Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullied Today: Most Humiliating Experience Of My Life.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Today I went out with my friends, thinking it would be a good time. Only to come back home with more bullying experiences.

I should have honestly knew better than to go out with them. I had a gut feeling something would go wrong. But I decided to go anyway. Because the weather was too hot. And it's kind of boring at my house. I was thinking maybe I was a bit paranoid and nothing could go wrong. And they seemed very friendly when knocking on my door.

We went out to get a haircut and some food. The whole night out was just me being the butt of the joke and being disrespected. So I decided to leave them, without them knowing by lying I was using the bathroom. but instead catching the bus home.

Feeling relieved, that I was on the bus and not gonna see them again. I decided that I wouldn't be hanging out with anybody for a while and instead isolating myself and focusing on my self improvement, Moneymaxxing etc.

Only to find out they were on the same bus as me. The bus was packed with strangers. And they was only a few seats left. And those seats were near them. And I would be forced to sit near them and take more bullying and disrespect Infront of the whole bus

This was honestly one of the most embarrassing and humiliating experiences I have ever felt.

They were literally calling me "Autistic" Infront of the whole bus. And strangers were laughing at me. It was in a black neighborhood. So the bus was packed with negroes and other ethnics. And I can tell you for a fact, black people have the loudest laughs.

They were legit calling me a "Emo Negro" and "Autistic Disabilities" and roasting the fuck out of my taper fade (haircut). Recording me for their snapchat stories and laughing at me for being a virgin. Oh god, I regretted everything from that point. Like why did I even bother coming outside and having a post clarity about my decisions.

(They would call me a emo because I'm usually quiet , which is unusual for black people, because negroes are loud af)

Strangers all around dying of laughter. I was too high inhib to do anything about it I just sat there autistically smiling and trying to laugh it off like it didn't bother me. But the pain ... The pain inside! I felt like going ER on the entire bus. Eventually whilst getting off the bus, I thought it would all end. Walking past all the stranger with huge smiles on their faces after witnessing me get bullied the fuck out of. I jumped off in relief thinking it's over.

Only to find out that they were walking the same way as me. After having to endure more bullying the walk home, I eventually got into my house relieved.

These events only happened like 5 hours ago and I'm still trying to get over it. It is what it is though. And I have vowed to not hangout with many people and isolate myself for months.

They later said they were joking around and tried to convince me stay out a little longer. Even calling me a gay emo boy for going in early and not spending the rest of my day with them.

As if they didn't humiliate me Infront of an entire bus of strangers.

I genuinely wish I could go ER on them and their entire families.

[In video game]

Last edited:
sorry to hear that brocel

Why are you even friends with those guys? I'll never understand why male friends purposefully bully eachother for fun.

Never contact those people again.

Brutal. Sounds like my middle school bullying condensed into one night

weren't you in colombia just a few days ago?are you backhome now?what's your height?

anyway,these guys aren't your friends,so no idea why you are hanging around with them.

These events only happened like 5 hours ago and I'm still trying to get over it. It is what it is though. And I have vowed to not hangout with many people and isolate myself for months.

Many such experiences.

Why are you even friends with those guys? I'll never understand why male friends purposefully bully eachother for fun.
Primate behavior, posturing as alpha males for access to cunts and to feel more included in the tribe

it's funny
It's funny how some incels here were actually bullies in the past. Like the untrue stereotype of bullies ending up being losers, though exaggerated since they didn't even have sex

weren't you in colombia just a few days ago?are you backhome now?what's your height?

anyway,these guys aren't your friends,so no idea why you are hanging around with them.
Colombia? What are you talking about man?

Most people are pieces of Shit , more and more It becomes appealing to Be utter Garbage aswell and spite These People

It's funny how some incels here were actually bullies in the past. Like the untrue stereotype of bullies ending up being losers, though exaggerated since they didn't even have sex
idk I had friends in hs that I would hang out in school and we would always talk shit about each others. I got a lot of shit for being a virgin and looking like shit

Colombia? What are you talking about man?
my bad,i confused you for nba young boy,your names are similar so i thought he had changed pics.

anyway why are you these guys?

They're not friends bro :lasereyes:

You'll have the last laugh when those snapchat stories don't generate as much traction as they hoped.

You'll have the last laugh when those snapchat stories don't generate as much traction as they hoped.
I mean they're pretty popular. They're snap stories get 100's of views from other popular kids in different parts of the city.

my bad,i confused you for nba young boy,your names are similar so i thought he had changed pics.

anyway why are you these guys?
The reason why I keep them around. Is in hopes of social circlemaxxing In the future. If I ever ascend that is.

It's always a competition between male normie groups. Constantly trying to mog eachother to see who's gets the most girls,fights the best,has more material items etc.

Never any peace and simply accepting eachother. I kept them around in hopes of socialcirclemaxxing in the future

Today I went out with my friends, thinking it would be a good time. Only to come back home with more bullying experiences.

