Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Central-Eastern Europe is lost

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Sorry for being inactive here for a while. I was toiling in a job, which fully deprived me from any positive attitude to the Central European society I'm living right now. I've always been very pessimistic when it comes to analysis of the mental and social condition of European Post-Communist society. But now, after half of a year I spent in debt collection, where I was forced to day by day, fight with the least moral parts of this very society, I have enough.

Central-Eastern European society is a hell, I personally do not see more degenerated society, when it comes to social relations and social cohesion, than Polish society. In Polish, we call it "Polish little hell"/Polskie piekiełko. Practically of Polish social scientist would agree with me – Poland has a tremendously divided and atomized society, nowadays.

Sadly, I see no good perspectives for that. Mental condition of Polish society is very weak, I heard, that approximately 15 million people had some, bigger or smaller mental and psychological problems, suicide rates are in the worldwide top 15.

Number of mental cranks among Poles is huge. So, for me, this recent attack is nothing unusual. Generally speaking, Polish Left, Liberals have their own "Smoleńsk". Adamowicz had been attacked by Gazeta Wyborcza, TVN and other, leftist-Liberal outlets, many times before this attack occurred. Yet, they try to fuel the anti-PiS paranoias. Oncoming elections, to European and Polish parliament will be full of brutal, fierce attacks on PiS camp. Yet, I do not care about them, really much. Overall, two decades was enough for this society to became totally degenerated. As for foids they are totally into tinder and likes, hypergamous careless style of life, while white knighting is still very honored; most men are cucked with few chads/chad-lites that gets it all. For me, Poland is already lost. Because Poles are lost.

There is something seriously strange going on in Poland.
Suicides europe ratio

This was 2012, imagine now.

View attachment 87646
Funny how the difference is lowest in Scandinavia, women there off themselves at a higher rate than other places (or men do it less often).

good analysis OP, hopefully you can moneymaxx out of there

View attachment 87646
One sociologist pointed out that in Poland's very conservative society, the perception is that women are allowed to be weak -- so they can admit their problems and seek help -- while men are expected to (or expect themselves to) "man up" and get over it.

would rather live in poland than usa

One sociologist pointed out that in Poland's very conservative society, the perception is that women are allowed to be weak -- so they can admit their problems and seek help -- while men are expected to (or expect themselves to) "man up" and get over it.
Someone who says man up in situations of vast danger come up insensible with unrealistic expectations liek peopel are supposed to be super heroes. Propbably volatile masculinity was a trick to make men act like ant drones.
It is stupid to be a wage slave/ farm slave of any kind. It's debasing and gay.
Whining is a misconception brought out from a very unwell built thinking style.
There's like a form of autism that makes poeple miss out on the plights of other people, and always demanding quietness/ solitude/ perfection at the expense of building to it with all of its delicateness.
It's not whining. It's sense-speaking when you are in the middle of battle and you have 3 shards of broken glass in your shoe. You need to take it off or you can't go on. Derailing the podium of potency for the complaint won't be helpful.

Eastern europe is hell. Cunts are very materialistic here, since everybody is so poor.

Whining or not when someone complains depends on your criteria of something being a valid vice that people will have to give a humanitarian helping hand for.
Some act deliberately insensible towards others. But they would want to be the ones who would qualify for the same need for humanitarian heed were they in their position.

why is albania most equal wtf
Sluts get put in their place over there. Plus the wall is an actual thing there, an Albanian guy can go until 50 years old and still marry a young woman. But if the woman are unmarried until their mid 30's she will be shamed and nobody will want her

Eastern europe is hell. Cunts are very materialistic here, since everybody is so poor.
this, coming from experience eastern europe is pretty shit, a lot of people are a two faced pieces of shit looking to "increase their little social status" regardless of the group setting, in the west people are more degenerate and give less shit about petty things, but it doesn't change the fact that the east sucks balls too

So it's been proven once again: The Fuhrer was right.
Invading Poland was an excellent decision and it should have stayed German.
Danzig ist Deutsch!

God bless Poland

Based af

Also notice Malta is highest, with 15.9 - maybe because it’s a tourist hotspot so the foids all get so much rich tourist chad cock and the local men are incel

Albania is lowest, probably because it’s muslim and poor, feminism doesn’t exist there

Last edited:
Funny how this is actually one aspect of what toxic masculinity is about. Yet feminists and liberals frequently tell people to "suck it up" and "man up" without thinking twice.

Eastern europe is always depressive. there is reason why they made depressive movies there
This really hits home. :cryfeels:

You're out of date about your information. This was a dozen years ago. Today's Polish society turned definitely "more open" to lgbts and SJW, degeneracy:

Here is a demonstration of sluts that want to legalize abortion and impose sex education from early ages in public schools, it's called the "black march" of lefties:

A "super model" to impose "sex education":
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/sex-talking-supermodel-takes-on-catholic-poland
Add to that main cities are almost all governed by Liberals, spreading lgbt and "refugees welcome".

