Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL By this redpill PUA coper's logic WE should actually be the ones having the hot girlfriends

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/dc1IkR37XBg

1:06-2:10

Just be a homeless, no job having, no education having, no car owning and at your parents living basement dweller bro, chikcz LOVE that shit. Definitely don't make an effort to let a gorl know you like her by taking her on dates and shit dewd!! only betas do that!!

What he's really saying is that CHAD can be a homeless hobo loser and still steal your girl. all that moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing you've been doing was for nothing

Never liked this guy's videos tbh he was too into redpill cope and kept talking about the exact same stuff over and over again.

Never liked this guy's videos tbh he was too into redpill cope and kept talking about the exact same stuff over and over again.
His clothing style matches his redpill coping philosophy

i hate redpill i tried it a year back, everyone in the comments mogged me about getting mutliple foids and I couldnt get one:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

His clothing style matches his redpill coping philosophy
At least he isn't always wearing a suit like a lot of redpill copers do to seem like upper class "alphas" like the stereotypical manly man in old 1950s and earlier movies.

besides redpill is easy for blacks their women are used to being pumped and dumped

i used to be subbed to this guy when he had around 8k subs during my early days of redpill

He says some blackpilled things too, how relationships are about leverage and love is not real.

He says some blackpilled things too, how relationships are about leverage and love is not real.
I think what he said in this video has vality, up to an extent as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back