Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We must stop coping and accept the truth as a whole. WE ARE INCELS.

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
seethe and cope and dilate your neovagina GrAY
>seethe and c-ACK!

Attachments

• 1703441024966.png
    1703441024966.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 25
Why don't you make posts about your life then. Change the trend, I like seeing blackpills they enforce my ideology.

Lay off the estrogen pills so you can come up with a better response sweaty!
alr i'm ignoring this nigger. i don't have the time to interact with these dumb niggas all day

What the fuck even is the point of this post?

You are a member because you are ugly or short or both, potentially mixed with being destitute.

RACEPILL. JBW. STATUS.

Stop coping. Speak for yourself.

I was a memeber in 2020 trusr me bro

Also how tf is it 85 percent men on tinder in europe, i saw other stats saying it was 50 50?

> Voice pitch, height, and testosterone all predicted mating; however, strength/muscularity was the strongest and only consistent predictor of both mating and reproduction. Facial masculinity and digit ratios did not significantly predict either.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35179485/

I took it on r9k, don't know if it's a good research
Thank you for this, but I am too ugly and short regardless of my strength kekek

I was a memeber in 2020 trusr me bro

Also how tf is it 85 percent men on tinder in europe, i saw other stats saying it was 50 50?
kek I have nothing to prove to you retard, and look up the studies..... foids don't need apps to mate, they can get men with ease

Extremely High IQ thread gRaycel.
I don't cope anymore, I use to be super pro white and rage at certain things, but recently after graduating, I accept reality for what it is. Women are just not loyal in general and they really do want the same men.

“I must stop coping and accept BIG DICKS IN MY HOLE” - the OP

If I was a retard I would accept "data" at face value just because it makes my race look good. This is a dogshit study that you're a retard for taking seriously.
kekekekekekekekek......... I have seen attractive Tyrones, a lot of them.(in my humble opinion, lighter skinned Tyrones mog all, in California at least)........Those fuckers seem to hate their race by the way, they're always with stacy or some hot latin foid, just no shebones, I don't blame them kekekek. Regardless, My point still stands.....Attractive and tall men win regardless of their race.........

Last edited:
What the fuck even is the point of this post?
The point is we're all here cause we're ugly or short, nothing else. I'm so tired of shitskins and ethnics coping on race, they're just fucking ugly. Makes me feel even worse when they spew jbw nonsense when I haven't gotten shit

Well, I thought that should give a little bit of hope, I hope the best for you brother
Thanks, I really want to dox to give you an idea but let's just say the man in My avatar is more attractive and taller thank me(he's 5'7) kekek

Regarding genuine desire from foids hierarchy: Looks > Height >= Resources > Character(Leading + Masculine) > Race. Literally every overall study proves this.
Resources only matter is you want to be a betabuxx, they don't create any real attraction. The character one is comical, no masculinity for your looks.
Lastly Race = Looks - race isn't just skin deep, it isn't just skin color (even though this on it's own has a major impact). Race affects your physical features, like facial bones, height, penis length ect.
Dating apps are by far mostly men, and these are in the west, where white men are the majority. Meaning we make up for most men on these apps. Meaning the minority of foid’s on there, mostly see us.
Most females are using social media which has the same effect as dating apps. The point isn't that most females are on those apps, it's that those apps show them their plentiful options which inflates their egos in-real life too.
FOIDS WANT THE TOP 10-20% OF MEN. BOTTOM 80 - 90% ARE INFERIOR TO THEM. THIS IS THE REAL BLACKPILL.
This isn't unique to humans, this applies to essentially all sexually dimorphic animals.
Multiple times in California, I have witnessed a 5’5 hispanic with a decent looking latina. A lot of these guys are incel tier height which debunks heightpill and sometimes lookspill.
Just because a guy is in a relationship doesn't mean anything. She could be with him for a million other reasons like betabuxx or green card. What matters is physical attraction.