FYI, the mayor of Gdansk that was killed was a Liberal, promoting degeneracy and ethnical cleansing by imposing unwanted illegal refugees and "gay friendliness". He had right to a National Mourning, state flags had to be lowered to the half mast.
Someone who says man up in situations of vast danger come up insensible with unrealistic expectations liek peopel are supposed to be super heroes. Propbably volatile masculinity was a trick to make men act like ant drones.
It is stupid to be a wage slave/ farm slave of any kind. It's debasing and gay.
Whining is a misconception brought out from a very unwell built thinking style.
There's like a form of autism that makes poeple miss out on the plights of other people, and always demanding quietness/ solitude/ perfection at the expense of building to it with all of its delicateness.
It's not whining. It's sense-speaking when you are in the middle of battle and you have 3 shards of broken glass in your shoe. You need to take it off or you can't go on. Derailing the podium of potency for the complaint won't be helpful.
Sorry, but I consider this process as utterly negative. I have very negative attitude to young Poles, whom I consider as very egoistic, egotic, egocentric individualists. Who in vast majority are oriented on consumerism and consumptionism. Myself, despite being very egocentric individualist, I am not an egoist and definitely not an egotic.
From Polish perspective, Western Allies were the same criminals as Soviets. What is worse, USA and Britain betrayed and sold Poland, its ally to the Soviets. Poland made a horrible mistake, literally, it has committed a suicide, by signing an alliance with Britain in 1939.
this, coming from experience eastern europe is pretty shit, a lot of people are a two faced pieces of shit looking to "increase their little social status" regardless of the group setting, in the west people are more degenerate and give less shit about petty things, but it doesn't change the fact that the east sucks balls too
The greatest plague in Slavic culture in general is envy/jealousy.

You're out of date about your information. This was a dozen years ago. Today's Polish society turned definitely "more open" to lgbts and SJW, degeneracy:

Here is a demonstration of sluts that want to legalize abortion and impose sex education from early ages in public schools, it's called the "black march" of lefties:

A "super model" to impose "sex education":
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/sex-talking-supermodel-takes-on-catholic-poland
Add to that main cities are almost all governed by Liberals, spreading lgbt and "refugees welcome".

FYI, the mayor of Gdansk that was killed was a Liberal, promoting degeneracy and ethnical cleansing by imposing unwanted illegal refugees and "gay friendliness". He had right to a National Mourning, state flags had to be lowered to the half mast.

Sorry, but I consider this process as utterly negative. I have very negative attitude to young Poles, whom I consider as very egoistic, egotic, egocentric individualists. Who in vast majority are oriented on consumerism and consumptionism. Myself, despite being very egocentric individualist, I am not an egoist and definitely not an egotic.

From Polish perspective, Western Allies were the same criminals as Soviets. What is worse, USA and Britain betrayed and sold Poland, its ally to the Soviets. Poland made a horrible mistake, literally, it has committed a suicide, by signing an alliance with Britain in 1939.

The greatest plague in Slavic culture in general is envy/jealousy.

It is known how eastern european girls turn into whores when they come to my country

Sluts get put in their place over there. Plus the wall is an actual thing there, an Albanian guy can go until 50 years old and still marry a young woman. But if the woman are unmarried until their mid 30's she will be shamed and nobody will want her

kek

albanian girls in Switzerland are whores, even if they study in uni :feelskek::feelskek:

Unemployed or underemployed people in rich Western countries have sometimes better social conditions and standards of living than fully employed, well-educated people in Romania or Poland, countries with low wages, where a lot of young people, with Master's degree, earns no more than 500-600 euros.

According to some recent research, Polish wages are going to catch up with the German one, in about...100 years. Quite possible, since wages in Poland have stagnated for recent years, despite pretty robust economic growth. Mostly because lack of domestic capital, flowing within the domestic business, high taxation and inflow of cheap labour from Ukraine. So, maybe in Czech Republic, situation looks far better, in Poland, it looks grim.
Whining or not when someone complains depends on your criteria of something being a valid vice that people will have to give a humanitarian helping hand for.
Some act deliberately insensible towards others. But they would want to be the ones who would qualify for the same need for humanitarian heed were they in their position.
Eastern Europe is a victim of the West and its policies. Poland did not colonize anyone in Africa or Asia. On the contrary, it was colonized, by Germans, Austrians and Russians/Soviets too. Theory, that victims of Imperialism should help the Imperialists is pure Hypocrisy.

These who created the mess, should do the cleaning, end of discussion!

And when it comes to Poland, it had opened the country for nearly 3 million immigrants from War-stricken Ukraine. So, shut the f...up, dirty Western hypocrites.

Unemployed or underemployed people in rich Western countries have sometimes better social conditions and standards of living than fully employed, well-educated people in Romania or Poland, countries with low wages, where a lot of young people, with Master's degree, earns no more than 500-600 euros.

According to some recent research, Polish wages are going to catch up with the German one, in about...100 years. Quite possible, since wages in Poland have stagnated for recent years, despite pretty robust economic growth. Mostly because lack of domestic capital, flowing within the domestic business, high taxation and inflow of cheap labour from Ukraine. So, maybe in Czech Republic, situation looks far better, in Poland, it looks grim.

Eastern Europe is a victim of the West and its policies. Poland did not colonize anyone in Africa or Asia. On the contrary, it was colonized, by Germans, Austrians and Russians/Soviets too. Theory, that victims of Imperialism should help the Imperialists is pure Hypocrisy.

These who created the mess, should do the cleaning, end of discussion!

And when it comes to Poland, it had opened the country for nearly 3 million immigrants from War-stricken Ukraine. So, shut the f...up, dirty Western hypocrites.
Yep, I've got a Masters (although it is in a useless field), and I make $300 a month. Most people that are not in IT, dentistry or well-connected lawyers make around this much.

does Poland have any history or is it a country made by UK/France ??

Read a bit about this country and European history before spreading bullshit, you lazy ignorant.

Poland was formed more than a thousand years ago, and it has a very rich history in Central Europe.
It was formed a few centuries before Swissies even existed.

kek

albanian girls in Switzerland are whores, even if they study in uni :feelskek::feelskek:
That's because they are in the west. I live in NYC and it's even worse here, these sluts fuck every Tyrone in their vicinity

Read a bit about this country and European history before spreading bullshit, you lazy ignorant.

