Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why genetics-only WEAKENS the Blackpill - GENES+CULTURE is the only way to make the Blackpill thrive

You can I guess. Around and around we go where we stop nobody knows..

No no. Don't try this crap. It's such a blowhard pompous statement from you and frankly makes you look so stupid to me it makes me react angery. What we are saying requires a lot of time to understand, even we are still developing it. All good things worth saying require smart people and people with experience to slowly sit and have the conversation again and again until something emerges that's useable. You (or anyone) is a terrible pos for thinking otherwise and trying to admonish us for it. That's all !
So you yourself haven’t thought the concept fully through yet? That’s a problem then, you are upset that you aren’t able to communicate the idea yourself and are mad that others don’t see it. Even if I take your side on this, it’s like being a gold prospector who knows he has found gold but hasn’t dug it up yet. You need to he able to fully articulate and understand what you are trying to say rather than circling around it because you think there is something there. You can’t blame others for not believing you if you yourself know you are developing it still.

Yeah COPE. You are dead set on talking the easy road.

And I never disagrees that attraction is based on your face, but attractions like this is not the only piece to the puzzle of Inceldom and our failing Western culture.
We all know things like tinder and such has made it harder, no one has denied that it’s harder now. Even even before tinder there were probably many sociotechnological changes that made it a lot harder than before. But what I’m saying is that no matter what era you lived in, looks were still everything. A woman who is not attracted to you is a bigger predictor of cucking you than societal conditions. Women being stoned to death and prophets talking about adultery is a common theme in the Bible for a reason. Blackpill ruled supreme.

Yeah. No it's not. And while I don't agree with with redpillers on many things, they may have one piece right, you are pathetic if you only consider one angel.
What do you disagree with the redpill about?

You mean Jordan Peterson doesn't or K9 doesn't?
JP. K9 might be redpilled but he hasn’t said anything cucked or blame shifted to males like JP. The real problem people have with K9 rn on the forum is that people think he’s coping, and fatlink is pinning his copes. If fatlink wasn’t pinning it, no one would have a problem with him. There are people with takes I disagree with much more than k9’s, such as @Crawford

Yes and no. I am certain their is dysfunction within the fully supported Incels family. Yes the Chads slay, and even some normies get close to "slaying", so yes I do believe the face is like a compounding in factor that takes any dysfunction and multiplies it. Also, for the Western world, we notice it because for the last 65 years we have been exposed to expectations that could have never even been imagined prior to modern media and entertainment.
Normies can slay if they can make a foid think she might get a relationship out of it, but he would have to abandon ship and hope she doesn’t get butthurt and make false accusations if he does so. Foids will be literal whores for Chad though, and will do so because they are genuinely attracted to him.

So you are from a region where Orthodox Jews roamed and you couldn't watch TV growing up? An encampment? And what's "half way". Their are orthodox communities and then modern ones. What's half way?
Half way as in between that of larping orthodox like Ben Shapiro and completely isolated Quakers. Many kids did not have a TV growing up, and the ones that did were only allowed to watch cartoons. The most liberal thing in our community was that genders were not segregated in schools. That was all that was needed to get blackpilled.

I guess I could imagine a Brahmin colony where I am rejected by the pretty girls I find attractive and get an ugly fat wife and then quit the community.
I would only get an ugly fat wife if she is KHHTV. But maybe I’m coping and would get with Chad’s used up whore due to extreme loneliness. If I ever think of that, I will perform live sepekku on this forum.

Dude. You don't understand what K9 means a lot of the time. Nobody is arguing against how over it is for us. Infact what we are saying is ITS EVEN MORE OVER than you think. Even with the better face, it may have still ended up over for us.
Not really. If I was good looking, I would not complain at all. My brother is good looking and is enjoying life on recruit difficulty, and we are pretty much the same in most other aspects of life.

@based_meme As usual, there is no answer to the arguments I am making in your post quoted below. For example, I mentioned in my earlier post the current debate around DARK MATTER in cosmology (i.e. science) and compared it to my position on the Black Pill. Where is your answer to that?

I asked you whether you had X-ray vision to see "reality as it is" (and therefore truth). Where is your answer to that?

You are lumping the Blackpill observations with their genetics-only interpretation. This is completely unscientific. Where is your answer to that? Now, let us look at your arguments in detail.

Like I said above, you are yourself guilty of what you accuse me of. Lumping the Blackpill observations with their genetics-only interpretation is a manipulative unscientific tactic. Honesty in a scientific context requires you to separate the data from the explanations you propose for the said data. Lumping observations with a favored explanation is a tactic typically used by ideologies and dishonest religions. What you are saying here is confession through projection (you are in fact doing what you accuse me of).

