Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [prediction] the bluepill will be completely swallowed by the redpill in the very near future

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
i remember a time not so long ago, when if a man was having trouble dating, people would say to him "just be yourself."
that was the standard bluepill advice.
as many of you would have observed, that kind of advice has gotten increasingly rarer, especially over the last few years.
the standard normie advice now, would be along the lines of:
"hit the gym"
"work on your career"
or some other shit like that. this kind of "self improvement" talk has its roots in redpill PUA grifters. it is stock standard redpill advice.
take note that this phenomenon has gone largely unnoticed.
this physically manifests something i have said for a long time: that the redpill and the bluepill are one and the same.
i give it no more than 2 years before the bluepill is completely extinct.

TLDR: redpill is the new bluepill, its over, go ER.

And after 10 years there would be no normie advice for ever , its either you will be a chad or " Give up bro, its over"

@FrothySolutions thoughts?

Yesss hamza and topg king @NoIdeaWhatToDo

And after 10 years there would be no normie advice for ever , its either you will be a chad or " Give up bro, its over"
Most men are too faint hearted for Blackpill

Yesss hamza and topg king @NoIdeaWhatToDo
9-5 Boss GIF by Infinyte Club

HAMXAZA AND TOP G MY IDOL S

Most men are too faint hearted for Blackpill
True its some fucked up shit that is hard ro to admit at first, even i coped lying to Myself and arguing against blackpill first time i saw the videos of FaceLMS on YT in 2018

I was watching some bluepilled high school sitcom and some foid says be yourself after jocks steal his dream girl. Was brutal ngl.

View: https://youtu.be/8RVymAdbOR0?si=lQh2jcjl_6-MFrsW

Cant find the scene but its this foid, she uses him to boost her ego and be seen as a good girl and then dumps him for chad after he stops putting up with her bullshit

True its some fucked up shit that is hard ro to admit at first, even i coped lying to Myself and arguing against blackpill first time i saw the videos of FaceLMS on YT in 2018
Normies are very fragile. Theyd get crushed by the blackpill

There are 2 kind of advices :

- those based on the idea that women are attracted by virtue (be a good guy, be respectful, clean your room, have a good job, etc.)
- those based on the idea that women are attracted by value (be rich, be handsome, be popular)

We are seeing a shift from the first idea toward the second idea. It's only a matter of time before they realise that "value" means "looks" 90% of the time, because in modern society women don't need men's resources anymore.

Good. When that happens, feminism will start to decline.

Daily reminder that feminism is only possible because normies are bluepilled simps 99% of the time.

We are seeing a shift from the first idea toward the second idea. It's only a matter of time before they realise that "value" means "looks" 90% of the time, because in modern society women don't need men's resources anymore.

God I hope so, 100x better than the gaslighting "advice" we currently get