Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh tallcels are fakecels copers can you answer this question for me

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
More like having 1 out of a 1000 requirements for women. Keep coping manlet. You wouldn't fucking ascend if you were 8ft.
I wonder how ugly you actually are for you to be here

Your height and race?
192cm and white. inb4 jbw, I live in a country where whites make 99% of the residents so it doesn't matter.

Nice ignoring my point. Stupid fucking piece of shit lol.
I'm directly addressing your point, you're tall and only slightly below average facially. Clearly you're socially awkward and retarded and probably on the spectrum

I'm directly addressing your point, you're tall and only slightly below average facially. Clearly you're socially awkward and retarded and probably on the spectrum
Again making wrong assumptions about me. I have no issues making friends and talking to ppl. People enjoy my company. Yet foids have 0 interest in me.

Again making wrong assumptions about me. I have no issues making friends and talking to ppl. People enjoy my company. Yet foids have 0 interest in me.
You have to show interest in them and approach them retard. Women don't approach unless you're chad

192cm and white. inb4 jbw, I live in a country where whites make 99% of the residents so it doesn't matter.
Yeah you're definitely a whiner. You have the privilege of moving elsewhere too for ascension (as much as I acknowledge it's not a cakewalk) . But if you get a kick out of telling off the "manlets" and rotting here, keep at it

You have to show interest in them and approach them retard. Women don't approach unless you're chad
I have had multiple female friends. The only issue with me is the lack of my facial attractiveness. I'm done talking with you, have fun coping buddy boyo.

I have had multiple female friends. The only issue with me is the lack of my facial attractiveness. I'm done talking with you, have fun coping buddy boyo.
I hope you post here forever. It gives me great pleasure watching normies throwing away their lives because of a few retarded internet memes

Also don't think I didn't notice your deflection, moshe

Yeah you're definitely a whiner. You have the privilege of moving elsewhere too for ascension (as much as I acknowledge it's not a cakewalk) . But if you get a kick out of telling off the "manlets" and rotting here, keep at it
I don't hate manlets, I hate delusional manlet copers who flame tallfags for being incels, as if lack of height is the only thing that can make you an incel. Just move bro, how about you fucking move bro. I'm not willing to completely downgrade the quality of my life in every single aspect just to be able to ascend with some STD ridden thai hooker. You go live in fucking Thailand if it's so great.

Fucking move to a 3rd world shithole while normies are having orgies on a daily basis in my home country. Brilliant.

Sorry but you have to appallingly ugly to be Incel at that height
you dont. You just need to have no money and an awkward personality and no girl will want to make out with you.

you dont. You just need to have no money and an awkward personality and no girl will want to make out with you.
You didnt mention how many times I have to shower in a day

pepe-pepe-popcorn.gif

Also claims to have had multiple female friends. This is already a sign that foids aren't repulsed by your presence if they are willing to talk to you.

@DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Friezacel

6'0 isn't enough but you have no excuse if you're 6'3 and don't have a girlfriend (barring extreme cases of course.)

Literally everyone on this forum height and race mogs me. Everyone is 6'0, or 6'1 or 6'2 and white and then there is me 5'10 an ugly mutt who belongs to no race whatsoever, crooked teeth, barely any family nothing. I would literally sacrifice babies to be as tall, monoracial and attractive as some of you here. Mediocre height, ugly mutts have it the worst. Some of you guys don't understand that it could have been worse

Also claims to have had multiple female friends. This is already a sign that foids aren't repulsed by your presence if they are willing to talk to you.

@DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Friezacel
Afaik incel stands for involuntary celibate, which is what I am. This isn't trucels.is

I'm gonna start adding every "just be [X]" moron to my ignore list. You are on the same iq level as bluepilled IT troonies.

So fucking delusional if you think females will give you a chance JUST if you're tall and nothing else. Jfl.

Afaik incel stands for involuntary celibate, which is what I am. This isn't trucels.is
But you are being voluntarily celibate since as you said you have female friends. Tell me other users on here who have toilet friends. You already exposing yourself to be volcel and not incel.

You are not even a real incel, you are a volcel
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @SlayerSlayer @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092

You are not even a real incel, you are a volcel
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @SlayerSlayer @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092
Fucking ban @Gorogorogoro-chan and also @UnderdevelopedSlav

But you are being voluntarily celibate since as you said you have female friends. Tell me other users on here who have toilet friends. You already exposing yourself to be volcel and not incel.
Volcel how? They wouldn't let me smash in a million years. That was back in high school, I'm done talking to toilets and being their emotional support. I was a cuck, I admit. But I've changed.

Only requirement to have foid friends is to not be a truecel.

Volcel how? They wouldn't let me smash in a million years. That was back in high school, I'm done talking to toilets and being their emotional support. I was a cuck, I admit. But I've changed.
Almost nobody on here even had that in HS and you probably could reacquire toilet friends easily if you actually tried without too much effort because of the height halo. You have no idea how much your height helped in your life and yet you are denying the obvious which most of us see. And you said you were 4/10 white? Becoming a MTN shouldn't be an impossible task unless you haven't softmaxxed or surgerymaxxed already. 192cm is such a huge halo it's unreal. Only 180-182cm fags can argue that their height doesn't give any halo since they are "average" in most countries.

Mene ne bi ni u Indoneziji foidovi prihvatili. Ja sam ružni mulat ne bijelac kao ti
Shvaćam da postoje ljudi koji su u puno goroj situaciji od mene. Radije bi bio incel nego išao živit u tu rupu gdje bi potencijalno mogao ascendat s setajućim tetanusom koji jede ulične štakore.

Literally everyone on this forum height and race mogs me. Everyone is 6'0, or 6'1 or 6'2 and white and then there is me 5'10 an ugly mutt who belongs to no race whatsoever, crooked teeth, barely any family nothing. I would literally sacrifice babies to be as tall, monoracial and attractive as some of you here. Mediocre height, ugly mutts have it the worst. Some of you guys don't understand that it could have been worse
Exotic mulattos are OP

Almost nobody on here even had that in HS and you probably could reacquire toilet friends easily if you actually tried without too much effort because of the height halo. You have no idea how much your height helped in your life and yet you are denying the obvious which most of us see. And you said you were 4/10 white? Becoming a MTN shouldn't be an impossible task unless you haven't softmaxxed or surgerymaxxed already. 192cm is such a huge halo it's unreal. Only 180-182cm fags can argue that their height doesn't give any halo since they are "average" in most countries.
I never denied importance of height. Yes I am a lucky piece of shit and I got the lucky height gene. But my point is that height won't save you if you're sub5. We live in the time when standards have never been higher. Foids have access to tallfag chads at their fingertips.

6'0 black ,I am still invisible to women . I'll see what gymmaxing can give me.

6 0 - 6 2 isnt tall