Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullied Today: Most Humiliating Experience Of My Life.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
Today I went out with my friends, thinking it would be a good time. Only to come back home with more bullying experiences.

I should have honestly knew better than to go out with them. I had a gut feeling something would go wrong. But I decided to go anyway. Because the weather was too hot. And it's kind of boring at my house. I was thinking maybe I was a bit paranoid and nothing could go wrong. And they seemed very friendly when knocking on my door.

We went out to get a haircut and some food. The whole night out was just me being the butt of the joke and being disrespected. So I decided to leave them, without them knowing by lying I was using the bathroom. but instead catching the bus home.

Feeling relieved, that I was on the bus and not gonna see them again. I decided that I wouldn't be hanging out with anybody for a while and instead isolating myself and focusing on my self improvement, Moneymaxxing etc.

Only to find out they were on the same bus as me. The bus was packed with strangers. And they was only a few seats left. And those seats were near them. And I would be forced to sit near them and take more bullying and disrespect Infront of the whole bus

This was honestly one of the most embarrassing and humiliating experiences I have ever felt.

They were literally calling me "Autistic" Infront of the whole bus. And strangers were laughing at me. It was in a black neighborhood. So the bus was packed with negroes and other ethnics. And I can tell you for a fact, black people have the loudest laughs.

They were legit calling me a "Emo Negro" and "Autistic Disabilities" and roasting the fuck out of my taper fade (haircut). Recording me for their snapchat stories and laughing at me for being a virgin. Oh god, I regretted everything from that point. Like why did I even bother coming outside and having a post clarity about my decisions.

(They would call me a emo because I'm usually quiet , which is unusual for black people, because negroes are loud af)

Strangers all around dying of laughter. I was too high inhib to do anything about it I just sat there autistically smiling and trying to laugh it off like it didn't bother me. But the pain ... The pain inside! I felt like going ER on the entire bus. Eventually whilst getting off the bus, I thought it would all end. Walking past all the stranger with huge smiles on their faces after witnessing me get bullied the fuck out of. I jumped off in relief thinking it's over.

Only to find out that they were walking the same way as me. After having to endure more bullying the walk home, I eventually got into my house relieved.

These events only happened like 5 hours ago and I'm still trying to get over it. It is what it is though. And I have vowed to not hangout with many people and isolate myself for months.

They later said they were joking around and tried to convince me stay out a little longer. Even calling me a gay emo boy for going in early and not spending the rest of my day with them.

As if they didn't humiliate me Infront of an entire bus of strangers.

I genuinely wish I could go ER on them and their entire families.

[In video game]

Last edited:
idk125

idk125

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 4h 56m
sorry to hear that brocel

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
Why are you even friends with those guys? I'll never understand why male friends purposefully bully eachother for fun.

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

An autistic face only a mother could love
28d 3h 31m
Never contact those people again.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 19h 34m
Brutal. Sounds like my middle school bullying condensed into one night

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
116d 16h 19m
weren't you in colombia just a few days ago?are you backhome now?what's your height?

anyway,these guys aren't your friends,so no idea why you are hanging around with them.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
231d 15h 42m
These events only happened like 5 hours ago and I'm still trying to get over it. It is what it is though. And I have vowed to not hangout with many people and isolate myself for months.

Many such experiences.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 19h 34m
Why are you even friends with those guys? I'll never understand why male friends purposefully bully eachother for fun.
Primate behavior, posturing as alpha males for access to cunts and to feel more included in the tribe

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
231d 15h 42m
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
140d 19h 34m
it's funny
It's funny how some incels here were actually bullies in the past. Like the untrue stereotype of bullies ending up being losers, though exaggerated since they didn't even have sex

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
weren't you in colombia just a few days ago?are you backhome now?what's your height?

anyway,these guys aren't your friends,so no idea why you are hanging around with them.
Colombia? What are you talking about man?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
59d 10h 12m
Most people are pieces of Shit , more and more It becomes appealing to Be utter Garbage aswell and spite These People

racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
62d 8h 0m
It's funny how some incels here were actually bullies in the past. Like the untrue stereotype of bullies ending up being losers, though exaggerated since they didn't even have sex
idk I had friends in hs that I would hang out in school and we would always talk shit about each others. I got a lot of shit for being a virgin and looking like shit

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
116d 16h 19m
Colombia? What are you talking about man?
my bad,i confused you for nba young boy,your names are similar so i thought he had changed pics.

anyway why are you these guys?

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
30d 19h 27m
They're not friends bro :lasereyes:

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
29d 2h 27m
You'll have the last laugh when those snapchat stories don't generate as much traction as they hoped.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
You'll have the last laugh when those snapchat stories don't generate as much traction as they hoped.
I mean they're pretty popular. They're snap stories get 100's of views from other popular kids in different parts of the city.

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★★★
23d 9h 57m
Seriously cut them off from your life, or better yet, cut off...:society:

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
my bad,i confused you for nba young boy,your names are similar so i thought he had changed pics.

anyway why are you these guys?
The reason why I keep them around. Is in hopes of social circlemaxxing In the future. If I ever ascend that is.

HighTCurryMale

HighTCurryMale

Commander
★★
71d 15h 52m
Brutal to read:cryfeels:

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
It's always a competition between male normie groups. Constantly trying to mog eachother to see who's gets the most girls,fights the best,has more material items etc.

Never any peace and simply accepting eachother. I kept them around in hopes of socialcirclemaxxing in the future

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
13d 21h 26m
Today I went out with my friends, thinking it would be a good time. Only to come back home with more bullying experiences.