Poland was formed more than a thousand years ago, and it has a very rich history in Central Europe.
It was formed a few centuries before Swissies even existed.

When l write Europe map 1900 on Google, l dont see any country called Poland....

When l write Europe map 1900 on Google, l dont see any country called Poland....
Because it was colonized for more than 130 years by Imperialists European powers, and didn't existed on the map therefore. Thanks to the Vienna Congress, a.o. .

You should read history further back than only since 1900, you're very short sighted.

Because it was colonized for more than 130 years by Imperialists European powers, and didn't existed on the map therefore. Thanks to the Vienna Congress, a.o. .

You should read history further back than only since 1900, you're very short sighted.

That's a shame to be colonized

My opinion is I think it's a dumb and whore country. In 1938, poles killed more than 50'000 germans in Danzig and Hitler warned Poland to stop it. Poland knew UK and France were its ally so it continued, and then Hitler declared war against Poland.

Just whores
That's because they are in the west. I live in NYC and it's even worse here, these sluts fuck every Tyrone in their vicinity

Ahhh NYC, all of them dream of that city here.

One of them even asked me to pay her a travel to NYC....for free ;/

Last edited:
That's a shame to be colonized

My opinion is I think it's a dumb and whore country. In 1933, poles killed more than 50'000 germans in Danzig and Hitler warned Poland to stop it. Poland knew UK and France were its ally so it continued, and then Hitler declared war against Poland.

Just whores
First of all, you're showing again that you're an ignorant, since Hitler invaded Poland, and War was firstly declared by Britain and France.

Secondly, I'm not really sure what you mean by a "Danzig massacre". In 1939, Danzig was an NDSAP-ruled city with about 200 Polish soldiers there. It would be rather hard to massacre 50 thousands Germans there.
Perhaps these massacres were supposed to occur in the Danzig corridors? If so, I've never heard of this sort of things happening.

Also, It happened on September 3-4 in the town of Bromberg/Bydgoszcz, not Danzig. The Germans invaded Poland on September 1. The town had a German minority and it lead to between 100-400 German deaths and fewer Polish deaths. There is not a debate over whether it happened or not, but there is a debate over how many people died and what caused it. Some historians argue that some of the German minority were swept up Hitler's plan for a greater German state and shot at Polish troops that were moving through the town. This led to fighting between the Germans and Poles. Other historians argue that the Polish troops over reacted and targeted German civilians.
After the invasion, the most reliable count is around 300. German propaganda, however, gave the count as 5,400 (which was higher than the 2,000-4,000 or so ethnic Germans killed, total, during the invasion, which includes not just reprisals by Poles, but also collateral damage from bombings and shellings), and a few months later was increased by an order of magnitude to 58,000, possibly on the orders of Hitler.

Note, that before insulting some country as "whore", you proved to be a whore in history.

First of all, you're showing again that you're an ignorant, since Hitler invaded Poland, and War was firstly declared by Britain and France.

Secondly, I'm not really sure what you mean by a "Danzig massacre". In 1939, Danzig was an NDSAP-ruled city with about 200 Polish soldiers there. It would be rather hard to massacre 50 thousands Germans there.
Perhaps these massacres were supposed to occur in the Danzig corridors? If so, I've never heard of this sort of things happening.

Also, It happened on September 3-4 in the town of Bromberg/Bydgoszcz, not Danzig. The Germans invaded Poland on September 1. The town had a German minority and it lead to between 100-400 German deaths and fewer Polish deaths. There is not a debate over whether it happened or not, but there is a debate over how many people died and what caused it. Some historians argue that some of the German minority were swept up Hitler's plan for a greater German state and shot at Polish troops that were moving through the town. This led to fighting between the Germans and Poles. Other historians argue that the Polish troops over reacted and targeted German civilians.
After the invasion, the most reliable count is around 300. German propaganda, however, gave the count as 5,400 (which was higher than the 2,000-4,000 or so ethnic Germans killed, total, during the invasion, which includes not just reprisals by Poles, but also collateral damage from bombings and shellings), and a few months later was increased by an order of magnitude to 58,000, possibly on the orders of Hitler.

Note, that before insulting some country as "whore", you proved to be a whore in history.

l respect your knowledge, but :
The 1939 Danzig Massacres
In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and
independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in
the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic
Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who
were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many
apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses.
An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres
carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.

Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at
least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to
the close of WW I -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or
the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the
German invasion of Poland.

Germany had protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally
dozens of times with no results.

Bromberg Bloody Sunday
On one day alone - Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish
Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans

The "Bromberg Bloody Sunday" is perhaps best known. Polish Jews were
confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of '
Blood Lust ' that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from
Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the
farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were
raped and hacked to death with axes men were executed where they stood.

On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered
like pigs in an alley because the majority "poles" (the "slavic",
non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid
residue from the old "Dark Age" invasions) knew they could do so with
total impunity.

https://fr.soc.histoire.narkive.com...-germans-which-caused-hitler-to-invade-poland

So what?

"independent Bolshevik units" POLAND, which was an anti-Bolshevik country.

As a matter of fact, there was a secret pact between Molotov–Ribbentrop of non aggression signed in Moscow on 23 August 1939. So, how could it possibly occur?

We can find many fake news on the internet, so don't spread them unless there are verified historical facts.

I don't think your society is lost, it's only going down. But after this "hell" that your are living there are even worse things.

what did poles government do after Hitler's warnings ?

It was also the worst mistake Britain made, hundreds of thousands of its people dead and its empire lost in a war that was none of its business, all to make the world safe for Bolshevism. Now we have 1M of your unemployables and criminals in our country, sucking up the jobs and/or milking the welfare system.

It has pretty good history. History that I enjoyed learning of tbh.

I don't think your society is lost, it's only going down. But after this "hell" that your are living there are even worse things.
Poland is already in the hands of foreign powers. Poland is being called "foreign-owned country". Thanks to 45 years of Socialism and nearly 30 years of Capitalism. First, Socialists and Communists turned as into a slave-state of USSR, then Liberals and Socialists, turned us into a slave-state of the West.

It was also the worst mistake Britain made, hundreds of thousands of its people dead and its empire lost in a war that was none of its business, all to make the world safe for Bolshevism. Now we have 1M of your unemployables and criminals in our country, sucking up the jobs and/or milking the welfare system.
People in Britain have forgotten, that the times of the Imperialistic Empire are long time gone and England is only a small, highly populated country with enormous internal problems and very bleak prospects for the future. I personally do not see any future for UK and even no future for England. You are not even able to secure the safety of your tower blocks, your safety standards are comparable to these in some primitive Eastern European country like Russia, Ukraine.

Weird, I thought that massive immigration to UK started in 1950's. There was no such a thing like "massive immigration" of Eastern Europeans, within the last 10 years, because about half of them are going to leave Britain, after Brexit. I ask the major question, what about immigrants from the Commonwealth and other, than Europe, continents. How Britain is going to resolve this growing issue. In many places, in England, Muslims, but also Indians, Blacks are making not only noise, but also beat and even kill innocent people, makes riots. Couple of Polish citizens were killed in this way. Not by English, but by immigrants from the Commonwealth. Question is, how may English were killed by Poles?

Sorry, but do you represent the interest of the English people or interest of Indians, Pakistanis, living in UK?
How can make a comparison, between 800 thousand Polish people, in vast majority working, in UK and so called "Commonwealth immigrants" who in big part taking social benefits. It is a simple question, which immigrants are more beneficial to UK and which are more problematic? For me, it is obvious and theory, that "Polish immigrant" is worse than the Pakistani is a laughable comedy. I want to remind you, that Polish people are White and Christian, just like English or Scottish. If someone doesn't see the difference between Eastern European and Commonwealth, mostly Black/Indian and Muslim/Hindu immigration, it means, that it is a blind person.

Who cares about the population of the Commonwealth? Hard data shows, more people come to UK from non-EU countries than from EU. Hence, it is not "freedom of movement" which causes the problems in UK, but its ridiculous "openness for the world".
Which is a great news for England. This "EU immigration" makes you healthier, makes you "more White, more Christian".

So, if English prefer Indians than Slavic peoples, your right. But do not call neither them, nor yourself, Europeans. Today, Eastern Europe, means Europe. England, Holland, France, Germany and other places are the total disgrace for Europe. Multi-cultural, multi-racial hellhole without the future.

Ah sorry, I forgot, that UK is a Marxist country, they call such opinions "racist".

If you speak about Poles, Romanians and other Eastern Europeans, you are wrong. I do not hear about Polish, Romanian or even Roma immigrants, murdering English people or committing any, bigger wrongdoings against the indigenous people. Multi-culturalism is bust and everyone should rather embrace full assimilation scheme. Sadly, Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, Muslims in general, but not only them, are not able to assimilate with the European societies. In no single European country, except of Poland, where Polish Tatars, who are Muslims, living here since 13th Century, were able to fully assimilate with White, Christian (or Pagan) majority.

I do agree with the other argument and I understand, that the main factor for people in choosing Remain/Leave option, were their daily-basis problems. Housing, social welfare, wages, quality of jobs – situation in England does not look so rosy as many may think. A lot of Poles, living in England complain too. Problem of low-skilled jobs and generally speaking social-economic issues is not a matter of EU, though but matter of domestic policy in UK. If England were not so generous in their social benefits, policy, for example compared to Poland, which has practically non-existed social welfare, situation would be much better. A lot of people who are officially unemployed, in the long term, work unofficially and claim very rare benefits, suitable only for really, poor people. Black job market is a normality, although its part is declining.

Immigration to UK is not an EU-related issue. Brexiteers say nothing about non-EU immigration, which makes them anti-English traitors. Because most of the immigrants get to England and stay there. Scotland has no problem with immigration, Ireland too.

This is your problem and problem of England. I really do not understand, why English are so keen on so called "democracy". Besides, I do not understand, who is the Sovereign, in England. It is the People of England/Britain or it is the English (now British) Parliament? I've always thought, England was a Parliamentary Democracy. It is something completely different than "the" Democracy. UK is one of the least Democratic countries in the world, that's for sure. I do not care, because for me, "the" Democracy can exist only within the Corporatist society. Where everyone, knows, where his or her place, is. In the" Democracy there is no such a thing like an "equality" and power belongs to majority, not minority.

Global Capitalism thrive within no-borders system. So, how to help the people to defend against the Global Capitalist negative symptoms? Restore and close the borders! So, Europe must restore its National and continental borders and to defend them, at any costs. Anti-immigration laws and policies must be the first steps to tackle the problem. None but Capitalists benefit from the immigration. Ordinary people, like Polish people who must cope with negative effects of massive immigration of Ukrainians are the victims. English people who had to fight with negative effects of massive, Polish and Eastern European immigration are in very same situation. Thanks to Brexit, immigration from Eastern Europe, especially Poland was tamed and more Poles are returning from UK to Poland, than leaving.

