Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can we please name and ban all known fakecels from this site?

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
If you have Chad facial bones, gtfo from this site. You're an autist who needs a little bit of social training, not an incel with untrainable and incurable ugliness. Fuck all fakecels :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::fire::fire::fire:

List them all and ban them all. I can't believe mods haven't already done this

This forum is for people to find solace, common ground, friendship and unity with others who have UN TRAINABLE SUBHUMAN LOOKS. You do not belong here If you have looks. Everything else can be trained out of you. Mentalcels need a few sessions with a psychologist, not membership on this forum.

look at this octobercel trying to divide us. Nice try, we're not falling for ur gay tricks

I can’t wait for people to start citing your join date in order to brush off your ideas
look at this octobercel trying to divide us. Nice try, we're not falling for ur gay tricks
Guess I was too late

Trying to divide us? Okay you want chads here? Cool let's rename this forum to fakecels.is

in this fakecel site truecels are ignored because they talk about suicide, emargination, loneliness and depression and fakecels are popular members with hundreds of replies in their topics about sex and nightclubs, this is a normie place, go to Japanese sites and Wizardchan if you want find truecels tbh

Mentalcels need a few sessions with a psychologist

gigacuck-jpg.61151

a truecel here is ignored or mocked like this guy jfl

in this fakecel site truecels are ignored because they talk about suicide, emargination, loneliness and depression and fakecels are popular members with hundreds of replies in their topics about sex and nightclubs, this is a normie place, go to Japanese sites and Wizardchan if you want find truecels tbh
psyop

Wizardchan and Japanese boards are the last hopes, this place is full of fakecels and truecels are simply ghosts, I never saw a truecel topic about suicide and loneliness with more than few replies while topics about foids, bars and other normie themes have 2 pages of replies

If you have Chad facial bones, gtfo from this site. You're an autist who needs a little bit of social training, not an incel with untrainable and incurable ugliness. Fuck all fakecels :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::fire::fire::fire:

List them all and ban them all. I can't believe mods haven't already done this

This forum is for people to find solace, common ground, friendship and unity with others who have UN TRAINABLE SUBHUMAN LOOKS. You do not belong here If you have looks. Everything else can be trained out of you. Mentalcels need a few sessions with a psychologist, not membership on this forum.

If you actually believe therapy would help then its you who is the mentalcel. Therapy doesn't do shit. Also an introspective person doesn't need a therapist, and most incels are very introspective, they've already identified and come to terms with all their physical and mental flaws, there's just no sufficient way to change them and/or changing them yields "minimal results".

Take me for example I have average looks, I'm pretty sure if I looksmaxxed spending thousands of dollars to achieve this, gymcelled weekly, changed my personality a bit, started going out more and doing things out of my comfort zone (have no interest in), I could get a GF. Here's the part where the "minimal results" come in, I'm like a 5/10 right now, if Iooks max I'd likely be a 6, even then the only bitch I'd be able to get is a 4 or likely lower because I'm black and I'd still be somewhat socially awkward (pretty sure I legit have Asperger syndrome, never got tested, but I have basically all the characteristics of it that I've read about).

So are you seriously telling guys that if they aren't extremely unattractive they should go out into the world, be miserable, make endless changes that tired your mind and body, just to get a 3/10 or 4/10 GF who may or may not cheat on you?

Sounds like a shitty deal to me.

Leave my fellow autists out of this br0.

jfl at all the fakecel phags ITT trying to shit on this freshcel to try and cover their own asses

Wizardchan and Japanese boards are the last hopes, this place is full of fakecels and truecels are simply ghosts, I never saw a truecel topic about suicide and loneliness with more than few replies while topics about foids, bars and other normie themes have 2 pages of replies
Wizchan is a volcel site

The worst thing is that the normies/chads larp as incels. I don't mind them here but they should be tagged as normies/chads and get banned on sight for bragging.

The worst thing is that the normies/chads larp as incels. I don't mind them here but they should be tagged as normies/chads and get banned on sight for bragging.

welcome back mccuckins :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: saw u lurkign threads with a slash across ur name tbh ngl ngl

welcome back mccuckins :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: saw u lurkign threads with a slash across ur name tbh ngl ngl
Yes bro. I lurked for 2-5 threads a day tbh. Requested unban because I legit raged at some threads.

If you actually believe therapy would help then its you who is the mentalcel. Therapy doesn't do shit. Also an introspective person doesn't need a therapist, and most incels are very introspective, they've already identified and come to terms with all their physical and mental flaws, there's just no sufficient way to change them and/or changing them yields "minimal results".

Take me for example I have average looks, I'm pretty sure if I looksmaxxed spending thousands of dollars to achieve this, gymcelled weekly, changed my personality a bit, started going out more and doing things out of my comfort zone (have no interest in), I could get a GF. Here's the part where the "minimal results" come in, I'm like a 5/10 right now, if Iooks max I'd likely be a 6, even then the only bitch I'd be able to get is a 4 or likely lower because I'm black and I'd still be somewhat socially awkward (pretty sure I legit have Asperger syndrome, never got tested, but I have basically all the characteristics of it that I've read about).