I should have honestly knew better than to go out with them. I had a gut feeling something would go wrong. But I decided to go anyway. Because the weather was too hot. And it's kind of boring at my house. I was thinking maybe I was a bit paranoid and nothing could go wrong. And they seemed very friendly when knocking on my door.

We went out to get a haircut and some food. The whole night out was just me being the butt of the joke and being disrespected. So I decided to leave them, without them knowing by lying I was using the bathroom. but instead catching the bus home.

Feeling relieved, that I was on the bus and not gonna see them again. I decided that I wouldn't be hanging out with anybody for a while and instead isolating myself and focusing on my self improvement, Moneymaxxing etc.

Only to find out they were on the same bus as me. The bus was packed with strangers. And they was only a few seats left. And those seats were near them. And I would be forced to sit near them and take more bullying and disrespect Infront of the whole bus

This was honestly one of the most embarrassing and humiliating experiences I have ever felt.

They were literally calling me "Autistic" Infront of the whole bus. And strangers were laughing at me. It was in a black neighborhood. So the bus was packed with negroes and other ethnics. And I can tell you for a fact, black people have the loudest laughs.

They were legit calling me a "Emo Negro" and "Autistic Disabilities" and roasting the fuck out of my taper fade (haircut). Recording me for their snapchat stories and laughing at me for being a virgin. Oh god, I regretted everything from that point. Like why did I even bother coming outside and having a post clarity about my decisions.

(They would call me a emo because I'm usually quiet , which is unusual for black people, because negroes are loud af)

Strangers all around dying of laughter. I was too high inhib to do anything about it I just sat there autistically smiling and trying to laugh it off like it didn't bother me. But the pain ... The pain inside! I felt like going ER on the entire bus. Eventually whilst getting off the bus, I thought it would all end. Walking past all the stranger with huge smiles on their faces after witnessing me get bullied the fuck out of. I jumped off in relief thinking it's over.

Only to find out that they were walking the same way as me. After having to endure more bullying the walk home, I eventually got into my house relieved.

They later said they were joking around and tried to convince me stay out a little longer. Even calling me a gay emo boy for going in early and not spending the rest of my day with them.

As if they didn't humiliate me Infront of an entire bus of strangers.

I genuinely wish I could go ER on them and their entire families.

[In video game]
And then they turned out to be your roommates as well so you had to endure even more bullying

Your story is full of twists:society:

Deleted member 44021

Deleted member 44021

I read tarot and do astrology
-
3d 18h 10m
Jesus, this is what nightmare fuel is made of. That is literally the most abusive experience I’ve read so far. I have no idea how you haven’t just popped a gasket yet.

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Officer
★★★★
13d 4h 41m
Stories like this make me glad I have no friends. Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

There's no hope with this face
★★★★★
57d 9h 36m
:feelsrope: I feel for you boyo you don't deserve this

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

Mogged Again
★★★★★
12d 18h 57m
>"Today i want out with my friends"

Truecels have no friends, you saw proof of this firsthand today. The only reason normies hang out with incels like us is to mock and ridicule us in front of their normie friends for fun.

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but it's a nice lesson to take home :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
35d 7h 6m
They aren't your friends. A few jokes and shit talking are one thing (and even then, it's all in good fun and not malicious) but this was a deliberate attempt to embarrass and humiliate you. With friends like those, who needs enemies?

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
263d 20h 44m
There's no need to add "in video game", some people simply deserve to be run over with trucks.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
123d 14h 6m
FUCK FUCK FUCK

asldoifj paosdijflk;ajfl;kasdjf;lkajsdf;lkjad;lkj

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A GUN

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
280d 20h 12m
You you a nig OP? Were those "friends" nigs?

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

IT cucks GTFO
★★★★
28d 20h 34m

This:yes:

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

IT cucks GTFO
★★★★
28d 20h 34m
Stories like this make me glad I have no friends. Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.
Unfortunately yes. The only way you can prevent that, is if you have incel friends who aren't in denial.

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

مرا داد فرمود و خود داور است.
★★
24d 40m
@YBP Yxngcel Do you want to be friends?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
379d 19h 28m
those aren't friends. Drop em and cut em off whenever you can. I had gone thru similar experience and cut em off.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★★
49d 22h 34m
I'm sorry brocel. It speaks more about them than you, remember that.

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
95d 14h 9m
Having friends as an incel often means being somebody's punching bag.
I wish I knew this in the beginning. I can never recover from the trauma caused by years of bullying by manipulative normies who pretended to be your friend. :feelsrope:

Prevention > Cure.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
36d 17h 35m
i would fight

W

wei#3959

Wizard
★★
182d 16h 46m
don't hang around people like that lol.

Deleted member 43922

Deleted member 43922

Self-banned
-
7d 14h 27m
Reminds me of my past when so called friends would purposefully embarrass me in public or when other people were around, mean nasty shit. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Honestly it may be best to be alone, like me I don't have any friends in real life but have a few online friends who I talk to quite often.

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
87d 11h 58m
There's no need to add "in video game", some people simply deserve to be run over with trucks.
Based. Sometimes I add „in real life“

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
Those people are not your friends they are worthless cunts.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m
I wish I knew this in the beginning. I can never recover from the trauma caused by years of bullying by manipulative normies who pretended to be your friend. :feelsrope:

Prevention > Cure.
This, thank you brocel

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
101d 1h 49m
Those are the scum of humanity. Don't contact them ever again, unless you plan on getting a vengeance for what those assholes did to you.

I'm really sorry, man.

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★
24d 9h 37m
Don't hang out with them anymore. Just block them. They're cowards who pick on the easiest target they know they can win against. You also gotta stand up for yourself. Inject T or something.