That's why, Brexit marks the very end of UK and Great Britain. Nothing will be same, UK will be gone.

Personally I see no difference, between England and France, both countries and both societies (I won't call them Nations) are equally primitively ignorant, arrogant and full of hubris. England and France, represent nothing, but people of England and France, act, like they were living in 18 th or 19th Century, at the peak of their power.

Your argument is a perfect argument for my Anglo/Britophobia. You act just like your government in 1945, when it betrayed Poles. Stupid Polish pilots, instead of joining Germans, together with the whole Polish Army to get rid of USSR but also British Empire, were fighting in the wrong cause. Sorry, they were fighting for the "good cause" but for the "bad people". Without Polish help, Britain would have had real problems during the Battle of England, without Polish cryptologists, who broke the Enigma Code, British could not have use the Enigma-coded dominance during many battles. So, Poles have saved your ass and you tell, that Chinese, Indians or some Muslims from India (called Pakistani) are better.
You deserve nothing but self-annihilation.

English are probably the biggest idiots in Europe, you are not as dangerous for Europe as for yourself. I have no right to teach you, I am against any form of massive immigration and against inter-continental immigration in general. I see clear benefits of "Poland for Poles, England for English, China for Chinese" policy.

I warned and I predicted, that post-Brexit Britain will not be able to tackle its problem with massive, non-European immigration anymore. Mostly, because there is no political and social will to do it. These idiots who backed Leave option, shouted about "discrimination" of Blacks, Pakistanis, Indians, although these groups are the most problematic in the UK. British Nationalists, the remnants of them, do not complain about Poles, Slovaks or Romanians.

Multi-culturalism causes problems only arise with the time. And British multi-culturalism is not related to EU. That's why I wrote, before the EU Referendum "Stay in EU and take example from Hungary/Slovakia". It would have cut the massive immigration in much bigger numbers than this, racist, anti-Eastern European, Leave Campaign. I emphasize that word "racism" has nothing to do with race or ethnicity it is nothing more than an "ethnic/racial/cultural arrogance and hubris". Multi-culturalism/Multi-Racialism is a Communist idea, based on the absurd thesis, that people of different races, ethnicities, religions and cultures can create one, single mass. South Africa, USA, Brazil are perfect examples of this thesis.

English have really deep problem with the identity these days and this "crisis of identity" is the main cause of Brexit. It is the main cause of "wave of populism" we witness. Face it, Great Britain is a history, you may think only about English future and its relations with neighbouring Scotland, United Ireland, France, Netherlands. Do not care about USA.

My response is very simple – Do, what are you supposed to do, do not believe in pro-immigration or pro-multiculti propaganda. And I said, many times, Brexit will not change pro-immigration policies of Britain. In many ways it may even create more pathologies.

Danzig ist Deutsch!
Based and redpilled.
What territory? Write precisely, please. Post 1945 Poland has nearly the same territory as it had 1000 years ago, under Mieszko the First (who founded the city of Gdańsk) and Bolesław the Bold. So, our current borders are "natural". If you want to write anything about Imperialism and negative sides of Nationalism/Chauvenism, write something about German Imperialism and effects of German Chauvenism in 20th Century, which cost lifes of about 20-25 millions people.

Nationalism is a good thing, sadly some Nations are too arrogant and too racist to fully embrace it. Germans are the best example of it. Only because of German crimes, Nationalism, Far Right and National Socialism itself has no chance to succeed today.

People in Britain have forgotten, that the times of the Imperialistic Empire are long time gone and England is only a small, highly populated country with enormous internal problems and very bleak prospects for the future. I personally do not see any future for UK and even no future for England. You are not even able to secure the safety of your tower blocks, your safety standards are comparable to these in some primitive Eastern European country like Russia, Ukraine.

Indeed. And this is because one man, Churchill, took us into another continental war which was none of our business.

Weird, I thought that massive immigration to UK started in 1950's. There was no such a thing like "massive immigration" of Eastern Europeans, within the last 10 years, because about half of them are going to leave Britain, after Brexit. I ask the major question, what about immigrants from the Commonwealth and other, than Europe, continents. How Britain is going to resolve this growing issue. In many places, in England, Muslims, but also Indians, Blacks are making not only noise, but also beat and even kill innocent people, makes riots. Couple of Polish citizens were killed in this way. Not by English, but by immigrants from the Commonwealth. Question is, how may English were killed by Poles?

No-one knows how this story will end. As it stands, things look bleak indeed for White Europeans in Western nations; at the very least, we can expect Balkanisation if not outright genocide. But another war could turn everything upside down again.

Sorry, but do you represent the interest of the English people or interest of Indians, Pakistanis, living in UK?
How can make a comparison, between 800 thousand Polish people, in vast majority working, in UK and so called "Commonwealth immigrants" who in big part taking social benefits. It is a simple question, which immigrants are more beneficial to UK and which are more problematic? For me, it is obvious and theory, that "Polish immigrant" is worse than the Pakistani is a laughable comedy. I want to remind you, that Polish people are White and Christian, just like English or Scottish. If someone doesn't see the difference between Eastern European and Commonwealth, mostly Black/Indian and Muslim/Hindu immigration, it means, that it is a blind person.

African and Asian immigration is far more detrimental to this country than Central and Eastern European; that doesn't alter the fact that presence of your people here is having a very negative affect on areas which have remained White and British.

Also, I would struggle to classify many Polish migrants I've met as being White European--many are of Egyptian or Mongoloid appearance to me. I used to work with Poles and was nicknamed 'Blondie' by them on account of my hair color, which should tell you all you need to know.

