Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads hate women and don’t even like talking to them (“Guys literally only want one thing and it’s disgusting”).

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
303C5804 493F 4656 85D6 B1ACEEBFD3B3

I’m sure many of you have seen this infamous tweet before.

If you have an IQ over 2 you’d know that this is bullshit and the vast majority of men are just content with stability.

Men highly value chasity and loyalty in women. Femoids will say they don’t like cheaters but we all know that is bullshit. Foids just want chad to commit when he has better options.

Low body counts are celebrated among women because it indicates the woman is stable and wont be a headache.

The only reason femoids believe this dumb shit is because they all have their eyes on Chad. And even Chad gets bored of flirting with boring copy pasted femoid personalities.
:feelsLSD::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk:

she is describing incels, not all men.

And love is disgusting. I kind of agree with her tbh

Foid´s complains only make sense if you substitute "man" for "Chad". Look r/FDS. Its the most obvious.

If foid really thought that is disgusting they wouldn't fight so hard to normalize whoring around.

If foid really thought that is disgusting they wouldn't fight so hard to normalize whoring around.
And spend hours making themselves look more enjoyable to fuck, so Chad will want to feed them his cum.

And spend hours making themselves look more enjoyable to fuck, so Chad will want to feed them his cum.
99% of thing foids do is for sex, and somehow men have the reputation of being shallow and obsessed with sex.

It’s best to ignore it when foids say shit like this. It’s annoying af and they say it all the time

she is describing incels, not all men.

And love is disgusting. I kind of agree with her tbh

Foid´s complains only make sense if you substitute "man" for "Chad". Look r/FDS. Its the most obvious.

None of you realized what she actually did here with this tweet. When she says "guys only want one thing" she obviously means chad, as she doesnt give a fuck what the rest of men actually want. The "fucking disgusting" part is projection talking about incels/non-chads. Its actually pretty clever.

I'm considered disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back