When you do not know something. the only possible honest attitude is to admit it. You do not know whether or not observed Blackpill behaviors are caused by genes only. Like I said, you do not have X-ray vision to see "reality as it is" and therefore, you do not know the truth. That is why scientists, at least since Thomas Kuhn, have abandoned the idea of "scientific truth". Are you again going to ignore the subject of Kuhnian epistemology and its position as the gold standard of scientific integrity? Probably. After all, you know that most of your followers are not smart enough to tell the difference. You are a demagogue. All you care about is the plaudits of your clique.

The "evidence" you mention does not seem persuasive to me. I think that it has been contaminated by too many biases to be credible. This does not mean I reject the Blackpill, just that I dispute some of the observations that are often (wrongly in my view) associated with it. What I am doing here is an example of "critical thinking". Have you suddenly become against "critical thinking"?

What is wrong with that? I have no power to coerce anyone. Those that join are entirely free to leave as they want. Members do not even have to doxx themselves. This is a pure online thing that preserves the anonymity of the participants. Again, what is wrong with that?

It inevitably is. The observations are not, but the explanations of the said observations inevitably are ideological/religious (which is the same thing) because there is no science of human behavior. And there is no science of human behavior because it is impossible to seriously experiment on live humans. The academics who pretend to be doing "behavioral science" are frauds, like those who do "climate science" or "gender studies".

Anything that falls outside of science is ideology/religion.

This is again religious/ideological language, Again. Confession through Projection.

Again

Again (calling someone the Devil)
As usual, @based_meme loses the debate and flees with his tail between his legs

JP. K9 might be redpilled but he hasn’t said anything cucked or blame shifted to males like JP. The real problem people have with K9 rn on the forum is that people think he’s coping, and fatlink is pinning his copes. If fatlink wasn’t pinning it, no one would have a problem with him. There are people with takes I disagree with much more than k9’s, such as @Crawford
That is surprisingly fair coming from you @Copexodius Maximus, I appreciate it.

Just for the record, it was @TheProphetMuscle who pinned my recent threads. Also, @Caesercel expressed support on one of them, saying that "most of the user base of this forum is not ready for these truths". So it is not only @Fat Link

Just a side note, most people who attack me are not as nuanced as you are, especially @based_meme, @nice_try, etc.

That is surprisingly fair coming from you @Copexodius Maximus, I appreciate it.

Just for the record, it was @TheProphetMuscle who pinned my recent threads. Also, @Caesercel expressed support on one of them, saying that "most of the user base of this forum is not ready for these truths". So it is not only @Fat Link

Just a side note, most people who attack me are not as nuanced as you are, especially @based_meme, @nice_try, etc.
I think those guys dislike you for your association with Jay more than anything else. Without that, they would just disagree with your ideas and be on their way.

