Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Things that should be considered child neglect

My number has been used to many times :feelskek:
Lol. But I mean use a new gmail, except instead of making an account through Wi-Fi, be connected to cellular data instead

Vegetarian mothers should be sentenced to life in prison for child abuse and sabotage of their children's development

My mother has told me threwout my life she doesn’t love me. When an attempted suicide she made it about herself and said (direct quote) “hurry up and kill yourself. You ruined my life” a few months later. My mother has called me a demon, a psychopath, a narcissist, “just like my father” etc.
I'm sorry man.
She's a terrible parent. From what you described it's 100% her fault, she's the psychopath one with mental problems. A shitload of women are like that and I personally know two of them who destroyed the life of their kids and husband.
Their selfishness is beyond our comprehension. And they always emotionally blackmail their kids, so often the kids actually blame themselves instead of the mother.

I'm sorry man.
She's a terrible parent. From what you described it's 100% her fault, she's the psychopath one with mental problems. A shitload of women are like that and I personally know two of them who destroyed the life of their kids and husband.
Their selfishness is beyond our comprehension. And they always emotionally blackmail their kids, so often the kids actually blame themselves instead of the mother.
Yep.

1. Not prioritising the development of your child during puberty:
This should be considered child neglect. My mother forced be vegetarian when I was going through puberty and didn’t feed me enough. Now I’m 5’6. This extends to not doing everything for there hygiene and testosterone so your child can reach their full potential

2. Not caring about your child’s mental health:
Not caring about depression or any condition. my mother always tried to “cure” my autism by resisting me from doing things that made me happy (she would lock me inside because she didn’t want to going out to the park. She deemed it autistic).

3. Underfeeding/overfeeding your child:
These are both terrible for your child’s health and can be especially bad for their development during puberty.

4. Not loving your child:
My mother has told me threwout my life she doesn’t love me. When an attempted suicide she made it about herself and said (direct quote) “hurry up and kill yourself. You ruined my life” a few months later. My mother has called me a demon, a psychopath, a narcissist, “just like my father” etc.

5. Whoring around and going out a lot:
I don’t wanna speak about this.

All of these things should be classed as child neglect in my opinion.
I'm a victim of 1, 2 and 4

I got told that I was lucky abortion was illegal because she would've terminated my ass over a shirt on the floor
At the same time, you’ve suffered more living than what her cutting your up would have done

Absolutely agree with every part. These behaviours cause a lifetime of suffering and should absolutely be punished by the law. I always say it's not about genetics alone, it's also the way you were fed and treated during your early life. Many of us had a chance, if not for our retarded selfish parents :fuk:

Once I grew up I realized how badly I was treated throughout my whole childhood, after years of being naive thinking it's all my fault (because I was too young to recognize that I was being fucked over, and gaslit into blaming myself)

Absolutely agree with every part. These behaviours cause a lifetime of suffering and should absolutely be punished by the law. I always say it's not about genetics alone, it's also the way you were fed and treated during your early life. Many of us had a chance, if not for our retarded selfish parents :fuk:

Once I grew up I realized how badly I was treated throughout my whole childhood, after years of being naive thinking it's all my fault (because I was too young to recognize that I was being fucked over, and gaslit into blaming myself)
People forget that genetics can change for there environment. If you have a pink pig and you throw him into the wild he becomes strong, brown and grows tusks . Epigenetics is what is called and these can be the difference between Chad and incel

These circles never break. My grandfather always said “everyone has reasons for how they are”. Child abuse causes child abusers, it’s a chicken and the egg situation really. These cycles will never end, especially as foids actively seek out abusive partners and hoodmaxxed Tyrone’s.
at least your grandfather sounds nice

Fucking, and getting married at 14. (ONLY the gyppos still do this despite being vermin worse than niggers)
Like it was some 100 years ago.
nobody was getting married at 14 a 100 years ago, what are you talking about?
20240923 114046

Its only child neglect when dads do it. Mothers get away with anything