared

And if you as a curry male point this out to foids or their simps you are called racist and delusional

sorry to hear, i guess it's either tallfag whites or thug blacks have biggest disdain for you >?
Most of my stories would be from when I lived in Australia, so no thug blacks around. Mostly comments from middle class white tallfags and white women, about how Indians smell, curry, and just stupid stuff.

Most of my stories would be from when I lived in Australia, so no thug blacks around. Mostly comments from middle class white tallfags and white women, about how Indians smell, curry, and just stupid stuff.
i see sorry to hear that

Perhaps stop polluting the new world and go back to India?

Anti-Indian racism is the only socially acceptable racism these days.

Quote from IT:
I will admit that the weirdest thing between this sub and incel subs is the mutual disdain that seems to be held for Indian guys. Incels seem to believe that all Indian guys are ugly subhumans, which is gross. However, on IT, almost every description of Indian guys I see is how they are horribly sexist and misognysts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/14am1th/comment/jodadak/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited:
You hate all humanity lmao. Also, shitskins make our beautiful white countries objectively worse so it's reasonable to hate them.

One thing feminists will say to justify women's treatment of Indians is that a woman's sexual preferences are sacred, and therefore it is ok if a foid chooses not to date certain races she is not attracted to (like Indians). But the reality is that women's hatred of Indian men is not limited to dating contexts, and manifests itself long before it gets to this point. If the issue were that foids simply do not date Indian men, then the issue for Indian men would simply be that they find themselves "friendzoned". But Indian men do not get "friendzoned", because women do not even befriend Indian men. Women hate Indian men in all of their interactions, even if they are platonic. A woman who is a cashier will make small talk with white men but not Indian men, because she has a visceral hatred of Indian men and literally wants them dead. Women do not just refuse to date Indian men, but they will go out of their way to be rude to them in other areas of life, in every little interaction, because of their intense racial hatred for them, and desire to see them racially exterminated. Think for a moment that a woman made friends with an Indian man - this would give him the opportunity to perhaps network through her social circle and be exposed to more women, increasing his chances of reproducing. Women will try to prevent this from happening at all costs, because they want Indian men genetically exterminated. They want their homelands purified of Indian genes. Women quite literally have a Nazi/KKK-level hatred of Indian men.
Currycels should definitely hate feminist foids. Those dumb pathetic animals have nothing better to do than to hate men

You hate all humanity lmao. Also, shitskins make our beautiful white countries objectively worse so it's reasonable to hate them.
You're a slav. Nobody, is immagrating to slavic countries.

Nailed it. That's exactly, why they are hated. Blacks commit more crime in Canada, yet, they won't open their mouths.

Nailed it. That's exactly, why they are hated. Blacks commit more crime in Canada, yet, they won't open their mouths.
20 years ago asians were still ridiculed...what changed is that kpop and anime made them untouchable, whites are in someway enemy number 1 and indians destroyed their smv

blacks as usual are untouchable

Most slavs won't welcome that and will be hostile unlike, Canadians. The only immigrants in Slavic countries like Russia are central Asians.
Eh many slavs are very anti ethnic still i myself don't hate arabs or indians

You're a slav. Nobody, is immagrating to slavic countries.
And who's immigrating to shitskin countries apart from the chinese expanding their empire? Slavic countries aren't the richest, but you can let a 10 year old girl go out at 10 pm at night and know that nothing will happen to her. You hear about a murder in the news once a year here.

20 years ago asians were still ridiculed...what changed is that kpop and anime made them untouchable, whites are in someway enemy number 1 and indians destroyed their smv

blacks as usual are untouchable
Indians didn't destroy anything. It's just that the Jews want it that way, so normies can take out their frustration out on someone.

Indians didn't destroy anything. It's just that the Jews want it that way, so normies can take out their frustration out on someone.
yes and no, while jews clearly saw new target, indians didn't helped it that they are biggest nation on net ( chinese mostly are protected by golden shield ) and their behavior can be questionable sometimes

i won't mention ultra nationalism cause most of net users are also like this, brazilians, russians, serbians. turks etc..

@Chudpreet

And who's immigrating to shitskin countries apart from the chinese expanding their empire? Slavic countries aren't the richest, but you can let a 10 year old girl go out at 10 pm at night and know that nothing will happen to her. You hear about a murder in the news once a year here.
Lmfao. The gulf states are one of the most safest in the world. Out of the 10. 4/10 of the most safest countries in the world are Arab countries. Yes, Africans are subhumans I don't deny that. The reason the rest of the middle east doesn't look like the gulf states is because, Americ/NATO keeps destabilizing the region, and keeps sanctioning countries. The Jews don't want us to prosper. Lebanon was called the 'paris of the middle east" a few decades ago, if the Jews didn't come here, then it would remain that way, and we have no oil btw.

