Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling for a truce between North India and South India

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
i did not expect my post to go this wild but we indiancels should know our foids not matter the state wont hesitate to cuck us for white chads so lets unite and stop this useless fighting. I apologise for being naive to start this fight in first place but at the end of the day we have common enemy now i call a truce @opioidcel @Jason Voorhees @anandkonda @Fevet @NoIdeaWhatToDo @dosa_cel. I hope we understand each other

I didn’t take any of it seriously. I thought we were not serious about it. I really don’t care about any of that tbh.

i did not expect my post to go this wild but we indiancels should know our foids not matter the state wont hesitate to cuck us for white chads so lets unite and stop this useless fighting. I apologise for being naive to start this fight in first place but at the end of the day we have common enemy now i call a truce @opioidcel @Jason Voorhees @anandkonda @Fevet @NoIdeaWhatToDo @dosa_cel. I hope we understand each other
One of them is the embodiment of a fakecel but I agree we are subhuman Pajeets when it comes to it

I didn’t take any of it seriously. I thought we were not serious about it. I really don’t care about any of that tbh.
it got way too serious then i predicted

One of them is the embodiment of a fakecel but I agree we are subhuman Pajeets when it comes to it
even if northies are somewhat better looking than southies our foids will look for a white men to cuck us

I maintained this position throughout the argument in the beginning itself. Curries are all doomed regardless of the region. I never had any superiority complex of any sort. @anandkonda

I'd drop the superiority complex if I were you tbh. Upper class north curries are just as low iq and useless. Both high class, low class and every class is subhuman in currylands. You could only make this kind of arguments for the top 10% of each race and social class but that defeats purpose of ethnic superiority which is why I think being proud of ypur ethnicity, social class, caste or race is retarded because you are born into it. Individual achievements are more important. A dalit who has acheived something great has more respect in my eyes compared to a brahmin who sits at home rotting.

I maintained this position through the argument in the beginning itself. Curries are all doomed regardless of the region. I never had any superiority complex of any sort. @anandkonda
lets not bring that here its a truce post

What state are you from?

Bangladeshis are still retards though
well idk about them but bengalis are chill and friendly and they let you smoke publicly in their cities unlike other retards

NOOOOO! KEEP IT GOING! PLEASE!

never

north is white and aryan
south is poopoo and shitskin

You are agreeing because you lost and are inferior to your counterparts, and I DON'T understand why they are acting humble about it.

You are agreeing because you lost and are inferior to your counterparts, and I DON'T understand why they are acting humble about it.
Yes, I am a Telugu... I am inferior. Tamils and Mallus are the most superior

Mogs in what exactly funny how pakistani tries to act like descendants of arabs when there ancestors were curry hindus
Curry muzzies = Descendants of raped Hindoos