So are you seriously telling guys that if they aren't extremely unattractive they should go out into the world, be miserable, make endless changes that tired your mind and body, just to get a 3/10 or 4/10 GF who may or may not cheat on you?

Sounds like a shitty deal to me.
When did I ever say go out into the world to be thrown away repeatedly by women of every denomination possible? Where the hell are you getting ur info from lol

I'm clearly saying attractive ppl GTFO because you just need some motivation training. Ugly people have to forever live with people's "ugh" response when someone looks at our face

Fighting a losing battle there, boyo. There are good-looking people both in the moderation team and among the big time posters.

I'm clearly saying attractive ppl GTFO because you just need some motivation training. Ugly people have to forever live with people's "ugh" response when someone looks at our face

The implication of telling people to get off of the site and that they only need "motivation training", is that they should go try and be normies, if you are seriously just telling people to get off of the site for the sake of leaving with no further implications, well that's pretty stupid - "Would you please stop doing this thing that fills the emptiness in your life, and no I don't have any alternativevs to offer you, just leave the site and do nothing"

You are telling me - "When did I ever say go out into the world to be thrown away repeatedly by women of every denomination possible? Where the hell are you getting ur info from lol"

But one can only operate based on your own words, and you are being vague, so the gaps will be filled with obvious assumptions. Please be specific, after said "motivational training", what are said individuals going to use that motivation to do?

Last edited:
at least 50 % of userbase is fakecel and some polls are more worring than I believed

I am the only truecel on here, the rest are normies who are not satisfied with their looks because women do not bend over backwards for them. I HATE THEM!! BE GLAD WITH WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH, BEING AVERAGE!!

I am the only truecel on here, the rest are normies who are not satisfied with their looks because women do not bend over backwards for them. I HATE THEM!! BE GLAD WITH WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH, BEING AVERAGE!!

Being average is merely a point on a scale, a scale that has a maximum value that is endlessly increasing as time goes on, do you get my point, for average looking people, were also being pushed back at the end of the scale, by the mere fact that women's standards are increasing. We remain average looking, but our relative value on said scale (our "rating") is constantly decreasing

Depiction Of Scale:

Legend/Key
Trucel - :feels:
Below Average - :feelsree:
Slightly Below Average - :woke:
Average - :incel:
Slightly Above Average - :soy:
Above Average - :feelsahh:
Chad - :chad:

Scale

The more women can have their "pick of the litter" with the advent of social networking, and apps that make it as easy as swiping right (tinder), the less our relative rating on the scale, because the scale increases, its like the gap between higher tier males increases and the gap between lower tier males decreases, to the point where were basically no different.

Women have so many options, so many variables to judge and compare men against that even normal men don't even count anymore, add that to the fact that men granted women the right to vote, own property, work, etc, and basically every average man isn't even worth shit, because the few things we had a monopoly over (security, finances, labor) are now a shared resource between the sexes.

They still have a monopoly over their resources though (sexual and reproductive). They have all the leverage and we have none.

Being average is merely a point on a scale, a scale that has a maximum value that is endlessly increasing as time goes on, do you get my point, for average looking people, were also being pushed back at the end of the scale, by the mere fact that women's standards are increasing. We remain average looking, but our relative value on said scale (our "rating") is constantly decreasing

Depiction Of Scale:

Legend/Key
Trucel - :feels:
Below Average - :feelsree:
Slightly Below Average - :woke:
Average - :incel:
Slightly Above Average - :soy:
Above Average - :feelsahh:
Chad - :chad:

View attachment 61351

The more women can have their "pick of the litter" with the advent of social networking, and apps that make it as easy as swiping right (tinder), the less our relative rating on the scale, because the scale increases, its like the gap between higher tier males increases and the gap between lower tier males decreases, to the point where were basically no different.

Women have so many options, so many variables to judge and compare men against that even normal men don't even count anymore, add that to the fact that men granted women the right to vote, own property, work, etc, and basically every average man isn't even worth shit, because the few things we had a monopoly over (security, finances, labor) are now a shared resource between the sexes.

They still have a monopoly over their resources though (sexual and reproductive). They have all the leverage and we have none.

I would give my left nut to be average, you do not know how hard it is to be a truecel, how hard it is to be so ugly that nobody wants to have a romantic relationship with you. At least when you are average, you are seen as a potential partner. Us truecels get ignored by everyone, we will live alone and die alone. There is no hope for us. I hate average looking cels with a passion.

I would give my left nut to be average, you do not know how hard it is to be a truecel, how hard it is to be so ugly that nobody wants to have a romantic relationship with you. At least when you are average, you are seen as a potential partner. Us truecels get ignored by everyone, we will live alone and die alone. There is no hope for us. I hate average looking cels with a passion.

If anything its at least less difficult for you to fall into hopeless copes. A lot of average looking incels on this site i've noticed aren't as cold hearted as I am, they haven't truly accepted the black pill, and its likely because of what you are talking about here, some part of them is hanging on to a sliver of hope, and their standards for themselves are so low that they'd have no problem betabuxxing.

