Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullied Today: Most Humiliating Experience Of My Life.

They aren't your friends. A few jokes and shit talking are one thing (and even then, it's all in good fun and not malicious) but this was a deliberate attempt to embarrass and humiliate you. With friends like those, who needs enemies?

Then, after this BS happens, they tell you that your pERsonality caused it. You can't win against idiots (normies). :feelsseriously:

yeah sadly normies are the worse
I honestly believe that normies are worse than Chads. Chads don't really feel the stupid need to compete against you and put you down due to their attractivness. Normies constantly want to prove themselves to women, because they're brainwashed by gynocentrism.

I honestly believe that normies are worse than Chads. Chads don't really feel the stupid need to compete against you and put you down due to their attractivness. Normies constantly want to prove themselves to women, because they're brainwashed by gynocentrism.
yeah and the sad part is most of them have the weird boomer hairstyle and think they look really cool with it

yeah and the sad part is most of them have the weird boomer hairstyle and think they look really cool with it
I know, it's horribly cringe:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know, it's horribly cringe:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fr man i was at the mall picking my sister up and most of them had their boomer hairstyle and trying to get a girls attention so cringe dude

fr man i was at the mall picking my sister up and most of them had their boomer hairstyle and trying to get a girls attention so cringe dude
The funniest and most tragic part about this is that they all fail, or end up betabuxxing and cucked:blackpill:

Typical low-iq hood negro behavior. When I was in middle school, I'd always get called "oreo" and get made fun of for my big wide african nose. People even made fun of my voice when I was even in high school.

Atleast it was not a place filled with PDAs, with girls full of disgust degrading for your lonerism, for your inceldom. A bunch of males mocking seems innofensive, slightly annoying, it would be worse if there were a bunch of couples doing that. Was not bad to the worst, could have been worse.

Sorry to hear that.Those guys are NOT your friends.They need someone to pick on to feel better them selfs.Reminds me a little in my teenage.
Anyway dont talk to them no more.I guess they will say they where only joking,Gaslightning.Stay away from them.

Same shit has happened to me many times before, my normie "friends" would call me ugly and their foid friends would laugh at me. Just don't trust those faggots ever again they're not your friends.
Oh and start gymmaxxing so you can get your revenge

Today I went out with my friends, thinking it would be a good time.
Not blackpilled enough, buddy boyo.

Check this:
The omega wolf is the lowest rank in the pack. It’s a low-ranking individual that works as a scapegoat, jester, and stress reliever for the other wolves. An omega’s job is to eat last and keep out of the way.
A frequent event within a wolf pack, is the alphas, betas, and other wolves, attacking the omega. These attacks include biting, scratching, or simply nibbling.

Omegas often have more scars, bumps, and bruises than the rest of the pack. Not from hunting or fighting other prey, but from their pack members.

The pack does this for several reasons.

This pecking order also results in the omega looking over its shoulder, being very scared and insecure. They know, that at any time, they could be attacked or hurt.

You just got the omega treatment. Nothing new under the sun.

Not blackpilled enough, buddy boyo.

Check this:

You just got the omega treatment. Nothing new under the sun.

I know:cryfeels:. They call it "The Victim" over here in the UK. Alot of normie groups has one "Victim" and they use him for laughs mainly and to like fun at. Thanks for sharing the knowledge brocel. I'll know better next time.

Same shit has happened to me many times before, my normie "friends" would call me ugly and their foid friends would laugh at me. Just don't trust those faggots ever again they're not your friends.
Oh and start gymmaxxing so you can get your revenge
I'm trying to make money to pay for MMA classes. The boxing club near me is full of thugmaxxers and the owner is pokes fun at me and Is a bit of a racist boomer. I'm still gymtraining at the moment. Thanks for the support brocel

Atleast it was not a place filled with PDAs, with girls full of disgust degrading for your lonerism, for your inceldom. A bunch of males mocking seems innofensive, slightly annoying, it would be worse if there were a bunch of couples doing that. Was not bad to the worst, could have been worse.
What is a PDA? And they were couples on the bus looking back and awkwardly laughing. I even have girls saying they could fight me and recording me to make fun of me later on, on their Snapchats. But yeah it could have been worse.

Have you experienced anything much worse than what I shared in my thread?

Typical low-iq hood negro behavior. When I was in middle school, I'd always get called "oreo" and get made fun of for my big wide african nose. People even made fun of my voice when I was even in high school.
Sorry to hear that brocel. I too can relate to being called the "Oreo" Term.

But imagine being called "disabled". That one stung

Primate behavior, posturing as alpha males for access to cunts and to feel more included in the tribe
I'd destroy the primate race to let the erenyeager race thrive. (All primates are evil and should be on a leash or a forced ambassador for inceldia)