3. Go outside, we are chronically online.

Multiple times in California, I have witnessed a 5’5 hispanic with a decent looking latina. A lot of these guys are incel tier height which debunks heightpill and sometimes lookspill.

I have come to realize that even though I have been rejected multiple times, there’s still a possibility. Although this sounds like cope, I’m just taking in all I can. I am 5’7.

This is the end of my thread. I know what I’ve seen over the past 5 years. It’s just sad to see this forum tank so much. We are incels, but we still have a chance.

Good post. I agree.

Resources only matter is you want to be a betabuxx, they don't create any real attraction. The character one is comical, no masculinity for your looks.
Lastly Race = Looks - race isn't just skin deep, it isn't just skin color (even though this on it's own has a major impact). Race affects your physical features, like facial bones, height, penis length ect.

Most females are using social media which has the same effect as dating apps. The point isn't that most females are on those apps, it's that those apps show them their plentiful options which inflates their egos in-real life too.

This isn't unique to humans, this applies to essentially all sexually dimorphic animals.

Just because a guy is in a relationship doesn't mean anything. She could be with him for a million other reasons like betabuxx or green card. What matters is physical attraction.
Reality about race is that all races need jawline and good height to be attractive that's it kekek

I agree with your post, White, Black, Indian, Hispanic, Asian, if you’re ugly you’re ugly, if we we’re chads regardless of race we would be getting Women.

And some races are significantly more likely to have those.
No, most men are ugly, its literally all about getting lucky with looks. Being the majority in a certain country can skew what you see, women find 90% of men unattractive, once again kekek

No, most men are ugly, its literally all about getting lucky with looks. Being the majority in a certain country can skew what you see, women find 90% of men unattractive, once again kekek
I'm aware that females find 80% - 90% of me as unattractive, but you miss my point. A white guy is more likely to be tall or possess features which are considered attractive.

I'm aware that females find 80% - 90% of me as unattractive, but you miss my point. A white guy is more likely to be tall or possess features which are considered attractive.
Well, in certain areas sure but you're forgetting us whites are the majority... theres way more of us so women see more of us kekek

You are a member because you are ugly or short or both, potentially mixed with being destitute. There’s no other reason, unless you are retarded. This is Blackpill. Enough with the coping.

I was a member of this forum back in 2018-2020. I had to leave and search for a new place like X/Twitter for incel groups during coivd lockdown(I spent too much time on here, needed a break), but it’s just not the same. Way more coping over there.

MANY OF THE NEW MEMBERS HERE ARE NOT TRUCELS. When this forum consisted of trucels, it was much better. We used to talk about life experience and what we're going through. Now all I see is BBC, jbw, or some sort of race posts.

1. Debunking Dating App Studies Broken Down By Race or any race theory.
Race is just one aspect of male SMV and it’s not even the top 3 most important, here’s the real Blackpill:
Regarding genuine desire from foids hierarchy: Looks > Height >= Resources > Character(Leading + Masculine) > Race. Literally every overall study proves this.

I AM NOT SAYING jbw isn’t real, it is, but not to the extent you guys make it seem. Not even close. Anyone who went to a big public school knows this.
  • betabuxxing is not jbw
  • 6’4 4/10 face is not jbw
  • 5’7 pretty face is not jbw
  • Most of us are with our looksmatched or uglier, go outside and see for yourself.
Dating apps are by far mostly men, and these are in the west, where white men are the majority. Meaning we make up for most men on these apps. Meaning the minority of foid’s on there, mostly see us.

United States
Tinder: 78% male, 22% female. Source - https://datingzest.com/tinder-statistics/
Bumble: 68% male, 32% female. Source - https://www.statista.com/statistics/975984/us-bumble-user-ratio-gender/
OKCupid: 74% male, 26% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
Hinge: 65% male, 35% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
AVERAGE: 71.25% male, 28.75% female

Europe
Tinder: 90% male, 10% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
Bumble: 80% male, 20% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
AVERAGE: 85% male, 15% female

Also, Tinder released this stat in 2018(before deleting it) about the people who got the most likes. The most liked man in the west, was a n!gger:
Here’s the joe version: https://www.joe.ie/life-style/pics-13-right-swiped-men-women-tinder-572526
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/mr-tinder-finds-love-offline-after-14600-failed-matches/

Overall: Never take a study serious that group all races as one. It’s just not reality. Also, attractive + tall men ALWAYS win.