I should have honestly knew better than to go out with them. I had a gut feeling something would go wrong. But I decided to go anyway. Because the weather was too hot. And it's kind of boring at my house. I was thinking maybe I was a bit paranoid and nothing could go wrong. And they seemed very friendly when knocking on my door.

We went out to get a haircut and some food. The whole night out was just me being the butt of the joke and being disrespected. So I decided to leave them, without them knowing by lying I was using the bathroom. but instead catching the bus home.

Feeling relieved, that I was on the bus and not gonna see them again. I decided that I wouldn't be hanging out with anybody for a while and instead isolating myself and focusing on my self improvement, Moneymaxxing etc.

Only to find out they were on the same bus as me. The bus was packed with strangers. And they was only a few seats left. And those seats were near them. And I would be forced to sit near them and take more bullying and disrespect Infront of the whole bus

This was honestly one of the most embarrassing and humiliating experiences I have ever felt.

They were literally calling me "Autistic" Infront of the whole bus. And strangers were laughing at me. It was in a black neighborhood. So the bus was packed with negroes and other ethnics. And I can tell you for a fact, black people have the loudest laughs.

They were legit calling me a "Emo Negro" and "Autistic Disabilities" and roasting the fuck out of my taper fade (haircut). Recording me for their snapchat stories and laughing at me for being a virgin. Oh god, I regretted everything from that point. Like why did I even bother coming outside and having a post clarity about my decisions.

(They would call me a emo because I'm usually quiet , which is unusual for black people, because negroes are loud af)

Strangers all around dying of laughter. I was too high inhib to do anything about it I just sat there autistically smiling and trying to laugh it off like it didn't bother me. But the pain ... The pain inside! I felt like going ER on the entire bus. Eventually whilst getting off the bus, I thought it would all end. Walking past all the stranger with huge smiles on their faces after witnessing me get bullied the fuck out of. I jumped off in relief thinking it's over.

Only to find out that they were walking the same way as me. After having to endure more bullying the walk home, I eventually got into my house relieved.

They later said they were joking around and tried to convince me stay out a little longer. Even calling me a gay emo boy for going in early and not spending the rest of my day with them.

As if they didn't humiliate me Infront of an entire bus of strangers.

I genuinely wish I could go ER on them and their entire families.

[In video game]
And then they turned out to be your roommates as well so you had to endure even more bullying

Your story is full of twists:society:

Jesus, this is what nightmare fuel is made of. That is literally the most abusive experience I’ve read so far. I have no idea how you haven’t just popped a gasket yet.

Stories like this make me glad I have no friends. Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.

Last edited:
:feelsrope: I feel for you boyo you don't deserve this

>"Today i want out with my friends"

Truecels have no friends, you saw proof of this firsthand today. The only reason normies hang out with incels like us is to mock and ridicule us in front of their normie friends for fun.

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but it's a nice lesson to take home :feelsrope:

Last edited:
They aren't your friends. A few jokes and shit talking are one thing (and even then, it's all in good fun and not malicious) but this was a deliberate attempt to embarrass and humiliate you. With friends like those, who needs enemies?

There's no need to add "in video game", some people simply deserve to be run over with trucks.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

asldoifj paosdijflk;ajfl;kasdjf;lkajsdf;lkjad;lkj

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A GUN

You you a nig OP? Were those "friends" nigs?

This:yes:

Stories like this make me glad I have no friends. Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.
Unfortunately yes. The only way you can prevent that, is if you have incel friends who aren't in denial.

those aren't friends. Drop em and cut em off whenever you can. I had gone thru similar experience and cut em off.

I'm sorry brocel. It speaks more about them than you, remember that.

Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.
I wish I knew this in the beginning. I can never recover from the trauma caused by years of bullying by manipulative normies who pretended to be your friend. :feelsrope:

Prevention > Cure.

i would fight

don't hang around people like that lol.

Reminds me of my past when so called friends would purposefully embarrass me in public or when other people were around, mean nasty shit. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Honestly it may be best to be alone, like me I don't have any friends in real life but have a few online friends who I talk to quite often.

There's no need to add "in video game", some people simply deserve to be run over with trucks.
Based. Sometimes I add „in real life“

Those people are not your friends they are worthless cunts.

I wish I knew this in the beginning. I can never recover from the trauma caused by years of bullying by manipulative normies who pretended to be your friend. :feelsrope:

Prevention > Cure.
This, thank you brocel

Those are the scum of humanity. Don't contact them ever again, unless you plan on getting a vengeance for what those assholes did to you.

I'm really sorry, man.

Don't hang out with them anymore. Just block them. They're cowards who pick on the easiest target they know they can win against. You also gotta stand up for yourself. Inject T or something.

I tell you what as a non NT NEVER hang out with normies because they always pick on the quiet shy guys :blackpill::society:

throughout my life I always hung around the other non NT/ quiet/ outcast types :feelsokman::society:

although there were instances where I would be in a normie group and guess what they made fun of me too FUCK NORMALFAGS THEY WILL BE PUNISHED BY ALLAH ON THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION :reeeeee::society:

at least you got a good lesson and hopefully do not repeat your mistakes :feelsokman::society: