Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh tallcels are fakecels copers can you answer this question for me

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
unless you're HORRIFICALLY deformed in the face, have really short width shoulders, or some other terrible malfunction going on, you can't be sub5 invibisle male as someone who is 6 feet or taller in the US, do you know how fucking attractive height is? it's like the most measurably attractive thing statistically that women look for. If someone in here says they're 6 feet or 6'2 or some shit I assume they're mentalcels, fakecels, or their standards are too high. Height is literally a peak attraction quality.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/AjWXJ94w6OQ?si=v8KOYngQoSelKIbH

Last edited:
I am a 181cm DEATHnic living in a suburb it's over

unless you're HORRIFICALLY deformed in the face, have really short width shoulders, or some other terrible malfunction going on, you can't be sub5 invibisle male as someone who is 6 feet or taller in the US, do you know how fucking attractive height is? it's like the most measurably attractive thing statistically that women look for. If someone in here says they're 6 feet or 6'2 or some shit I assume they're mentalcels, fakecels, or their standards are too high. Height is literally a peak attraction quality.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/AjWXJ94w6OQ?si=v8KOYngQoSelKIbH

If this toilet also made a tiktok saying "personality is the only thing that matters" would you still believe her? She's picturing a CHAD in her mind not some balding faggot with recessed chin. Don't trust toilets.

If this toilet also made a tiktok saying "personality is the only thing that matters" would you still believe her? She's picturing a CHAD in her mind not some balding faggot with recessed chin. Don't trust toilets.
that's why i said "huge malfunction". are you sub5 tallfag with insane deformity or ugly features or are you fucking average, if you are average and tall you should not even be on this fucking website lmfao.

Why do some of you users genuinely believe this? Why do you think that if you aren't a manlet, you are instantly eligible to get a girlfriend with no problem?

If that were the case, then this forum would just be manlets.is.

Hell, even the founder of this site @Master is reportedly 6'0-6'2 (not confirmed, but many say this)

People seem to forget that in today's society, you need the whole package, not just one thing to carry the rest.

The funny thing about the "Tallcels are fakecels!" Copers is that they turn into the soyboy bluepilled IT cucks if you're a certain height

A lot of you give very bluepilled answers of "Just go talk to women bro!" "Just leave your basement bro!" And things like that, very very bluepilled answers (I think @highschoolcel made a thread about this)

I might be forgetting something but that's about all I need to say

@VideoGameCoper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Qwertyuiop99 @Ron.Belgrade @Nanoventor
Cause a lot of foids value height over looks, I would say 90 percent of tallcels are fakecels

that's why i said "huge malfunction". are you sub5 tallfag with insane deformity or ugly features or are you fucking average, if you are average and tall you should not even be on this fucking website lmfao.
I'm definitely not average facially. Which is enough for foids to reject you. But of course you won't believe that.

Yeah you're definitely a whiner. You have the privilege of moving elsewhere too for ascension (as much as I acknowledge it's not a cakewalk) . But if you get a kick out of telling off the "manlets" and rotting here, keep at it
Im the same country as him he isnt even that tall tha avg here is 185

6'0 black ,I am still invisible to women . I'll see what gymmaxing can give me.
You are one of the biggest fakecels on this forum. If you tried being me for one day you would rope instantly

I don't think wearing lifts would help by that much though. Ok maybe a little bit
I used lifts in 2021 and got up to 5'10.5 in public with airmaxes, did jackshit for me and there were still plenty of guys taller than me

Im the same country as him he isnt even that tall tha avg here is 185
Croatian average is 181, not 185. 11cm above average is very noticeable and certainly a halo

Croatian average is 181, not 185. 11cm above average is very noticeable and certainly a halo
They love to wallow in their own misery don't bother arguing with them

pepe-pepe-popcorn.gif
Lmaoo. I didn't expect the thread to blow up like this

I think once you get to 6'2 and over it starts becoming questionable because that's when you'll start to be seen as tall rather than just above average. That does not mean you can't be an incel at 6'2+ like a lot of people on here say, it just means you need t0 be significantly worse in every other part of your appearance than the average 5'9 guy to struggle with inceldom, a 6'2+ guy with a 2/10 face will still not do well in dating.

Jfl at people on here calling people fakecels for being 6'0 though, 6'0 is not that rare of a height, no foid will fuck you just on the basis of you being 6'0 alone if you have an ugly face or are non nt.

Im a mutt how the fuck can I Jb-anything maxx. I can't Jbwmaxx in Asia and I can't BBCmaxx either because I am neither. Im just an ugly lost mutt with no identity who is rejected by everyone

Being a manlet automatically makes foids and other men lose respect. Foids say you're not a real man and other men feel superior to you when you're taller.

Being a manlet automatically makes foids and other men lose respect. Foids say you're not a real man and other men feel superior to you when you're taller.
How would that make tall people fakecels tho?