The dating pool today for attractive foids is mostly Gen Z. 10 years ago they were all in highschool or middle school kek. Keep in mind that today’s generation(Gen Z+) is completely different. They aren’t nearly as racist, as in the past.
r1Xv6s9FHDSIXXROvsGu9qv3i_kTtFKjZiMB3rDbM5urVXbBN-wnN-b3qLnqjsDPb6WWAJT-Y_QITvsE-DrzqGeFbyfvTCEXjr-jx2oVRyEYi-0tACOTMCVfx46pKzRN2s68ojAR8ICdqil1OTXAaPs
Who are n!ggers sleeping with in college if female n!ggers aren’t as promiscuous?

Every foid could go on a dating app right now and match with us, but being white is not enough, once again. There’s way more to it. Foids are evil, and much more evil today, thanks to dating apps, simps and cucks.

I’m using this as an example to show you that although the west favors us, it doesn’t mean white = attractive.
4NamrJF7e3Jshb8Vv4ZDkLrx7dhdgBVPk3BSBztgEiKzikFjge_rcpx5sc3jYz1RNkdSDsx5ZpAU2l6D-ol17_Dy8JyFIiOo-S4l0vdUQFGeiFHR_ZiiGl6a5vBHotI8JBFOks9PyJoHQxIh-pwPoO8

You retards need to realize dating apps don’t mean much for 99% of men. If women are swiping on 5-10% of men, and the dating app itself is mostly men, you do realize it’s mostly MEN getting nothing on these apps. The race stats don’t mean much.

FOIDS WANT THE TOP 10-20% OF MEN. BOTTOM 80 - 90% ARE INFERIOR TO THEM. THIS IS THE REAL BLACKPILL.
To end, we’re all incels because we are ugly or short or both. Not because of our race. WE ARE INCELS. That’s our identity. This is the reality.

2. Most of you don’t understand Niche Appeals. The media plays the biggest role on our image.

I believe the we are in a superior position in the west, no doubt. We have the largest niche appeal(position of power, media representation, resources, and being the majority). If an ethnic foid grows up around a white foids, she will behave like a white foid by liking the same music, movies, and hobbies, and will lust white or whatever the trend is. Similar to useless white foids who are around nigs.

You can see blacks have niche appeals as well(media representation, resources(rich ones), masculine stereotype, exotic babies: Kim K fanbase) and so on. I focused for a week on foids lusting blacks and I found a ton of content. All of you only focus on foids lusting White. I use blacks simply because women clearly like them. You mainly see women lust after White and black. What about indians?

This is where both races take advantage of foids, they both have the largest niche appeals.

Although it hurts, I must confess: white Foids are not race loyal. They are resource, height and power loyal, like ALL FOIDS. Take away the status of us in the west away and these whores will become noodlewhores in 1 year. Looks at what they’re doing on onlyfans. Just imagine if n!ggers had the resources and position of power we had. What you see with the athletes will be literally reality for the average n!gger.

I will use this video I saw in another thread(not sure who OP is, I think brocel roped). I personally don’t like blacks, but when I try to prove a point, I will state facts, not cope. Coping hurts. This is the new generation(just a few examples):

I’ve seen it live as well. I went to a public University in California. I’ve seen women across races lust for black(darkest race) and White(Lightest Race).

Overall: jbb and jbw or whatever JB(insert race), is cope. It’s all niche appeals. Most foids still prefer their own race but would date up to another race or just date another race they see often. This is the Blackpill. The only JBs that are real: JUST BE ATTRACTIVE/JUST BE TALL + MASCULINE/ JUST BE ABOVE AVERAGE/ JUST BE RICH.