So you yourself haven’t thought the concept fully through yet?
Not "the concept" it's many concepts being put together, and we have thought through quite a bit. I would say we are 85% the way their with theory and maybe 55-65% with practice. It's not easy and you have no clue what this means.
That’s a problem then, you are upset that you aren’t able to communicate the idea yourself and are mad that others don’t see it.
Again, no it's not a problem you dimwit.
Even if I take your side on this, it’s like being a gold prospector who knows he has found gold but hasn’t dug it up yet. You need to he able to fully articulate and understand what you are trying to say rather than circling around it because you think there is something there. You can’t blame others for not believing you if you yourself know you are developing it still.
See this is why you misunderstand. It's not about my "side" it's about not obstructing good debate and other people's understandings. You can ask questions, to try and understand but being an asshole will not be tolerated. And one more thing we should pass onto @based_meme, and Nice Try (won't tag that mega retard, you two are barely affable and can construct sentences but he's a nut), is that crying to Mods will not work. It's not something that computes as a violation. And harassing them for allowing discussion like this is not anti-blackpill in the slightest.
We all know things like tinder and such has made it harder, no one has denied that it’s harder now. Even even before tinder there were probably many sociotechnological changes that made it a lot harder than before. But what I’m saying is that no matter what era you lived in, looks were still everything.
No I'm sorry, I just don't agree and I don't believe you and I are just so ugly that no matter what era we lived in we would get a decent match. Sorry wrong !
A woman who is not attracted to you is a bigger predictor of cucking you than societal conditions.
Yes. But Men who are also attractive have women who are attracted to them are also cucked in many ways too..
Women being stoned to death and prophets talking about adultery is a common theme in the Bible for a reason. Blackpill ruled supreme.
Prophets (real hardcore ones) didn't really talk too much about adultery but okay...yeah it was a common theme but it's hard to understand what you are saying from the line above. What was the reason you attribute for the stoning? Like they got angry that an ugly man got a good looking woman? Or vice versa? Or No I don't understand...
What do you disagree with the redpill about?
Mostly, it's behaviors they exhibit that I don't like. Alpha male behaviors, they are in essence the biggest reason why problems exist in helping traditional folks to understand shit all about anything.
JP. K9 might be redpilled but he hasn’t said anything cucked or blame shifted to males like JP. The real problem people have with K9 rn on the forum is that people think he’s coping, and fatlink is pinning his copes. If fatlink wasn’t pinning it, no one would have a problem with him. There are people with takes I disagree with much more than k9’s, such as @Crawford.
Copex, everyone is coping somehow. He accepts the fact ugliness causes us major problems.
Normies can slay if they can make a foid think she might get a relationship out of it, but he would have to abandon ship and hope she doesn’t get butthurt and make false accusations if he does so. Foids will be literal whores for Chad though, and will do so because they are genuinely attracted to him.
This is a cope itself. You have done make believe that Chad can't be accused of wrong doing by foid, which is only slightly more true for him than the rest of us.
Half way as in between that of larping orthodox like Ben Shapiro and completely isolated Quakers.
I see.
Many kids did not have a TV growing up, and the ones that did were only allowed to watch cartoons. The most liberal thing in our community was that genders were not segregated in schools. That was all that was needed to get blackpilled.
Yes I understand. I did attend a very niche private school in the States.
I would only get an ugly fat wife if she is KHHTV. But maybe I’m coping and would get with Chad’s used up whore due to extreme loneliness. If I ever think of that, I will perform live sepekku on this forum.
Huh? You are holding out for either marriage to Jewish ugly fatty or Chad's whore for one night? Is that what this confused babble means?
Not really. If I was good looking, I would not complain at all. My brother is good looking and is enjoying life on recruit difficulty, and we are pretty much the same in most other aspects of life.
Then, you are NOT from a Trucel genetically ugly family like me. Your brother is "good looking"? How can it be that you are ugly ? I have a brother, and he is just as ugly as me, ugly = ugly. Two brothers from the same parents can not have such differences in them unless they were actually born of good looking people and one had a terrible disfiguring accident.

Last edited:
I think those guys dislike you for your association with Jay more than anything else. Without that, they would just disagree with your ideas and be on their way.
That is basically untrue. Well, @nice_try we don't care about, he's far below average in intelligence and there is no reason to try and salvage anything. But don't pretend like @based_meme Meme doesn't go nuts when he loses to @K9Otaku and starts insulting like crazy. It's the CONTENT that's disturbing him. I often times have little to do with their on going battle royale.

Not "the concept" it's many concepts being put together, and we have thought through quite a bit. I would say we are 85% the way their with theory and maybe 55-65% with practice. It's not easy and you have no clue what this means.

Again, no it's not a problem you dimwit.
If the problem isn’t just with the ideas ten the problem is you can’t communicate what you are saying in an intelligible manner then, calling other people dimwits isn’t going to magically make you a better communicator.

See this is why you misunderstand. It's not about my "side" it's about not obstructing good debate and other people's understandings. You can ask questions, to try and understand but being an asshole will not be tolerated. And one more thing we should pass onto @based_meme, and Nice Try (won't tag that mega retard, you two are barely affable and can construct sentences but he's a nut), is that crying to Mods will not work. It's not something that computes as a violation. And harassing them for allowing discussion like this is not anti-blackpill in the slightest.
What is said without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You’re acting like it’s everyone else’s job to pry the information out of you. At least k9 tries with these posts, but I have yet to see you make any kind of attempt to do so.

No I'm sorry, I just don't agree and I don't believe you and I are just so ugly that no matter what era we lived in we would get a decent match. Sorry wrong !
That’s the case for me due to being a truecel.

Yes. But Men who are also attractive have women who are attracted to them are also cucked in many ways too..
That is irrelevant to inceldom or the blackpill. Women simp much more for attractive men than Chads do for them.

Prophets (real hardcore ones) didn't really talk too much about adultery but okay...yeah it was a common theme but it's hard to understand what you are saying from the line above. What was the reason you attribute for the stoning? Like they got angry that an ugly man got a good looking woman? Or vice versa? Or No I don't understand...
Even Jesus went around calling the people at his time an adulterous and wicked generation. This is a common trope throughout the Bible actually. I can tell you because I spent my youth reading it and coping with it.