Btw I agree that short niggas aren't treated with respect or as a man

How would that make tall people fakecels tho?

Btw I agree that short niggas aren't treated with respect or as a man

I wouldnt say they are fakecels but they definitely have much higher chances than manlets. Also some people including me, think that if you are a tallfag you can always gymmaxx and careermaxx to get a somewhat decent gf/wife even if your looks aren't the best. Whereas as a manlet everything you do is futile and people will call it "compensating".

Also claims to have had multiple female friends. This is already a sign that foids aren't repulsed by your presence if they are willing to talk to you.

@DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Friezacel
Tbh having female friends alone doesnt mean much. Foidd have plenty of male friends they use as orbiter, taxi or human ATM

Tbh having female friends alone doesnt mean much. Foidd have plenty of male friends they use as orbiter, taxi or human ATM
It means a lot. There is atleast a chance you can fuck unlike when you have zero.

Nobody is saying that being 6ft girls will jump on your dick even if you're ugly and awkward (that begins more at 6ft4). But at 6ft standard redpill shit should work unless you're extremely ugly (bottom 5%). I think most 6ft+ incels on here fall into these groups:

1. lazyfags who don't want to do basic redpill shit to get laid. Hit the gym, shower, approach girls, etc. If redpill would work for you, you're volcel. An incel if someone for who no amount of shower/gym would work. Take me; even in my mid 20s I was NT, moneymaxxed, had a gym phase where I was skinny and facially fairly attractive, etc. I did everything I could short of extreme stuff like LL, yet still failed due to being 5ft tall.
2. youngfags who'll love the V before 21
3. a few who are genuinely facially deformed to the point their height don't save them
4. live in 99% homogenous tallfag countries and are thus not really that tall and don't have the NTness/looks to elevate them enough
5. autists

Last edited:
I think once you get to 6'2 and over it starts becoming questionable because that's when you'll start to be seen as tall rather than just above average. That does not mean you can't be an incel at 6'2+ like a lot of people on here say, it just means you need t0 be significantly worse in every other part of your appearance than the average 5'9 guy to struggle with inceldom, a 6'2+ guy with a 2/10 face will still not do well in dating.

Jfl at people on here calling people fakecels for being 6'0 though, 6'0 is not that rare of a height, no foid will fuck you just on the basis of you being 6'0 alone if you have an ugly face or are non nt.
yeah holes want top 5% everything, having one trait in top 40% means jack shit

A lot of users on here, seem to really cling to this idea that

I'm the truest trucel on the whole entire site!

In fact I'm probably the truest trucel in the whole entire world!

Nobody else has ever suffered like I'm suffering!

Everyone else is a fake cel except ME!!!

I'm unique and special.

We used to call this type of thinking and behavior "emo" back in the day.

Shorts aren't the only .is users who act like this. But they quite conspicuously do it a LOT. It gets pretty tedious. But we need to remember that some of them are very young, and this is all quite new to them.

You are one of the biggest fakecels on this forum. If you tried being me for one day you would rope instantly
I am depressed bro dating apps are impossible. Women don't give shit about me in real life .
Should I approach and get humiliated?

Brutal
Jfl at people on here calling people fakecels for being 6'0 though, 6'0 is not that rare of a height, no foid will fuck you just on the basis of you being 6'0 alone if you have an ugly face or are non nt

I am depressed bro dating apps are impossible. Women don't give shit about me in real life .
Should I approach and get humiliated?
Idk, approach if you want to. Its obvious you are either just a mentalcel or a low IQ larper who instead of going out and fucking the bitches decides to spend his time shitposting on .is for no fucking reason at all

Idk, approach if you want to. Its obvious you are either just a mentalcel or a low IQ larper who instead of going out and fucking the bitches decides to spend his time shitposting on .is for no fucking reason at all
The small approaches I did when I was in my home country traumatized me.
How would I fuck those bitches if I don't get choosing signal.

It is hard for us shorter guys (5'8" here) to accept that an ugly tall guy can't get a girl because it makes it even harder for us.

Yep. I'm so sick of people acting like being 6'0" or more is a magic pussy magnet, when it's not. I have a 4.5/10 face, narrow clavicles, and the worst one, Asperger's. My height means NOTHING to women combined with these flaws. Get that through your heads delusional copers.

Well idk maybe we just live in different areas jfl.

Me personally I don't see many ugly people in relationships (unless they are older)
Same. I almost never see ugly dudes in relationships, and if they are, it's with an ugly fat chick who looks like shit. I have seen many guys the same height as their gf, and occasionally see guys who are SHORTER than their gf.

It is hard for us shorter guys (5'8" here) to accept that an ugly tall guy can't get a girl because it makes it even harder for us.
I could understand that, tbh. Just remember that height doesn't get you too far when you have many other flaws

Face>Everything else. Anyone who says otherwise is coping hard.