Everything else is disgusting cope.

I have come to realize that even though I have been rejected multiple times, there’s still a possibility. Although this sounds like cope, I’m just taking in all I can. I am 5’7.

This is the end of my thread. I know what I’ve seen over the past 5 years. It’s just sad to see this forum tank so much. We are incels, but we still have a chance.

I think your main contention about fakecels is very true

However I think it illuminates one thing in the West and all countires touched by the feminist and Libtard wave

I think more and more normies (fakecels) ARE TASTING WHAT THE INCEL EXPERIENCE IS LIKE IN SOME FORM, A MUCH MORE WATERED DOWN AND LESS BRUTAL FORM, BUT STILL SOME FORM OF SOCIAL REJECTION AND AN INCREASE COLDNESS FROM WOMEN THEY PREVIOUSLY SMOOTHLY INTERACTED WITH.

More and more normies are experiencing the hell of hypergamy, and are spazzing out and searching for forums like this to vent, THIS IS THE LITERAL REASON WHY TO A LARGE DEGREE WE HAVE SO MANY LARPERS AND FAKECELS. Although their problems are TRIVIAL compared to a real incel, their perceived struggle IS INICREASINIG WITH WOMEN, THEIR OWN GAME IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER, THIS AGAIN PROVES THE BLACKPILL RIGHT AND HYPERGAMY IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL.

The whole game is in the PERCEIVED STRUGGLE OF MEN, IF THIS PERCEPTION IS TRENDING UPWARDS EVEN BY NORMIES , THIS IS THE EVIDENCE HYPERGAMY IS GETTING WORSE OVER TIME, ITS JUST NORMIES ARE OPERATING AT A HIGHER SOCIAL LEVEL AND HAVE LESS PROBLEMS, THIS DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE IMMUNE FROM HYPERGAMY.

THEY ARE JUST EXPERIENCING IT FROM BETTER LOOKING HIGHER STATUS WOMEN, WHO ARE NOW PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM LIKE THEY ARE INCELS, THIS IS PROOF OF THE BLACKPILL IN ACTION IN SOCIETY ON A MOVING TARGET, EG WOMEN ARE OVER TIME MOVING THE GOALPOSTS SO QUICKLY THAT SOME ZOOMERS HAVE EVEN SEEN THE SHIFT WHERE THEY ARE TREATED BY THE SAME CLASS AS WOMEN COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY IN 3 OR 4 YEARS.

You are a member because you are ugly or short or both, potentially mixed with being destitute. There’s no other reason, unless you are retarded. This is Blackpill. Enough with the coping.

I was a member of this forum back in 2018-2020. I had to leave and search for a new place like X/Twitter for incel groups during coivd lockdown(I spent too much time on here, needed a break), but it’s just not the same. Way more coping over there.

MANY OF THE NEW MEMBERS HERE ARE NOT TRUCELS. When this forum consisted of trucels, it was much better. We used to talk about life experience and what we're going through. Now all I see is BBC, jbw, or some sort of race posts.

Race is just one aspect of male SMV and it’s not even the top 3 most important, here’s the real Blackpill:

I AM NOT SAYING jbw isn’t real, it is, but not to the extent you guys make it seem. Not even close. Anyone who went to a big public school knows this.
  • betabuxxing is not jbw
  • Most of us are with our looksmatched or uglier, go outside and see for yourself.

United States
Tinder: 78% male, 22% female. Source - https://datingzest.com/tinder-statistics/
Bumble: 68% male, 32% female. Source - https://www.statista.com/statistics/975984/us-bumble-user-ratio-gender/
OKCupid: 74% male, 26% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html
Hinge: 65% male, 35% female. Source - https://en.lab.appa.pe/2020-02/which-dating-apps-are-reigning-in-the-usa.html

Europe
Tinder: 90% male, 10% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/
Bumble: 80% male, 20% female. Source - https://www.netimperative.com/2019/...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

Also, Tinder released this stat in 2018(before deleting it) about the people who got the most likes. The most liked man in the west, was a n!gger:
Here’s the joe version: https://www.joe.ie/life-style/pics-13-right-swiped-men-women-tinder-572526
https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/mr-tinder-finds-love-offline-after-14600-failed-matches/

Overall: Never take a study serious that group all races as one. It’s just not reality. Also, attractive + tall men ALWAYS win.