Who cares about the population of the Commonwealth? Hard data shows, more people come to UK from non-EU countries than from EU. Hence, it is not "freedom of movement" which causes the problems in UK, but its ridiculous "openness for the world".
Which is a great news for England. This "EU immigration" makes you healthier, makes you "more White, more Christian".

And your people have come to save their White British brothers from racial annihilation? Please, they are here to make a quick buck and couldn't care less about this country. Many of them actively despise us and treat us contemptously in our own country.

So, if English prefer Indians than Slavic peoples, your right. But do not call neither them, nor yourself, Europeans. Today, Eastern Europe, means Europe. England, Holland, France, Germany and other places are the total disgrace for Europe. Multi-cultural, multi-racial hellhole without the future.

Ah sorry, I forgot, that UK is a Marxist country, they call such opinions "racist".

There you go again, viewing your people as more 'worthy' migrants because you're White. The truth is that we are sick of immigrants in general are you are all lumped together in the same category

If you speak about Poles, Romanians and other Eastern Europeans, you are wrong. I do not hear about Polish, Romanian or even Roma immigrants, murdering English people or committing any, bigger wrongdoings against the indigenous people. Multi-culturalism is bust and everyone should rather embrace full assimilation scheme. Sadly, Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, Muslims in general, but not only them, are not able to assimilate with the European societies. In no single European country, except of Poland, where Polish Tatars, who are Muslims, living here since 13th Century, were able to fully assimilate with White, Christian (or Pagan) majority.

Hah, two English people have been murdered in my town alone by Polish migrants. Countless more have been attacked by gangs of Poles and Baltic workers. And the less said about the Romanians, the better.

You can call interbreeding with Tatars assimilation, I consider it racial pollution. It would explain why many of your people have an Eurasian appearance not dissimilar to that of Lithuanians, who also 'integrated' with Tatars.

I do agree with the other argument and I understand, that the main factor for people in choosing Remain/Leave option, were their daily-basis problems. Housing, social welfare, wages, quality of jobs – situation in England does not look so rosy as many may think. A lot of Poles, living in England complain too. Problem of low-skilled jobs and generally speaking social-economic issues is not a matter of EU, though but matter of domestic policy in UK. If England were not so generous in their social benefits, policy, for example compared to Poland, which has practically non-existed social welfare, situation would be much better. A lot of people who are officially unemployed, in the long term, work unofficially and claim very rare benefits, suitable only for really, poor people. Black job market is a normality, although its part is declining.

Our welfare state and infrastructure was set up to serve the needs of an island population, it doesn't work when you open the doors to all and sundry. Nobody forces migrants to come here, they do so out of greed and disloyalty to their own countries.

Immigration to UK is not an EU-related issue. Brexiteers say nothing about non-EU immigration, which makes them anti-English traitors. Because most of the immigrants get to England and stay there. Scotland has no problem with immigration, Ireland too.

EU migration is a significant part of the problem and will get much worse when Turkey, Albania, and Kosovo become member states.

This is your problem and problem of England. I really do not understand, why English are so keen on so called "democracy". Besides, I do not understand, who is the Sovereign, in England. It is the People of England/Britain or it is the English (now British) Parliament? I've always thought, England was a Parliamentary Democracy. It is something completely different than "the" Democracy. UK is one of the least Democratic countries in the world, that's for sure. I do not care, because for me, "the" Democracy can exist only within the Corporatist society. Where everyone, knows, where his or her place, is. In the" Democracy there is no such a thing like an "equality" and power belongs to majority, not minority.

The media controls everything, as in all modern democracies.

Global Capitalism thrive within no-borders system. So, how to help the people to defend against the Global Capitalist negative symptoms? Restore and close the borders! So, Europe must restore its National and continental borders and to defend them, at any costs. Anti-immigration laws and policies must be the first steps to tackle the problem. None but Capitalists benefit from the immigration. Ordinary people, like Polish people who must cope with negative effects of massive immigration of Ukrainians are the victims. English people who had to fight with negative effects of massive, Polish and Eastern European immigration are in very same situation. Thanks to Brexit, immigration from Eastern Europe, especially Poland was tamed and more Poles are returning from UK to Poland, than leaving.

In the words of a famous Frankfurt Communist, 'We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.' So go ahead and rise up against Global Capitalism in a people's revolution and make Lenin proud. The Kalergi plan will only hasten when 'enemies of the people' and 'racists' can be rounded up into a corrective camps, if not simply put to death.

That's why, Brexit marks the very end of UK and Great Britain. Nothing will be same, UK will be gone.

Currently we have no future at all save becoming an insignificant province and dumping ground of the EU.

Personally I see no difference, between England and France, both countries and both societies (I won't call them Nations) are equally primitively ignorant, arrogant and full of hubris. England and France, represent nothing, but people of England and France, act, like they were living in 18 th or 19th Century, at the peak of their power.

Well both nations are still major economic and military powers and can easily stand alone on the world stage.

Your argument is a perfect argument for my Anglo/Britophobia. You act just like your government in 1945, when it betrayed Poles. Stupid Polish pilots, instead of joining Germans, together with the whole Polish Army to get rid of USSR but also British Empire, were fighting in the wrong cause. Sorry, they were fighting for the "good cause" but for the "bad people". Without Polish help, Britain would have had real problems during the Battle of England, without Polish cryptologists, who broke the Enigma Code, British could not have use the Enigma-coded dominance during many battles. So, Poles have saved your ass and you tell, that Chinese, Indians or some Muslims from India (called Pakistani) are better.
You deserve nothing but self-annihilation.