I on the other hand would have the same mindset, whether I was trucel or not, you being trucel just makes your decisions more absolute than the average looking incel.

You hate that nobody wants a romantic relationship with you, I don't even want a romantic relationship tbh, I don't see the point, never really did, I just want consistent access to sex, that's it.

If the end result is the same though, what does it matter, or are you saying that if you were average looking, even after being exposed to the black pill you would still try to become a normie and betabux?. If so are you really any better than the average looking incels you hate, because tbh when I talk to most of them, I hate them. You can tell they would switch sides in a heart beat, no conviction at all. I'm in this for the long haul, if I woke up tomorrow with chad looks, it would be the same for me, I still would not stop what I'm planning to do.

The changes I intend to try and make in this world. What most incels lack period, but this goes especially for average looking ones, is an absolute conviction and belief in the black pill.

Any incel talking about a oneitis is a fakecel in my book
Any incel still considering getting married is fakecel in my book

This one is going to strike a nerve with most incels, but I'm going to say it here and then make a thread about it right now - ANY INCEL STILL TRYING TO "ASCEND" IS A FAKECEL.

Somebody who is merely "on our side" because they have no where else to go, and if a 4/10 roastie showed them even the slightest amount of romantic interest they'd jump sides. I'd kill myself before I'd switch sides now, its too late for that shit, what has been seen cannot be unseen, I am not going to settle for Chad's scraps and be content.

If anything its at least less difficult for you to fall into hopeless copes. A lot of average looking incels on this site i've noticed aren't as cold hearted as I am, they haven't truly accepted the black pill, and its likely because of what you are talking about here, some part of them is hanging on to a sliver of hope, and their standards for themselves are so low that they'd have no problem betabuxxing.

I on the other hand would have the same mindset, whether I was trucel or not, you being trucel just makes your decisions more absolute than the average looking incel.

You hate that nobody wants a romantic relationship with you, I don't even want a romantic relationship tbh, I don't see the point, never really did, I just want consistent access to sex, that's it.

If the end result is the same though, what does it matter, or are you saying that if you were average looking, even after being exposed to the black pill you would still try to become a normie and betabux?. If so are you really any better than the average looking incels you hate, because tbh when I talk to most of them, I hate them. You can tell they would switch sides in a heart beat, no conviction at all. I'm in this for the long haul, if I woke up tomorrow with chad looks, it would be the same for me, I still would not stop what I'm planning to do.

The changes I intend to try and make in this world. What most incels lack period, but this goes especially for average looking ones, is an absolute conviction and belief in the black pill.

Any incel talking about a oneitis is a fakecel in my book
Any incel still considering getting married is fakecel in my book

This one is going to strike a nerve with most incels, but I'm going to say it here and then make a thread about it right now - ANY INCEL STILL TRYING TO "ASCEND" IS A FAKECEL.

Somebody who is merely "on our side" because they have no where else to go, and if a 4/10 roastie showed them even the slightest amount of romantic interest they'd jump sides. I'd kill myself before I'd switch sides now, its too late for that shit, what has been seen cannot be unseen, I am not going to settle for Chad's scraps and be content.

Once again, you raise some good points to ponder about, but for me it's not about sex. I guess that's what makes you different from me.

I am also not looking for universal validation, I just want to be happy with just one person that I cherish.

Considering I'm a truecel, that is not going to happen. Everyone is superficial, women even moreso than men. Everyone keeps saying it's not true, just work on yourself, other bluepilled talk that is absolutely false and whatnot.

I don't want to be a betabuxxer, I want a virgin wife that loves only me. Scientific studies have shown us that women's capability to love their partner decreases as the number of previous partners increases.

Your wife will smile out of the blue and all she's thinking about are the cocks she's had before you. It's completely suicide fuel to know that the person you're married to, isn't the person who's given her all to you.

I hate the incels on here like you do, but for a much different reason. I hate them because they have it so easy, in comparison to me. That they only have their autism to blame, while I have my looks to blame.

But, partly, I also agree with you. I hate them because they are willing to be betabuxxers, the type of men they supposedly hate.

It's all smokes and mirrors here anyways. Most of the userbase consists of fakecels, larpers and other scumbags who hide behind an identity they don't fit in.

Finally, I don't see why having a oneitis makes you a fakecel. This is not a voluntary celibacy forum, this is quite the opposite. Everyone gets attached to people, whether it's on purpose, meaning they believe they might stand a chance, or accidentally, meaning they know they don't stand a chance, yet their feelings took control over their logic.

Ugly people like me, we fall in the later category. There is no hope for us. And seeing people cry about the fact that they aren't top-tier is rage-inducing. They will never know what it's like to be instantly dismissed, regardless of personality.

Good, bad, it doesn't matter. As long as you aren't as ugly as me, you stand a chance.

Wizardchan? Are you serious? That's roasties and beta orbiter WK fags.

How can you get therapy for autism?

fakecels represent. truecels need to be banned.

I made a witch hunt megathread earlier for this purpose. Cucked by the mods again :feelsbadman: