Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can 5/10 fuck foids off tinder?

Can they

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
5/10 can fuck 3.5/10 so i'd say yes, sometimes, but we are talking about disgsting landwhales.

Yes, they can fuck 1/10 foids off tinder

Yeah I'm looking at the pics again and he's more like a 4 tbh
What did you say I was before 3-3.5?
tbh @sub8male
i like you but you but this is a fair point
Dude you admited it’s no surprise I can’t bang. I wonder how much further a male who “barely passes” the looks threshold can go on tinder.

Fuck no, unless you're a white guy in Asia.

Is that of a bit of an extreme sub 8 cope @gymletethnicel the most prominent sub 8 denier I know, do 7/10 or even 6/10 males and up with NO sex with nonwhales off tinder. Maybe they won't slay multiple times a day but you think they get SOMETHING right?

Sub8 is law on Tinder, irl it's cope. 80/20. And if you're not getting swiped right/matching enough after you swipe right, Tinder eventually hides your profile. It's over if you're sub 8 before it even started on that app.
Unless you are more than 8/10, you have absolutely zero chances.

can they? Is sub 8 just a cope and 5/10 guys can? Is there a big difference between a few messages with some low tier becky and actually fucking a foid whos nonwhale? A few messages from a low tier becky is normal for even the truest of cels @Colvin76 @omnilet @Genetic Dead End @Dregster666 Can vouch for my subhumaness so this ain't no brag I'm ugly and incel @AutistCell Its not surprise I'm involuntary celibate
yes if they do it select locations

Massive cope

I had 0 matches in 5 years on Tinder and I tried it almost literally around the globe.

Why would you aim above your SMV ?
Any foid SMV mogs any one of us. Foid SMV is infinite, incel SMV is negative

I first read it as "can 5/10 foids fuck off tinder". Which is easy yes. Bc female. But if it's talking about a guy then I'd have hit no.
Ok jfl. I can’t edit the poll to allow voters to change votes but I know what you mean
Any foid SMV mogs any one of us. Foid SMV is infinite, incel SMV is negative

I'd say yes. But only if he's 6'1+, white, and SEAmaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back