Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not just women, but even guys don't want to be around me.

N

NoMoreHopeCel

Self-banned
-
Not sure but I guess this is because of my autism. Or maybe a truecel trait. Although I know uglier guys have male friends so maybe that's not it. But people in general, family included don't want to have to do anything with me. They all get bored talking to me quickly, like SUPER quick, ignore me, don't want to be in any type of relation. It wasn't like that. Maybe it's because I've aged. Men past 30 years of age seem to be undesirable in all ways, completely disposable. It wasn't that bad before.

They coped that you would be a late bloomer and it would all come naturally. Once they realised you will never ascend and are a failure, they dont want to have to do anything with you

They coped that you would be a late bloomer and it would all come naturally. Once they realised you will never ascend and are a failure, they dont want to have to do anything with you
No blooming for your autism. And I feel like my autism and mental state got worse. And it's not even people from the past, but new ones that I tried to connect with. So it's not just that. Looks-wise I'd say I bloomed later, for sure. But it means nothing.

No blooming for your autism. And I feel like my autism and mental state got worse. And it's not even people from the past, but new ones that I tried to connect with. So it's not just that. Looks-wise I'd say I bloomed later, for sure. But it means nothing.
True. Unless you are really good looking, you will spend all your life alone as male autist

Not sure but I guess this is because of my autism. Or maybe a truecel trait. Although I know uglier guys have male friends so maybe that's not it. But people in general, family included don't want to have to do anything with me. They all get bored talking to me quickly, like SUPER quick, ignore me, don't want to be in any type of relation. It wasn't like that. Maybe it's because I've aged. Men past 30 years of age seem to be undesirable in all ways, completely disposable. It wasn't that bad before.
Feel u bro