Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL AS FUCK TikTok heightpill + bonus ERfuel for blackcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
It's the usual short guys suck etc. I already k ow how over it is:feelsrope:
It keeps getting more and more direct too.
It used to make a lot more subtle with these songs. Maybe the short dick man song in the 90s was the exception. Now the lyrics and tone sound like something someone on a blackpilled incel forum would post as a satire song.

It used to make a lot more subtle with these songs. Maybe the short dick man song in the 90s was the exception. Now the lyrics and tone sound like something someone on a blackpilled incel forum would post as a satire song.
Ora :feelswhat:

@Idlevillagercel

heart sinker.
i hate being short

not really mind blowing news tbh.

Why would a blackcel care who a sheboon dates if they can just jbbmaxxing and fuck prettier women

Last edited:
My biggest problem with this is something i notice in women they just can't have standards and enjoy it they need to make it painfully to the men she dont like, if she dont do that her happynes is not complete

There is not need whatsoever to make a video like that if is not to make feel bad someone else and that just show how shallow and cruel they are, like the other video when all the woman reject the guy they dont just reject him they have to make fun of him to feel full satisfaction

Check out this song first off, it's a bunch of foids saying they don't like short guys and bragging about their Chad bfs:

:feelsUgh:

Also some of the best:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGQvWA/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGyucx/

And the absolute ERfuel for blackcels:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGXXFH/

:feelsUgh:

you should do this with foids but with their weight "sorry, i'm not into fat girls" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@your personality I'm giving you the last chance to show some commitment to our friendship. I advice you take it :feelsjuice:
Reparations can still be made :feelsautistic:

Wishing all those tallfags a swift annihilation. Have some respect for your fellow bros you stupid sacks of shit. If your brainless gf asks you to participate in her TikTok shitter then you tell her to cut it out or at very least refuse to participate in this degeneracy.

What did they achieve in life other than win a genetic lottery? Take that stupid smirk off your fuking face.

I must kill myself because I'm short and can't do anything about it, but god forbid you tell the landwhale to go run a mile on treadmill to lose some fat. Clown world!