Even, Sudan has oil, but it's a shithole. managing a country is not easy, Sandniggers build first world countries when we are left alone. Also Dubai is filled with slavs, but they call themselves, "expats" because, white people don't like calling themselves, immigrants. Plenty, of Russians also gobto Turkey. But sure, nobody is immigrating.

If NATO didn't start wars in The middle east, our countries would all be first world countries. That's a fact.

Last edited:
yes and no, while jews clearly saw new target, indians didn't helped it that they are biggest nation on net ( chinese mostly are protected by golden shield ) and their behavior can be questionable sometimes

i won't mention ultra nationalism cause most of net users are also like this, brazilians, russians, serbians. turks etc..

@Chudpreet
Yeah, I don't deny that they act wierd on the internet. But nothing justifies this much open hatred.

@Chudpreet
But jews could censor critisism, which they don't. You can't even use dog whistles on the internet about blacks.

Yeah, I don't deny that they act wierd on the internet. But nothing justifies this much open hatred.
I agree, still not only indians are hated whites and jews are also, myself i stopped caring about ZOG and jews time ago, just want to have peacefull life

I agree, still not only indians are hated whites and jews are also, myself i stopped caring about ZOG and jews time ago, just want to have peacefull life.
Put yourself, in the place of average curry who wears deodrant, and acts civilized. He will be hated no matter what. White hatred doesn't really exist. Most white women don't racemic, it's all just to win woke points. And by the way, the people who hate Indians the most for some reason are niggers. white women also will go out of their way to make a Curry's life a living nightmare in the west. I feel extremely bad for them. Statistically, blacks and Hispanics are more likely to commit crime, Indians and Asians are docile.

@Chudpreet
True, if India managed to make a firewall like China from the start and their matters didn't leak to other parts of the internet and other people didn't bother with theirs then I think there would be less hatred. Indians are the ugliest so naturally there is hatred but it would be a bit less with a firewall

Put yourself, in the place of average curry who wears deodrant, and acts civilized. He will be hated no matter what. White hatred doesn't really exist. Most white women don't racemic, it's all just to win woke points. And by the way, the people who hate Indians the most for some reason are niggers. white women also will go out of their way to make a Curry's life a living nightmare in the west. I feel extremely bad for them.
Nah whites are absolute hated, most hated race by far along with jews and indians my nigga @DarkStarDown can confirm this 100%

Hell recently i saw japanese wikipedia article in anti white sentiment not even anti american or something

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/反白人感情

Put yourself, in the place of average curry who wears deodrant, and acts civilized. He will be hated no matter what. White hatred doesn't really exist. Most white women don't racemic, it's all just to win woke points. And by the way, the people who hate Indians the most for some reason are niggers. white women also will go out of their way to make a Curry's life a living nightmare in the west. I feel extremely bad for them. Statistically, blacks and Hispanics are more likely to commit crime, Indians and Asians are docile.
Even if all the curries in the world started being less arrogant, more hygienic and acted civilised (impossible - but lets say), then we will still be the most hated viciously simply because we are the ugliest. Nothing can beat the halo effect, blackpill and lookism at the end of the day.

True, if India managed to make a firewall like China from the start and their matters didn't leak to other parts of the internet and other people didn't bother with theirs then I think there would be less hatred. Indians are the ugliest so naturally there is hatred but it would be a bit less with a firewall
Don't think that indians are ugly but it's due more to behavior which causes normies of other races to bully them, and not only white ones

Even if all the curries in the world started being less arrogant, more hygienic and acted civilised (impossible - but lets say), then we will still be the most hated viciously simply because we are the ugliest. Nothing can beat the halo effect, blackpill and lookism at the end of the day.
Yes, that's true.

Hell recently i saw japanese wikipedia article in anti white sentiment not even anti american or something
Most Asian people are obsessed with whites, there's a reason Anime characters are all portrayed as Full blown causcaian. Most japanese will not pay any attention to anti white articles. Only the oldcels maybe.

Yes, that's true.
That's why I don't care how curries behave anymore or "defame" other curries and make them look bad, because that would be focusing on noise, not the actual problem, the actual problem is we're the ugliest that's it.

Dnr go back to india

That's why I don't care how curries behave anymore or "defame" other curries and make them look bad, because that would be focusing on noise, not the actual problem, the actual problem is we're the ugliest that's it.
Yes, but stereotypes, also play a big role.
Asians are far more uglier, I have made several threads, they have deluded white people into thinking They're much more attractive, then, they are. But then, the main reason why whites like them, is because, they don't oppose whites stealing their women.