Guess what? If Britain hadn't interfered in WWII at the behest of the Anglo-American Churchill and his financers, there wouldn't have been a Battle of Britain in the first place, as Hitler only wanted peace with us and maintained that the British Empire was essential for preserving global stability. But Germany had to be crushed, that was all that mattered. What happened to the Poles, Britons, or Americans was unimportant.

English are probably the biggest idiots in Europe, you are not as dangerous for Europe as for yourself. I have no right to teach you, I am against any form of massive immigration and against inter-continental immigration in general. I see clear benefits of "Poland for Poles, England for English, China for Chinese" policy.

So, you believe in Nationalism but English were idiots to vote for independence from Europe?

I warned and I predicted, that post-Brexit Britain will not be able to tackle its problem with massive, non-European immigration anymore. Mostly, because there is no political and social will to do it. These idiots who backed Leave option, shouted about "discrimination" of Blacks, Pakistanis, Indians, although these groups are the most problematic in the UK. British Nationalists, the remnants of them, do not complain about Poles, Slovaks or Romanians.

British Nationalists are brainwashed Englishmen who think that 'Britishness' is an abstract idea based upon speaking English and pretending to like fish and chips rather than a common racial lineage, ignoring the fact that the Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish loathe our guts--let alone the millions of Africans, Asians, and Slavs who have set up shop in our country. These are people who think we 'won the war' and bang on about the 'Blitz spirit', little realising that Fascism is the only thing that will save this island.

Multi-culturalism causes problems only arise with the time. And British multi-culturalism is not related to EU. That's why I wrote, before the EU Referendum "Stay in EU and take example from Hungary/Slovakia". It would have cut the massive immigration in much bigger numbers than this, racist, anti-Eastern European, Leave Campaign. I emphasize that word "racism" has nothing to do with race or ethnicity it is nothing more than an "ethnic/racial/cultural arrogance and hubris". Multi-culturalism/Multi-Racialism is a Communist idea, based on the absurd thesis, that people of different races, ethnicities, religions and cultures can create one, single mass. South Africa, USA, Brazil are perfect examples of this thesis.

Take a good long hard look at London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, etc. and realise that this is the plan for all EU member states. What do you expect from an organisation that was founded by Communists? Don't you think it's strange that the Maastricht Treaty was signed only a couple of years after the fall of the USSR? Doesn't the Kalergi plan fit EXACTLY with what the EU is doing?

English have really deep problem with the identity these days and this "crisis of identity" is the main cause of Brexit. It is the main cause of "wave of populism" we witness. Face it, Great Britain is a history, you may think only about English future and its relations with neighbouring Scotland, United Ireland, France, Netherlands. Do not care about USA.

The sooner the English, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish gain autonomy and self-determination from Britain and Europe, the better.

My response is very simple – Do, what are you supposed to do, do not believe in pro-immigration or pro-multiculti propaganda. And I said, many times, Brexit will not change pro-immigration policies of Britain. In many ways it may even create more pathologies.

Just remember that things can change very quickly; a couple of nukes aimed at New York and Israel, EMP attacks or solar flares knocking out the communications system, and the world would be a very different place.

Indeed. And this is because one man, Churchill, took us into another continental war which was none of our business.
It seems, that UK has no friends at the time. Great Britain has never had any friends, it has had always only interests as your beloved "hero", pathetic drunkard Churchill, once said.

The media controls everything, as in all modern democracies.
As long as media and the political mainstream is dominated by the Left and by Globalists, nothing will change. We must be patient and wait until "forces of Fascism" become dominant force on the political Right. Only then, the "true battle" between Far Left and Far Right will enter the media world, too. How long we must wait? Probably 50 years or more, since today, both dominant forces in the world, USA and PRC are still in the hands of the Left(USA) and Far Left(PRC). Let War, between Liberal Marxist West and Conservative Marxist East, starts. When 2 fight with one another, the third wins.

Also, I would struggle to classify many Polish migrants I've met as being White European--many are of Egyptian or Mongoloid appearance to me. I used to work with Poles and was nicknamed 'Blondie' by them on account of my hair color, which should tell you all you need to know.
You can call interbreeding with Tatars assimilation, I consider it racial pollution. It would explain why many of your people have an Eurasian appearance not dissimilar to that of Lithuanians, who also 'integrated' with Tatars.
I don't know which "Polish people" did you met, but we are definitely White.

Does these Polish people look like "of Egyptian or Mongoloid appearance" to you?:

In fact, I met many "Britons" that were mixed or from other races. Furthermore, It's quite uncommon in Poland to see mixed race people and mixed marriage in Poland, contrary to UK where there is plenty of them.

You may lie, you may manipulate, you may spend billions on your worthless, imperialist-chauvenist, propaganda. But always, bad karma, returns.

African and Asian immigration is far more detrimental to this country than Central and Eastern European; that doesn't alter the fact that presence of your people here is having a very negative affect on areas which have remained White and British.
Hah, two English people have been murdered in my town alone by Polish migrants. Countless more have been attacked by gangs of Poles and Baltic workers. And the less said about the Romanians, the better.
And your people have come to save their White British brothers from racial annihilation? Please, they are here to make a quick buck and couldn't care less about this country. Many of them actively despise us and treat us contemptously in our own country.
There you go again, viewing your people as more 'worthy' migrants because you're White. The truth is that we are sick of immigrants in general are you are all lumped together in the same category
So, you believe in Nationalism but English were idiots to vote for independence from Europe?
EU migration is a significant part of the problem and will get much worse when Turkey, Albania, and Kosovo become member states.
It is your response. You cannot even evaluate your own political stance absurdity. You speak like typical British ignorant, no matter if a Remain or Leave supporter. It only shows, in how terrible shape, British society, really is.