Mostly, it's behaviors they exhibit that I don't like. Alpha male behaviors, they are in essence the biggest reason why problems exist in helping traditional folks to understand shit all about anything.
MGTOWs don’t display alpha male behaviours at all, yet still subscribe to the redpill. You just have a stereotype of what the redpill is rather than looking into it.

This is a cope itself. You have done make believe that Chad can't be accused of wrong doing by foid, which is only slightly more true for him than the rest of us.
Women don’t do it because that will ruin their chances of ever getting with him. Most chads don’t treat women badly like copers think, so foids always try to sleep with him even if they get in a relationship later on. He’s the one that got away, or a hope she has will want her one day.

Huh? You are holding out for either marriage to Jewish ugly fatty or Chad's whore for one night? Is that what this confused babble means?
it’s not babble, you just need to reread.

Then, you are NOT from a Trucel genetically ugly family like me. Your brother is "good looking"? How can it be that you are ugly ? I have a brother, and he is just as ugly as me, ugly = ugly. Two biologically paired brother from the same parents can not have such differences in them unless they were actually born of good looking people and one had a terrible disfiguring accident.
Genetic recombination pill

What's wrong with Jay?
EDAE7B2B A508 4E0C B41F 94B32879239E

If the problem isn’t just with the ideas ten the problem is you can’t communicate what you are saying in an intelligible manner then, calling other people dimwits isn’t going to magically make you a better communicator.
Having a full on assault from a few users constantly won't either. Besides we are communicating it in an intelligent manner. Will you read the required readings and ask questions to gain an understanding of the vocab we want to use first? Then it would make things easier, but you likely don't want to..
What is said without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You’re acting like it’s everyone else’s job to pry the information out of you. At least k9 tries with these posts, but I have yet to see you make any kind of attempt to do so.
I support the posts, and engage in the debate, that's for .is stuff. There is plenty we do outside of here that's the main stuff. And we can't show you "evidence" like I said above, this is the Humanities fields. You need to do the readings. And making double posts isn't required, he's making them. I do push the same points in layman's terms in my posts and commentary, and you know this.

There is no need to have two sets of the same thing with all of you attacking both. Best to have one OP and then detractors and supporters and policing. That's how all threads work anyway.
That’s the case for me due to being a truecel.
Except you are nowhere near as Trucel as me. You have a brother who is good looking. Truly ugly people are butt fucking ugly especially brothers and sister of the same parents. And believe me you would agree with me and apologize for being bold if you saw me in person..
That is irrelevant to inceldom or the blackpill. Women simp much more for attractive men than Chads do for them.
In my experience yes, but it's not irrelevant, so don't say that..
Even Jesus went around calling the people at his time an adulterous and wicked generation. This is a common trope throughout the Bible actually. I can tell you because I spent my youth reading it and coping with it.
I don't disagree with this.
MGTOWs don’t display alpha male behaviours at all, yet still subscribe to the redpill. You just have a stereotype of what the redpill is rather than looking into it.
Most MGTOWs absolutely do Alpha male masturbation constantly. Some may not. They are in the minority.
Genetic recombination pill
What? Hold on and stop all other convo please. I need you to explain how the fuck you can call yourself more Truecel (being that facial features are so core to all your understandings) than me IF you have a good looking immediate family member. Then it means the entire lot of people who say this aren't actually in the same ugly category some of us are in...

No no. Don't think for one fuckin second that @based_meme would change what he says to @K9Otaku regarding all the various topics being discussed over the last 3 years (since long before the Melchy incident) because of someone's alleged virginity status and bullshit lies about wives and kids.

You know what the real issue is, and you even wrote it clearly above. You think he is advocating like a "purplepilled/redpill cuck".

Last edited:
No no. Don't think for one fuckin second that @based_meme would change what he says to @K9Otaku regarding all the various topics being discussed over the last 3 years (since long before the Melchy incident) because of someone's alleged virginity status and bullshit lies about wives and kids.
I think JG has a point here @Copexodius Maximus. JG's virginity status is not a world-changing fact, is it?

You know what the real issue is, and you even wrote it clearly above. You think he is advocating like a "purplepilled/redpill cuck". Don't mix shit Copex you sly fellow !
Trying to make k9 think he’s a victim of a ruthless unjustified attack from users just because of a difference of opinion is a way for you to conflate your situation with his. The reality is that you’ve constantly pinged him in your arguments whenever you needed to tag team people, and have made it hard for him to stand out as his own person here so that you won’t feel alone when you have had people hating on you. Now lots of people continue that anger they have towards you and redirect it towards him. It’s a basic manipulation tactic you are using that’s easy to see once you realize what’s happening.

