Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh tallcels are fakecels copers can you answer this question for me

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
A lot of users on here, seem to really cling to this idea that

I'm the truest trucel on the whole entire site!

In fact I'm probably the truest trucel in the whole entire world!

Nobody else has ever suffered like I'm suffering!

Everyone else is a fake cel except ME!!!

I'm unique and special.

We used to call this type of thinking and behavior "emo" back in the day.

Shorts aren't the only .is users who act like this. But they quite conspicuously do it a LOT. It gets pretty tedious. But we need to remember that some of them are very young, and this is all quite new to them.
High iq user detected.

at the end of the day does it even matter much why someone is inkwell? obviously if someone is here they’re probably disgruntled/dissatisfied to at least a certain extent. the “xyzcel=fakecel” stuff is just a joke to me, although I’d make an exception for youngcels cuz i’ve actually seen a ton of them go on to ascend with time

end your miserable fucking life you defective fucking tallfag cant even get laid with a golden platter what kind of a fucking mistake are you
Fuck you and your worthless mutts.

Last edited:
All mutts should get slaughtered and their meat should be sent to niggers in Africa

end your miserable fucking life you defective fucking tallfag cant even get laid with a golden platter what kind of a fucking mistake are you
retarded manlet coper

Yea the insane competition, bad face, and mainly non NT are still a death sentence for even if u meet some of the basic requirements

"hurr durr only manlets can be true incels hurr durr :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I'm balding , autistic , ugly and 6'3.

It's over

in some cultures height have more value in other it have less
height is not really important in my country

Fucking a foid and keeping a foid or two different things...

in some cultures height have more value in other it have less
height is not really important in my country
Only a tallfag would make such a retarded low IQ statement

Only a tallfag would make such a retarded low IQ statement
its true, in USA and Europe height is much more valuated, especially in USA
in 3 world countries is not that much

its true, in USA and Europe height is much more valuated, especially in USA
in 3 world countries is not that much
Just because its valued less doesnt mean it doesnt play a big role. Manlets face discrimination everywhere

192cm and white. inb4 jbw, I live in a country where whites make 99% of the residents so it doesn't matter.
Nah bro if I had that height
I'd be swimming in pussy and be decent at basketball

Yep. I'm so sick of people acting like being 6'0" or more is a magic pussy magnet, when it's not. I have a 4.5/10 face, narrow clavicles, and the worst one, Asperger's. My height means NOTHING to women combined with these flaws. Get that through your heads delusional copers.
What's your height?

Are you retarded? I said it’s 6’0” in the very first line of text
6'0 feet is a good height for somewhat of a normal life
I know if I was 6'1+ I'd slay a low tier keisha

Yep. I'm so sick of people acting like being 6'0" or more is a magic pussy magnet, when it's not. I have a 4.5/10 face, narrow clavicles, and the worst one, Asperger's. My height means NOTHING to women combined with these flaws. Get that through your heads delusional copers.
Try being me instead. 5'10, crooked teeth, buccal fat, pectus excavatum, a 4,5/10 Andrew Tate tier face, aspergers and shit frame. Gtfo tallfag

6'0 feet is a good height for somewhat of a normal life
I know if I was 6'1+ I'd slay a low tier keisha
I don’t deny it’s a good height. I have many other flaws though that outweigh the benefits of it like Asperger’s, a 4.5/10 face, and narrow clavicles. if I wasn’t autistic, I might still stand a chance though. Autism kills your chances if you aren’t super good looking

Try being me instead. 5'10, crooked teeth, buccal fat, pectus excavatum, a 4,5/10 Andrew Tate tier face, aspergers and shit frame. Gtfo tallfag
5’10” isn’t exactly short either. I have cooked teeth as well. One of my bottom teeth angles forward and the other backwards. I have many other crowded and crooked teeth as well. My face is very similar to what you just described. Also pretty sure I have pectus excavatum too because my sternum is crooked and one side of my rib cage is slightly bigger than the other. You literally described the same thing I did except 2 inches shorter. 2 inches is not gonna suddenly make you ascend with all these flaws.

An incel. That's what he is.

Nah bro if I had that height
I'd be swimming in pussy and be decent at basketball
You would be swimming only if you're htn+ face. If not that, keep dreaming.

Thank you.

Full disclosure for anyone who's reading all this shit:

I really have no idea who @Gorogorogoro-chan is. And I'm not a tall guy myself.

I'm just SO GOD DAMN FUCKING TIRED of this gatekeeping shit.

We can have our opinions about what women want. But the only thing we really know is that whatever they want, it's not us.

Coming into this place and telling other bros that they're not really incel, they're lying or imagining their whole life experience with women, is just embarrassing tbh.

Honestly, I can probably see a 6 foot plus guy being incel still. Their life is just probably easier in certain aspects, but they’re still incel in the end so society still hates them.

At least they still get to feel like men, it’s so brutal when literal children height mog me.

Full disclosure for anyone who's reading all this shit:

I really have no idea who @Gorogorogoro-chan is. And I'm not a tall guy myself.

I'm just SO GOD DAMN FUCKING TIRED of this gatekeeping shit.

We can have our opinions about what women want. But the only thing we really know is that whatever they want, it's not us.

Coming into this place and telling other bros that they're not really incel, they're lying or imagining their whole life experience with women, is just embarrassing tbh.
:yes::yes::yes:

Honestly, I can probably see a 6 foot plus guy being incel still. Their life is just probably easier in certain aspects, but they’re still incel in the end so society still hates them.

At least they still get to feel like men, it’s so brutal when literal children height mog me.
Agree.

Go clean your mutt's ass you disgusting reject
what kind of disgusting ESL comeback is this, keep larping as a fakecel and show off how much of a disgrace you are. im sure you'll convince someone how hard you have it

what kind of disgusting ESL comeback is this, keep larping as a fakecel and show off how much of a disgrace you are. im sure you'll convince someone how hard you have it
Jfl if foids really threw themselves at tallfags like you deluded copers believed I wouldn't be on here rotting.

But yeah getting validation from users on .is matters to me SO MUCH that i'm willing to throw away my dating chances jfl

unless you're HORRIFICALLY deformed in the face, have really short width shoulders, or some other terrible malfunction going on, you can't be sub5 invibisle male as someone who is 6 feet or taller in the US, do you know how fucking attractive height is? it's like the most measurably attractive thing statistically that women look for. If someone in here says they're 6 feet or 6'2 or some shit I assume they're mentalcels, fakecels, or their standards are too high. Height is literally a peak attraction quality.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/AjWXJ94w6OQ?si=v8KOYngQoSelKIbH

Hell, even the founder of this site @
Master
@Master is reportedly 6'0-6'2
fucking over for u buddy boyo, shortcels on their way to spam ur profile rn

Yes you can, I've seen it countless times. Again, if you want to rot on the internet even though a fulfilling life awaits you outside, feel free to do that
Then go live that fullfilling life fakecel

I used to sympathize with manlets when I was a latebloomercel, but now that I'm oldER I realize that both manlets and tallfags are equally insuffERable. Only average heightcels are keyed.

No way niggas still arguing over height jfl

I am 6’1 and a 35 year old incel. Not mental. But face and frame is Blackop2cel tier :feelsbadman: