Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can a 5-6 be happy?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Someone said that the majority of us are 5-6 and honestly i believe that, but i ask you: can a 5, or a 6, be happy? Let's average to 5.5.

Your 5.5 will probably meet his first girlfriend at 25. Maybe she's not a landwhale but she will not be attractive, she will not put any effort to be sexy and she will remember her more good looking ex partners and such.

Yes, maybe you will go along togheter, maybe you can bond over some beta shit (movies, vidyas?) but the entire relationship will be taunted by the fact you KNOW she is not finding you attractive.

And then you would get dumped because you are not "sexually compatible" or shit like that or, worse, you get cucked.

Is that worth it? To me it sounds like a nightmare.

I'm short so i can't be rated on the 1-10 looks scale

Someone said that the majority of us are 5-6 and honestly i believe that, but i ask you: can a 5, or a 6, be happy? Let's average to 5.5.

Your 5.5 will probably meet his first girlfriend at 25. Maybe she's not a landwhale but she will not be attractive, she will not put any effort to be sexy and she will remember her more good looking ex partners and such.

Yes, maybe you will go along togheter, maybe you can bond over some beta shit (movies, vidyas?) but the entire relationship will be taunted by the fact you KNOW she is not finding you attractive.

And then you would get dumped because you are not "sexually compatible" or shit like that or, worse, you get cucked.

Is that worth it? To me it sounds like a nightmare.

Yes imo if they are NT, can cope well, do not have the problem of overthinking things, and does not take slights against them seriously and forget about them very quickly.

All easier said than done

5.5s mog me into oblivion

A 6 can be happy, and even 5s can be happy. Only truecels like @Colvin76 and I couldn't be.

A 6/10 lives way fucking better than we will ever do. He'll get unpaid sex, he can make friends if he’s NT, he can statusmaxx way easily than us since he doesn’t look like a subhuman. I have no pity for normies.

Not today, hypergamy is on absurd levels. The only way I can see it working for the guy is if he is ignorant about the blackpill and/or overlooks a lot of the female's behaviour. Either way he is still 100% getting cucked

5.5s mog me into oblivion
Tbh :feelsrope: 5.5s mog all the trucels on this forum and anyone who denies it is a fakecel faggot who should be exterminated.

Tbh :feelsrope: 5.5s mog all the trucels on this forum and anyone who denies it is a fakecel faggot who should be exterminated.
Based.

A 6/10 lives way fucking better than we will ever do. He'll get unpaid sex, he can make friends if he’s NT, he can statusmaxx way easily than us since he doesn’t look like a subhuman. I have no pity for normies.
High IQ

Rope
mfw rope is screaming my name

maybe a 5.5 who is NT, is white, 6"6, has a shit ton of friends and makes 6 figures a month :feelshaha:

Surely they can. There are many autistic uggos that do not identify as incels. They just have different priorities in life. Some can live just fine with being alone; others cannot.

In fact I used to have a roommate like that. He was full-on aspie and had zero interest in the irl world. I don't think I've ever seen him not playing vidya or making himself a cheeseburger. I talked to him once about girls, and while he said that a girl would be a nice addition to his life, he just couldn't be bothered. He's objectively a failure but I somehow admire the way in which it just doesn't seem to get to him.

Last edited:
Someone said that the majority of us are 5-6 and honestly i believe that
absolutely bullshit

the majority of users are 3, 4, and 5 respectively

the amount of users who have had unpaid sex and rated themselves above average was almost the same. so it's safe to say that excluding fakecels, the users here are 3 to 5 range

May be 50/60 years ago a 5.5/6 can have the average life of stable jobs, wife, children etc... not anymore.

A 6 can for sure live decenelty. A 5? Not so much. I think there is a big cliff between the way a 5 would live, and a 6.

yes, especially w a religios foid

Yes imo if they are NT, can cope well, do not have the problem of overthinking things, and does not take slights against them seriously and forget about them very quickly.

All easier said than done

that "someone" is wrong, most users are between the ~4 range, hardly anyone here is a 5.5 let alone a 6

Majority of us?

no, who would be contempt with only having ugly foids as an option? i want a stacy

Surely they can. There are many autistic uggos that do not identify as incels. They just have different priorities in life. Some can live just fine with being alone; others cannot.

In fact I used to have a roommate like that. He was full-on aspie and had zero interest in the irl world. I don't think I've ever seen him not playing vidya or making himself a cheeseburger. I talked to him once about girls, and while he said that a girl would be a nice addition to his life, he just couldn't be bothered. He's objectively a failure but I somehow admire the way in which it just doesn't seem to get to him.
Based

yes, they are fucking.