I think JG has a point here @Copexodius Maximus. JG's virginity status is not a world-changing fact, is it?
I had great conversations with him and we would tag each other for before a bunch. But at the end of the day, this is an incel forum and any fakecels will be attacked ruthlessly. That’s why I haven’t really criticized your views much, cause I kind of knew the hate was going to come your way due to Jay constantly pinging you. But since you two are irl friends, your relationship to him is going to be different than those of the people on this forum.

Trying to make k9 think he’s a victim of a ruthless unjustified attack from users just because of a difference of opinion is a way for you to conflate your situation with his.
Top Kek. You don't know him, you don't know me to the extent which would allow you to make this claim. I don't make K9 think anything that's laughable. In fact many of his detractors (including you at times when we are fighting) have said that he is influencing me with Cope anti-blackpill stuff. And there no users who are worth talking to who give a damn anyways. No conflating necessary. There is no situation. You join the debate, that's fine stick to the fucking points, don't start up weird sit trying to use "Fakecel CakeCel" thing to see if you can sow discord. It won't work. You have just explained one reason why. The real life thing negates anything you say. He knows the score, I know the score.

In fact it is YOU who conflate the two to try and negate my arguments or disputes with users elsewhere on the forum. YOU YOU YOU !
The reality is that you’ve constantly pinged him in your arguments whenever you needed to tag team people, and have made it hard for him to stand out as his own person here so that you won’t feel alone when you have had people hating on you. Now lots of people continue that anger they have towards you and redirect it towards him.
Again, it's YOU ! You are pointing out mundane facts which are perfectly okay for me to do. Everyone tags their buddy here, and when I tag him he can read and decide how to engage. @K9Otaku is not a robot which I have programmed and shame on you for trying to fabricate this reality here. You are again trying to admonish me for acts that almost everyone does. Anyway, once I realize Nice Try is a moron, I stopped trying to tag others.

There are numerous users I tag, like everyone where it is relevant, you pretending it is not relevant because "muh fakecel theory" ain't going to cut it.
It’s a basic manipulation tactic you are using that’s easy to see once you realize what’s happening.
No. It's what you see cause you have 15% of the puzzle and have made up the rest 85% yourself.
I had great conversations with him and we would tag each other for before a bunch. But at the end of the day, this is an incel forum and any fakecels will be attacked ruthlessly. That’s why I haven’t really criticized your views much, cause I kind of knew the hate was going to come your way due to Jay constantly pinging you. But since you two are irl friends, your relationship to him is going to be different than those of the people on this forum.
@K9Otaku so here it is. As I said, hes pretending that all of the substance he has said before is not important, and really all of his objections to what is being said we're about "muh fakecel Jay" and so, now let's all smoke the peace pipe.

Actually, I am fine with not arguing with you @Copexodius Maximus because you'll take the easy way out. And as you said, we can be constructive together. It's up to you.

Last edited:
Top Kek. You don't know him, you don't know me to the extent which would allow you to make this claim. I don't make K9 think anything that's laughable. In fact many of his detractors (including you at times when we are fighting) have said that he is influencing me with Cope anti-blackpill stuff. And there no users who are worth talking to who give a damn anyways. No conflating necessary. There is no situation. You join the debate, that's fine stick to the fucking points, don't start up weird sit trying to use "Fakecel CakeCel" thing to see if you can sow discord. It won't work. You have just explained one reason why. The real life thing negates anything you say. He knows the score, I know the score.
everything I said about what you are doing is true. You haven’t disputed a single thing I’ve said.

In fact it is YOU who conflate the two to try and negate my arguments or disputes with users elsewhere on the forum. YOU YOU YOU !
Everyone should know they are talking to a fakecel if they ever ask me about it. There’s no reason to hide it

Again, it's YOU ! You are pointing out mundane facts which are perfectly okay for me to do. Everyone tags their buddy here, and when I tag him he can read and decide how to engage. @K9Otaku is not a robot which I have programmed and shame on you for trying to fabricate this reality here. You are again trying to admonish me for acts that almost everyone does. Anyway, once I realize Nice Try is a moron, I stopped trying to tag others.
he is not a robot, but pinging your friends in every stupid fight you get in order to get backup and now try to make him think you two are in the same struggle is a manipulation tactic. At the end of day, you’re a fakecel and he is not. An incel will always be welcome no matter what they blame their inceldom on (as long it isn’t gaslighting or blame shifting to incels themselves or other such stuff)

There are numerous users I tag, like everyone where it is relevant, you pretending it is not relevant because "muh fakecel theory" ain't going to cut it.
Yes, in order to fight them. Now that I think about it, the only times you would tag me were so you can get me to tag team with you and mock other people like @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Even though he is an advanced coper, he’s still an incel.

