Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over -Chad gets approached and gets to make out with dirty hypergamous bitch

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20180717 010126

'frustrated with online dating' we all know every woman gets matches so this is basically translation for I couldnt get genetically superior men online.

Fucking cunt. Oh well at least she's about to hit the wall. Oh wait she'll get atleast a Chadlite betabux in 2020 while we work hard to go home to brazzers. Cope with the rope

fuck this gay earth

I remember when girls asked me out...then they laughed because apparently I was such an undesirable that it was amusing to crush me just for kicks.

I think she meant "chads" not "guys" when she was asking that question. She doesn't care what sub6's thinks of her trying to start a conversation with a guy who got her pussy tingly.
Screen Shot 2018 07 16 at 52903 PM

I remember when girls asked me out...then they laughed because apparently I was such an undesirable that it was amusing to crush me just for kicks.

Just approach they said. Just man up. Learn more PUA to get more girls. Hahahahahahahah while Chad doesn’t have to do any of those things. Chad is automatically labeled as a man while we fucking break our backs and sweat out blood to even be considered as one.

Lmfao fuck being Chad must be nice

The Universe hates us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back