Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can 5/10 fuck foids off tinder?

Can they

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
can they? Is sub 8 just a cope and 5/10 guys can? Is there a big difference between a few messages with some low tier becky and actually fucking a foid whos nonwhale? A few messages from a low tier becky is normal for even the truest of cels @Colvin76 @omnilet @Genetic Dead End @Dregster666 Can vouch for my subhumaness so this ain't no brag I'm ugly and incel @AutistCell Its not surprise I'm involuntary celibate

Last edited:
6/10 for sure but 5/10 would struggle unless tall

Not on tinder. They just get lucky with childhood friends, colleagues, people at church, etc.

Unless you are more than 8/10, you have absolutely zero chances.

Unless you are more than 8/10, you have absolutely zero chances.
Is that of a bit of an extreme sub 8 cope @gymletethnicel the most prominent sub 8 denier I know, do 7/10 or even 6/10 males and up with NO sex with nonwhales off tinder. Maybe they won't slay multiple times a day but you think they get SOMETHING right?

You didn't tag me, but I can vouch that you're a LARPing autist kike with 0 self awareness.
Literally look above my dude.
. I do be a kike though tbhngl :feelsrope: :feelscry:

maybe if they're 6'2+ and white

Not on tinder. They just get lucky with childhood friends, colleagues, people at church, etc.
yeah this is how normies develop relationships, but beware they end up getting cheated on when chad turns up

Massive cope

I had 0 matches in 5 years on Tinder and I tried it almost literally around the globe.

Why would you aim above your SMV ?
:feelsrope: :feelscry: Fuck whales SMV mogg me. Clown world :feelsclown:

Depends on location. In a western shithole sub8 law is written in stone. In third-world countries a financially stable, white low-tier normie (that would be a certified truecel in the West) could at least have the chance of getting laid without directly paying for it.

if he's a 5/10, white, 21 years old and set his location to the shittiest shithole in the world, probably

in the west? HAHAHAH fuck no

Is that of a bit of an extreme sub 8 cope @gymletethnicel the most prominent sub 8 denier I know, do 7/10 or even 6/10 males and up with NO sex with nonwhales off tinder. Maybe they won't slay multiple times a day but you think they get SOMETHING right?
5/10 and 6/10 men do get pussy but not off Tinder. Tinder is basically a Chad dispenser so why would holes fuck a sub-8 guy when they can easily get Chad dick.

5/10 and 6/10 men do get pussy but not off Tinder. Tinder is basically a Chad dispenser so why would holes fuck a sub-8 guy when they can easily get Chad dick.
exactly

Maybe if he is white has a decent height and aims for ethnic landwhales

I can proove it.
prove it then, humblebrag with some more pics of ur tinder matches while claiming to be a "truecel"

lol at the state of normies.co

ur not a truecel unless u look like this
UOuPIG2

prove it then, humblebrag with some more pics of ur tinder matches while claiming to be a "truecel"

View attachment 255791
ask @omnilet @Colvin76 @AutistCell @Genetic Dead End I'm truecel

"but matches don't matter brooooooooo if you didn't get sex!" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Also hes not a fucking 2/10. He's a 3 or 3.5.

"but matches don't matter brooooooooo if you didn't get sex!" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

what are you? Would you say 3/10 or 3.5/10?

Last edited:

idc what his rating is tbh, its just normgroid behaviour to post about getting tinder matches while simulateneously claiming truecel

idc what his rating is tbh, its just normgroid behaviour to post about getting tinder matches while simulateneously claiming truecel
Dude I'm truecel I'm nowhere near normie

Yeah its kinda annoying. I told him in PMs that if he kept doing it then mods would eventually ban him.

I'm a 3/10 but I'm ethnic
so like a 2/10 tbhngl
Yeah its kinda annoying. I told him in PMs that if he kept doing it then mods would eventually ban him.
don't claim I'm fakecel. I wonder about genuine 5/10's and like how much further they get from my rare and few matches

Anyone who believe a 5-6/10 male can get matches ON TINDER (A LOOKS BASED SITE) is not blackpilled.

A 6/10 male if he's white and tall will do fine and if he socialmaxxes, wealthmaxxes and gymmaxxes could potentially settle with a becky (in a social circle) who's fucked a dozen guys.

A 5/10 male is incel regardless of what he does, unless he wants to betabux a whale.

For a humane amount of effort. Sub-7 is law.

For an inhumane amount of effort. Sub-6 is law.

Is there a big difference between a few messages with some low tier becky and actually fucking a foid whos nonwhale?
Yes. Getting message as a 5/10 is rare itself, and it's gonna be one word stuff and she'll take a long time to answer.

From what I've seen it depends on if he is thugmaxing in his pictures. Besides having good looks, BEING 'toxically masculine' and exhibiting that in any way you can is actually THE BEST way to get girls in modern society despite what the Uggos and Plain Janes that have been pumped and dumped by. chad want you to think.

For example I know a guy in real life who is a 4 and gets zero interest from girls in real life but he is friends with tracksuit wearing dick heads who are younger than him so takes pictures similar to this and posts them on Tinder:-

Where I'm from young girls love that.

Last edited:
Low tier becky? You high? Absolute max SMV match is 3/10. It's 2020 not 2008 dude.

No. He will from time to time get an ugly foid match. If you aren't popular on tinder as a man you only get shown the bottom 20% of women. He may get a match and rarely a date

voted the opposite of my stance because i'm illiterate. maybe yes isn't completely wrong though. out of the probably million 5/10 males on tinder, there's bound at least a few who got laid through it. especially when you take into account desperatecels who will fuck landwhales or seamaxxers, low-tier becky is out of your league if you're 5/10 though.

If you're getting matches I question the 5 rating.

No tbh unless he goes for a 0/10 deformed landwhale and gets lucky

SO BASED

@sub8male if you have becky matches on tinder you're just mentalcelling hard and if so, its kinda pathetic that you keep calling yourself truecel ngl
i hope you dont

Is this a joke?

tbh @sub8male
i like you but you but this is a fair point

jfl @ every1 that said yes

In this day and age anyone sub6 is reduced to whaling tbh

5/10 is just enough to not die a virgin.

Maybe if tall and white they could get a fat 3-4/10 ethnic foid, but it wouldn’t be consistent and it would take a lot of time to get a lay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back