No. It's what you see cause you have 15% of the puzzle and have made up the rest 85% yourself.

@K9Otaku so here it is. As I said, hes pretending that all of the substance he has said before is not important, and really all of his objections to what is being said we're about "muh fakecel Jay" and so, now let's all smoke the peace pipe.
It’s not that they aren’t attacking his arguments for their substance (idk whether they are or not cause I don’t read their long arguments), but they are far more critical and will find every possible way to be critical of him and everything he says due to his association with a fakecel. If he didn’t have his association with you, I can guarantee he would have far more people who take what he writes with a more open minded approach rather than already having a negative halo against him and giving him no chance.

Actually, I am fine with not arguing with you @Copexodius Maximus because you'll take the easy way out. And as you said, we can be constructive together. It's up to you.
I don’t need to be constructive with you, you are a fakecel.

everything I said about what you are doing is true. You haven’t disputed a single thing I’ve said.
Now you sound desperate like Nice Try.
Everyone should know they are talking to a fakecel if they ever ask me about it. There’s no reason to hide it.
They don't. You run around around like a gossip queen foid and get it started. You stopped recently but you just started again.
he is not a robot, but pinging your friends in every stupid fight you get in order to get backup.
You should check the number of arguments I am in and the number of times he is tagged by comparison before you use words like "every" you are very loose with your words. "Every" and "I guarantee" lol.
and now try to make him think you two are in the same struggle.
This is the part where you are making conjecture to the max.
At the end of day, you’re a fakecel and he is not.
At the end of the day he's not a fakecel and neither am I so again, stop gossiping.
An incel will always be welcome no matter what they blame their inceldom on (as long it isn’t gaslighting or blame shifting to incels themselves or other such stuff).
With Nice Try where it was relevant I did, but no longer. I stopped months ago because I realized it was a total waste and he doesn't understand anything.
Yes, in order to fight them. Now that I think about it, the only times you would tag me were so you can get me to tag team with you and mock other people like @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Even though he is an advanced coper, he’s still an incel.
Your name is Copexedus Maximus and so it was obvious that you spoke against false copes. Him thinking hes white was a false cope. That's all. And honestly that mofo ran off eons ago, as much as he bragged about how elite he is is likely hes now arranged marriage-maxxed and left the forum without cancelling. Or he sticks to bullshit posts.
It’s not that they aren’t attacking his arguments for their substance (idk whether they are or not cause I don’t read their long arguments), but they are far more critical and will find every possible way to be critical of him and everything he says due to his association with a fakecel. If he didn’t have his association with you, I can guarantee he would have far more people who take what he writes with a more open minded approach rather than already having a negative halo against him and giving him no chance.
Yeah that's bull malarkey again. There will always be only a few people who can understand what we are saying. And even if some claim they do, they get weeded our later on by him anyways. The ones who stick around or are actively interested care less about any association or notice it vaguely, and have no issue with it - until of course you get involved and gossip to try and make things imbalanced and weird as shit. So you can NEVER make that "guarantee" - it must mean you have no idea what type of trust is involved to make a guarantee like that. Anyways I'm done wasting time with the few people who that might be true for, and trust me it's a small number of irrelevant users who wouldn't understand what he's saying anyways.
I don’t need to be constructive with you, you are a fakecel.
Yeah this just proves you are completely manipulative yourself and just tried to see if you can poke a hole in the union we have by reconstruction of some (false) gossip.

Last edited:
And honestly this is the lowest you have ever sunk. It's highly manipulative of you and you are struggling to divide people who are working together because a). you don't have it in your life, but you likely want to and b). because you know that Mods and others disagree with you about me and are still upset. There is no way that Based Meme is attacking K9's arguments simply because he thinks or doesn't thinks the irrelevant gossip you have made into a big cloud is true. It might be because I chime in and support and he finds me annoying, that I will accept, but that isn't the thing. Regardless, he gets hundreds of posts and many users give constructive comment. Yeah nobody cares about this, not most users and not the Mods.