The dating pool today for attractive foids is mostly Gen Z. 10 years ago they were all in highschool or middle school kek. Keep in mind that today’s generation(Gen Z+) is completely different. They aren’t nearly as racist, as in the past.
r1Xv6s9FHDSIXXROvsGu9qv3i_kTtFKjZiMB3rDbM5urVXbBN-wnN-b3qLnqjsDPb6WWAJT-Y_QITvsE-DrzqGeFbyfvTCEXjr-jx2oVRyEYi-0tACOTMCVfx46pKzRN2s68ojAR8ICdqil1OTXAaPs
Who are n!ggers sleeping with in college if female n!ggers aren’t as promiscuous?

Every foid could go on a dating app right now and match with us, but being white is not enough, once again. There’s way more to it. Foids are evil, and much more evil today, thanks to dating apps, simps and cucks.

I’m using this as an example to show you that although the west favors us, it doesn’t mean white = attractive.
4NamrJF7e3Jshb8Vv4ZDkLrx7dhdgBVPk3BSBztgEiKzikFjge_rcpx5sc3jYz1RNkdSDsx5ZpAU2l6D-ol17_Dy8JyFIiOo-S4l0vdUQFGeiFHR_ZiiGl6a5vBHotI8JBFOks9PyJoHQxIh-pwPoO8

You retards need to realize dating apps don’t mean much for 99% of men. If women are swiping on 5-10% of men, and the dating app itself is mostly men, you do realize it’s mostly MEN getting nothing on these apps. The race stats don’t mean much.

To end, we’re all incels because we are ugly or short or both. Not because of our race. WE ARE INCELS. That’s our identity. This is the reality.

2. Most of you don’t understand Niche Appeals. The media plays the biggest role on our image.

I believe the we are in a superior position in the west, no doubt. We have the largest niche appeal(position of power, media representation, resources, and being the majority). If an ethnic foid grows up around a white foids, she will behave like a white foid by liking the same music, movies, and hobbies, and will lust white or whatever the trend is. Similar to useless white foids who are around nigs.

You can see blacks have niche appeals as well(media representation, resources(rich ones), masculine stereotype, exotic babies: Kim K fanbase) and so on. I focused for a week on foids lusting blacks and I found a ton of content. All of you only focus on foids lusting White. I use blacks simply because women clearly like them. You mainly see women lust after White and black. What about indians?

This is where both races take advantage of foids, they both have the largest niche appeals.

Although it hurts, I must confess: white Foids are not race loyal. They are resource, height and power loyal, like ALL FOIDS. Take away the status of us in the west away and these whores will become noodlewhores in 1 year. Looks at what they’re doing on onlyfans. Just imagine if n!ggers had the resources and position of power we had. What you see with the athletes will be literally reality for the average n!gger.

I will use this video I saw in another thread(not sure who OP is, I think brocel roped). I personally don’t like blacks, but when I try to prove a point, I will state facts, not cope. Coping hurts. This is the new generation(just a few examples):

I’ve seen it live as well. I went to a public University in California. I’ve seen women across races lust for black(darkest race) and White(Lightest Race).

Overall: jbb and jbw or whatever JB(insert race), is cope. It’s all niche appeals. Most foids still prefer their own race but would date up to another race or just date another race they see often. This is the Blackpill. The only JBs that are real: JUST BE ATTRACTIVE/JUST BE TALL + MASCULINE/ JUST BE ABOVE AVERAGE/ JUST BE RICH.

Dnr + bluepilled ramblings

• betabuxxing is not jbw

United States

Europe

I agree with those facts I'm not black or white but I do envy Chads and Tyrones