Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If bluepillers / lurkers / women were to simply accept what we’re preaching (looks are the most important thing in dating) then I wouldn’t hate them

Celius

Celius

-
Hell, I might start appreciating and or even putting some of their unsolicited cookie-cutter black & white easier said than done unambiguous advice into consideration but the problem is, the rules of which they apply by themselves and their “code” is inconsistent with an objective reality hence there’s neither a relative cause nor an unbiased solution to our current predicament.

They refuse to simply accept sexual dimorphism, scientific studies, and all the evidential data pointing towards the fact that looks are by far one of, if not the most important factor in dating or pretty much life in general.

In view of this, they rely on ad hominem and their classic gaslighting policy.

> height doesn’t matter, I know a guy who…

IRRELEVANT. Women claim that height is important. Studies prove that height is important, so tell me, what the fuck does you finding an exception have anything to do with ANYthing?

> looks don’t matter, personality is more important…

Okay then. How does this help to explain the millions of women who’ve fell in love with literal mass murderers and abusive psychopaths? How does this help to explain thousands of ugly men with decent personalities who’re still suffering from loneliness?

> you can earn love by establishing self-worth

NO. That is unrealistic and impractical. NOT everyone has the genetic potential to improve. Not everyone has the financial support to create value. Not everyone can build upon something, assuming that something exists in the first place. Not everyone can win the lottery. NOT EVERYONE’S PATH IS THE SAME AS EACH OTHER.

Why can you NOT understand any of this? Genuinely and sincerely, what evolution of clusterfuck levels of glamorous coping mechanisms has led you to BLATANTLY lie as an attempt to manipulate others into believing that things are as easily achievable as you’re screeching it to be? And besides, love is neither earned nor self-sustained; hilariously enough, studies also prove this.

I digress, but it’s this fucking gaslighting, man. It’s the CONSTANT NEVER-ENDING fucking bluepill-thumping gaslighting that gets on my nerves like nothing else. If they were to simply acknowledge our suffering and accept the truth then I wouldn’t mind them.

But they don’t. They invalidate our problem, dehumanize our existence, and proceed to give out the most unsound midwit not-in-the-grey unrealistic advice imaginable.

How you’re not supposed to hate this species of disturbed individualities is beyond me.

Last edited:
Nah fuck them

I'm willing to forgive them if they accept genetic determinism and start implementing eugenics so future generations of men will have better lives

if they accept genetic determinism
Well, that’s the thing. They don’t. They’re not willing to accept the truth and so they tend to invalidate you and your entirety. Notice how unbelievably obsessed they are with this forum and just incel culture in general. They can’t get it anywhere else.

The thing is, most normies know that looks are everything. However agreeing with other normgroids matters much than the objective truth. The whole transgender movement is proof of this, and is why I no longer take normies seriously

The thing is, most normies know that looks are everything.
I actually somewhat agree on this. Constantly thinking about how fucking devastating genetic determinism truly is = contemplating death and annihilation to no end. They’re both destructive. They’re both unavailing. Normies choose to simply ignore it all on purpose and unironically “play their cards” instead.

They don't even accept race and IQ. Their whole gimmick is anti scientific.
But I know a guy. :foidSoy:

Normies choose to simply ignore it all on purpose and unironically “play their cards” instead.
And look where it's gotten us. I think people used to be much more blackpilled before the PC culture. I'm not saying they were aware of lookism, but it used to be a common belief that all foids are money-grubbing whores at the end of the day.

Average normies are the type of people that would have burned you at the stake for being a witch or watched with glee as the high priest cut your heart out as a sacrifice to the gods. Society changed a lot since then but the biological baseline only changed a little. I still don't believe normies are actually fully concious beings.

Then all the philanthropic and feminist shit about love is love and so on would collapse. If things other than looks were important, then it wouldn't be a problem for a straight man to seek a relationship with a tranny or something like that. The men who have sex with a tranny are either gay themselves or have not even noticed that it is a man. The latter were lured by the perfectly styled tranny. So from looks. It wasn't about emotions. And it's the same with normal dating.

I'd still hate them. I wish an agonizing death upon anyone who got luckier than me at birth.

"Some people shine and others don't" Not everyone was granted a pee pee poo of self insight, even while seeming insightful normies are filled with questionable (a)morals, platitudes and fantastic tales of a just world build up since early childhood by memetic preprogramming my nigga

"Some people shine and others don't" Not everyone was granted a pee pee poo of self insight, even while seeming insightful normies are filled with questionable (a)morals, platitudes and fantastic tales of a just world build up since early childhood by memetic preprogramming my nigga

View attachment 860692

The ones that accept it are still evil and hate you anyway

'Work on your personality bro'
Is that not objectively worse than just being called ugly?
Unfortunately, looks do contribute to who you are. However, by getting called ugly it could easily hurt your feelings but it's only surface level.
By telling someone to work on their personality you're essentially saying there's something completely wrong with them and that they're completely incompatible (there will be if you have been told this at some point)
Another example of bullshit normie behaviour is looksmaxxing.
It isn't even possible to ascend if you're sub-5. They always use the strawman of your typical incel being a basement dwelling, obese weeb because it makes us look like we haven't even tried to ascend. At some point, every single one of us will have tried to ascend because it's human nature to find solutions to things.

Dnr im pretty sure most of them do, but incels are gonna remain incel unless women start seeing their own hypergamy as a problem

@B/W muttcel we need to request our own subforum.

• Must be an adult virgin.
• Must be sub 5.
• Must be short (5’9” or below)

JFL @ us HAVING to compete for the bottom just so we can have our own corner that’s not infested with wannabe oppressed fakecels. :feelskek:

I'm willing to forgive them if they accept genetic determinism and start implementing eugenics so future generations of men will have better lives
Our standards couldn't be lower.

Agreed, complete Moggers infesting the forum, though Idk how we would verify all that without potentially getting doxxed :feelskek:

Anyone who brags about their height or face should be immediately banned
Anyone under 20 as well
@MillionBashStream97 thoughts?
I'm already disqualified from that group, I'm 5'11...

I'm 26, I'm sub-5, and obviously a virgin.

I agree on the age, and the bragging. If you are 17, 16, whatever, you are a edgy faggot at best. Young"cels" my ass...