And honestly this is the lowest you have ever sunk. It's highly manipulative of you and you are struggling to divide people who are working together because a). you don't have it in your life, but you likely want to and b). because you know that Mods and others disagree with you about me and are still upset. There is no way that Based Meme is attacking K9's arguments simply because he thinks or doesn't thinks the irrelevant gossip you have made into a big cloud is true. It might be because I chime in and support and he finds me annoying, that I will accept, but that isn't the thing. Regardless, he gets hundreds of posts and many users give constructive comment. Yeah nobody cares about this, not most users and not the Mods.
Me: treats k9 like an individual separate from you.

J9: tHiS iS tHe lOwEsT yOu hAvE gOne

You and him are friends irl so I know nothing I say will change that, so you don’t have to worry. But I’m simply stating what I see from your behaviour. If you really cared about your friend, you wouldn’t keep dragging him into your retarded fights, which any normal friend would defend if called.

It’s not that you don’t see how your fakeceldom is affecting how people treat him on this forum, the only thing you care about is him thinking your fakeceldom is somehow his battle. A major aspect of that is trying to make the argument that what he is saying is so radical, rather than people already being biased against anything he says due to his association with a fakecel.

Stop suiciding his reputation with yours.

J9: tHiS iS tHe lOwEsT yOu hAvE gOne

It’s not that you don’t see how your fakeceldom is affecting how people treat him on this forum, the only thing you care about is him thinking your fakeceldom is somehow his battle.
This is the last response you will get, and then you will have to face facts, respond to substance in topicsand move on (as always).

No, it is YOU who is making the gossip you promulgate into his battle by conflating the two things right here and right now, and on these unrelated OP threads. Move on Copex. Have a good day.

Well, @nice_try we don't care about, he's far below average in intelligence and there is no reason to try and salvage anything.

Please stop tagging me trying to bait me into yet another pointless discussion with you two mentally ill losers. I'm aware that autistic internet discussions are the only thing left which makes you two pathetic schizos feel somewhat important in your otherwise insignificant joke of a life, but I'm too busy not being a completely irrelevant freak living in the outback of India trying to push my mentally ill, schizoid and autistic beliefs on worthless internet forums, so please spare me the tags.

The only reason why people still talk to you is because they don't (yet) know what kind of schizoid, pathetic losers you are. You are grown-up 40yo men who have nothing better to do than to argue online about your schizoid autistic beliefs which got you absolutely nowhere in life. If I ended up like you complete failures, I would either be in a psych ward or hanging from a tree because I couldn't deal with the fact that after 40 years I'm still such a pathetic loser who has nothing going for himself other than autism. Both of you are not in a position to lecture anyone. Nobody should take advice from you or even be talking to you, you are so far down the male hierarchy you should be quiet and not bother anyone with anything. I genuinely feel sorry for any poor soul who doesn't know who you are and therefore takes you seriously.

Please stop tagging me trying to bait me into yet another pointless discussion with you two mentally ill losers. I'm aware that autistic internet discussions are the only thing left which makes you two pathetic schizos feel somewhat important in your otherwise insignificant joke of a life, but I'm too busy not being a completely irrelevant freak living in the outback of India trying to push my mentally ill, schizoid and autistic beliefs on worthless internet forums, so please spare me the tags.

The only reason why people still talk to you is because they don't (yet) know what kind of schizoid, pathetic losers you are. You are grown-up 40yo men who have nothing better to do than to argue online about your schizoid autistic beliefs which got you absolutely nowhere in life. If I ended up like you complete failures, I would either be in a psych ward or hanging from a tree because I couldn't deal with the fact that after 40 years I'm still such a pathetic loser who has nothing going for himself other than autism. Both of you are not in a position to lecture anyone. Nobody should take advice from you or even be talking to you, you are so far down the male hierarchy you should be quiet and not bother anyone with anything. I genuinely feel sorry for any poor soul who doesn't know who you are and therefore takes you seriously.
So being a 32 year old pathetic loser is levels higher than being a 40 year old pathetic loser?

So being a 32 year old pathetic loser is levels higher than being a 40 year old pathetic loser?
I'm not a pathetic loser like you and your braindamaged friends, which I can prove based on multiple measurable metrics. Nothing you worthless cucklord say has any value, only facts have value and the facts are quite in my favour. :feelsjuice:

I'm not a pathetic loser like you and your braindamaged friends, which I can prove based on multiple measurable metrics. Nothing you worthless cucklord say has any value, only facts have value and the facts are quite in my favour. :feelsjuice:
Prove it or you're wrong.

@LesscoBlob
A 32 year old foid reddit warrior could have written this to men and it would be the same word for word.
new girl woman GIF

Last edited:
always been filtered through alpha-male fighting, never based on looks
Wrong.