Why are you so arrogant? Why do you speak about "we"? Why are you dividing your own society, on these 2 "we" groups – Leavers vs Remainders. Why you cannot speak like a British and say "we the British People, voted differently". You are an anti-British traitor, then.

British society is utterly divided, just like every other democratic society in the world. I despite Democracy, because it divides the People, the Nation. I despise UK more than EU, to be frank. For me, EU is as disgusting entity as UK or USA or Canada.

What are they, do you know? British Ignorance is first, UK as a pan-National Union is the second. That's why it is so important to support Scottish Case. Case of Nationalism, no matter of what kind. If England and Scotland were independent states, within EU, there would be no Brexit at all.

I've always considered Great Britain as a country, full of absurdity. That's why I predicted Brexit, long time ago, If I remember, only in 2012 or 2011, when the idea of EU referendum, was heard in the media. I knew, that after Brexit, it will be France which will eventually become a dominant force in Western Europe. Of course, under FN/Le Pen rule, but looking at self-destructible character of the English people, even France under a Communist, Jean-Luc Melenchon would be in better shape.

But returning to Brexit. Do you really believe, that 52% of the British society, voted for the effects of Brexit? For example, for the hard border in Ireland? For higher prices on the EU-made products? For looser ties with Europe? For closer ties with USA, Canada or India? For more immigration from non-European countries? I highly doubt. I know, what kind of Brexit, we could see, in the next months, until now.

I am sure, that UK-EU relations will be very close, after Brexit. But there will be costs for UK and they will be big. Financial sector will pay, hugely, because it will loose the access to the European Single Market, including Iceland and Norway. UK import from EU will be more costly.
Our welfare state and infrastructure was set up to serve the needs of an island population, it doesn't work when you open the doors to all and sundry. Nobody forces migrants to come here, they do so out of greed and disloyalty to their own countries.
So called "welfare state" is nothing more than a Market Socialism. Socialism benefits these who do not work or are freeloaders, officials, public servants, lawmakers and others.

Europe has huge problems, due to the enormous level of taxation, in comparison to the rest of the world. France for example has a 57% tax burden rate and for the last 30 or more years, had no single balanced budget. Now, French people are "affraid of the future". Who made these debts, then? Aliens from Mars?

France is the symbol of bankruptcy of Market Socialism. Nordic countries understood, some time ago, that they must radically change their model. And now, just like Norway did, Denmark is planning to significantly, cut the taxes. More cash in the pocket, means less cash in the hands of politicians, the enemies of the people, somewhere above.
In the words of a famous Frankfurt Communist, 'We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.' So go ahead and rise up against Global Capitalism in a people's revolution and make Lenin proud. The Kalergi plan will only hasten when 'enemies of the people' and 'racists' can be rounded up into a corrective camps, if not simply put to death.
Socialism has no future and everyone knows it, Social-Democracy is exactly the same. In the times of Globalization there are 2 forces in politics: Globalists and Nationalists. One cannot and must not, be a hypocrite. You cannot be against Capitalism and support immigration, because Capitalists use immigrants as their cheap labour force. It is obvious.

Guess what? If Britain hadn't interfered in WWII at the behest of the Anglo-American Churchill and his financers, there wouldn't have been a Battle of Britain in the first place, as Hitler only wanted peace with us and maintained that the British Empire was essential for preserving global stability. But Germany had to be crushed, that was all that mattered. What happened to the Poles, Britons, or Americans was unimportant.
For me this fragment is completely idiotic. Written by some Conservative idiot, from the West. Of course, British are also to blame and I do not say, that British were good, on the contrary. Churchill is personally responsible for tremendous crimes, committed in India for example.

Truth about 1939-1945 War is very clear. Britain-Germany-Soviet Union – these countries were on the "bad side". All the rest on the "good side". Including Japan, which also committed many crimes in China, but was provoked by China and Soviets, earlier. End of discussion.

British Nationalists are brainwashed Englishmen who think that 'Britishness' is an abstract idea based upon speaking English and pretending to like fish and chips rather than a common racial lineage, ignoring the fact that the Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish loathe our guts--let alone the millions of Africans, Asians, and Slavs who have set up shop in our country. These are people who think we 'won the war' and bang on about the 'Blitz spirit', little realising that Fascism is the only thing that will save this island.
You are right about me. British Nationalists are still believing in their "Britishness". Thanks to recent changes on the British Isles, UK is an obsolete, artificial state. I wrote, many times, I do not see very big difference, between UK and EU. I support the idea of English Republic or English Nation-state with close relations with its former British brothers and sisters. Scotland, Northern Ireland are on their way to leave the British Union, noone know, when it is going to happen, though.

This "rise of Fascism" as you call it, is a natural answer for the exhaustion with post-Communist, Liberalism. Eastern Europeans have had experience with every single political ideology. And Nationalism is definitely the best or as you could call it, the "least evil". Liberalism and Democracy is sh..., Socialism and Communism was irrational, destructible and purely devilish. So, only Conservative or National-Corporatist form of government and social-political system, could bring us benefits.
The sooner the English, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish gain autonomy and self-determination from Britain and Europe, the better.
Your analysis is very wise, I am glad to read such intelligent remarks. You speak, nearly like a political scientist...joke.

Polland may as well be a western country. I knew it was dead once all the sexpats started talking about how great it is there.

Poland is such a shithole tbh.