Both mechanisms apply in varying degrees according to species and situation.

Manatees are male-selectors, harem-forming, where a single alpha will impregnate all females until he is defeated in combat.

Horses are female-selectors, a mare will horsekick non-Chad stallions based on her own criteria.

Dogs and humans are opportunistic breeders.

And so on.

This is elementary school biology, and you have no idea what you're saying.

Also, our "culture" is a function of our genes.

Niggers build nigger societies.
Rices build rice societies.
Abos build abo societies.

If you deliver a fully functional cracker/mayo/cumskin-built society to niggers, such as Rhodesia, or the South African Republic, etc. The niggers will quickly niggerify this society.

Sierra Leone, for instance, was founded with the SAME constitution as the USA. Identical in every word. The result?

That's all genetics.

Manatees are male-selectors, harem-forming, where a single alpha will impregnate all females until he is defeated in combat.
ok
Horses are female-selectors, a mare will horsekick non-Chad stallions based on her own criteria.
which are ? Horse males also fight in the wild. Domesticated horse behavior are abnormal
Dogs and humans are opportunistic breeders.
Yet male dogs fight for access to females. I have seen that countless times in the streets here in India. Dogs behave like niggers.

@LesscoBlob
A 32 year old foid reddit warrior could have written this to men and it would be the same word for word.
new girl woman GIF
Ad hominem.
Nothing I wrote was wrong and that's why you can only come up with a meaningless reply like that. But it doesn't matter. I just hope that nobody takes you autistic schizo seriously so you can't wreak havoc on anyone's life like you wreaked havoc on your own life, which has been a complete failure and left you being a 40yo loser in shithole India who has nothing going for himself except autism and therefore needs to win internet debates to not feel like the complete waste of air that he is.

@LesscoBlob
new girl woman GIF
What makes you think "he" isn't a 32 year old foid?

Blackpill is the combination of your gene and external environment.

capitalism effected culture.

free market economics have led to inceldom.

by culture you have to mean the rule of law and how its enforced.
Law is a result of culture. Law is rigidified culture. But culture is wider than law

Culture tells you "this is bad". Then for some stuff, you rigidify "this is bad" into "this is illegal"

Yet male dogs fight for access to females. I have seen that countless times in the streets here in India. Dogs behave like niggers.
Demonstrably true.
Both mechanisms apply in varying degrees according to species and situation.
I tend to agree with this also.

Last edited:
I agree that culture should also be heavily investigated, but to largely dismiss genes and looks is the wrong move imo.
Naturally, it is very likely that inceldom will NOT disappear anytime soon, given the state of our culture. In order to resist that state of affair, we need a strong and accurate worldview; not a simplified drivel for wannabe edgy midwits.
This is entirely correct, and what you said about Nazism also seems to make decent enough sense.
im too lazy to type out a full reply but anyone who thinks genetics are everything is coping really hard, i made a thread about how it hurts more to get lifemogged by guys uglier and shorter than you than to be lifemogged by a chad but it just got ignored by most people on the forum and called bluepilled for posting it
Beyond brutal, though personally I don't think it happens - at least in 2023 onwards - nearly as much as some people make it out to.

That is the softest data I have ever seen, idiot. Mammal females are attracted to the alpha male. The alpha male is not "a physically stronger and aggressive male" because that is hard to determine. The alpha is the one who has won the fight. Mammal reproductive strategy is precisely to organise fights between males because they are more clear cut than vague "physically stronger and aggressive" criteria.

As a result, mammal females do not evaluate the appearance of males. They observe the result of a fight, which is far less subjective.

However, among men, in a cultural context, the fight can be rigged in order to make a certain predetermined category of males appear to always win. This is what the aristocracy did for millennia. And women were fooled. On the surface, aristocrats always appeared to win and so foids got wet over them. Look at the huge amount of snobbery that titles have generated among foids.

Of course, because you are an illiterate in History, you probably do not even know what I am talking about.
These will naturally tend to be the more masculine, taller, stronger ones with a better frame though. This doesn't at all disprove genetics.

I agree that nowadays, we can't just duke it out - dominance comes in many shapes and forms, whether it be physical, intellectual, and so on. But to say looks is not highly important, if not the most important factor is contrary to a lot of things we have seen and heard.

im too lazy to type out a full reply but anyone who thinks genetics are everything is coping really hard, i made a thread about how it hurts more to get lifemogged by guys uglier and shorter than you than to be lifemogged by a chad but it just got ignored by most people on the forum and called bluepilled for posting it
Being even a little non-NT and having average/above average genetics is hell on earth