Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL AS FUCK TikTok heightpill + bonus ERfuel for blackcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Ok

First foid looks like fucking ugly methhead but still has a guy with insane jawline, fuck this.

Check out this song first off, it's a bunch of foids saying they don't like short guys and bragging about their Chad bfs:

:feelsUgh:

Also some of the best:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGQvWA/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGyucx/

And the absolute ERfuel for blackcels:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKGXXFH/

:feelsUgh:

Confirmed any nonchad male that uses tiktok is cucked.

that blonde bitch in the middle legit looks 30+, insane

Cope. If you watch this and don't instantly want to kill yourself you're coping.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If you want to kill yourself after watching that you should probably do it because you're coping.

I am not even very short I am 1.72 cm but this still makes me wanna grab an AK47 and start getting some frags at my local mall.

The fact that a lot of foids can openly say to the public that they do not like short me is horrendous. Imagine the other way around, I mean, a trend of guys saying they do not like fat women, feminism crap would go insane.

This shit is too much, I can't take this injustice anymore, I hate foids, nature and life and always will. I only want to do my own thing and ignore everything else.

Check out this song first off
That song exemplifies clown world tbh
Seriously something like this would be considered satire a few decades before for it to be this direct.

Last edited:
ChadTrait: chewing gum with a smug face all the time. :chad: These being are truly animals, nothing but bragging, breeding and chewing constantly makes them satisfied.
I like the comments such as "Wow, he's perfect!" They might have been serial killers, bullies or abusers (which likely they are), but it's enough for foids to see an andorgynous face and long bones to draw a positive conclusion. Fucking [UWSL]unicellular organisms have better logical reasoning :feelsclown:[/UWSL]

Psychopath trait for tagging the shortest member in a tallfag thread tbh :feelshehe:
No I thought he needed to see this. And I didn't know that he was the shortest member.

I don't believe this. You literally know everything about this forum. How come you didn't knew about this?
I don't think he's mentioned him being the shortest member. All I know is that he is not tall (>6 foot) but many people here aren't.

And is spreading the blackpill to fellow cels when you see them a form of psychopathy? This video is agonizing to watch for anyone that isn't tall but it's part of the blackpill.

Now I know you're lying. You have literally absorbed everything ever written on this forum.
Wrong. Just because I have a lot of posts doesn't mean I know everything about everyone here. I use this place to vent, not to keep track of personal details of people here.

Quit lying man. Just stop it already. You know what you do, you're not fooling me.
Stop starting shit over me tagging one person to show them a thread. Your life really that empty? You have done this to @wereqryan too in another thread goading him to suicide.

I don't think he's mentioned him being the shortest member. All I know is that he is not tall (>6 foot) but many people here aren't.

And is spreading the blackpill to fellow cels when you see them a form of psychopathy? This video is agonizing to watch for anyone that isn't tall but it's part of the blackpill.
I am 5'3
He has several times. He is around 5'2
Yeah

Stop starting shit over me tagging one person to show them a thread. Your life really that empty?
Didn't you literally just did that right now by tagging wereqryan? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I only tagged @Idlevillagercel because you're friends with him aren't you?
You have done this to @wereqryan too in another thread goading him to suicide.
See...I was correct. So you know everything about this forum :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Very suspicious tbh :feelshehe:

I have to summon @Dregster666 to take a closer look into this situation tbh.

Didn't you literally just did that right now by tagging wereqryan? :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Only after you did that in the earlier post responding to me.
No I'm not friends with anyone here. We have things in common through our inceldom but that's about it.
See...I was correct. So you know everything about this forum :feelshehe::feelshehe:
Me seeing posts of you fighting with him is not the same as knowing personal information about someone.

Only after you did that in the earlier post responding to me.
Okay I see:feelsstudy:
No I'm not friends with anyone here. We have things in common through our inceldom but that's about it.
Now I don't believe you when you say this..aren't you the most friendly guy here? How come you never made any friends? :feelsahh:

Me and @Dregster666 can be your friends :D
Me seeing posts of you fighting with him is not the same as knowing personal information about someone.
Fighting? Pfft I was just encouraging him to end his suffering. Wouldn't you want a fellow cel out of his misery, especially a currycel since we both are curries. :rolleyes:

Now I don't believe you when you say this..aren't you the most friendly guy here? How come you never made any friends? :feelsahh:
No I just post a lot about what's on my mind. I support people here venting too but I never thought of myself as friends with anyone here. I know that if I were to start posting about things people didn't agree with no one would be friendly with me. Friendship is conditional and imo incels don't have friends like normies do.

Fighting? Pfft I was just encouraging him to end his suffering. Wouldn't you want a fellow cel out of his misery, especially a currycel since we both are curries. :rolleyes:
The way you did it was kind of harsh. And there are no painless suicide methods and no one knows what happens after death so it's not as easy as anyone makes out.

No I just post a lot about what's on my mind. I support people here venting too but I never thought of myself as friends with anyone here.
Awww man you need a hug. :heart:
We are your frens :)
Friendship is conditional and imo incels don't have friends like normies do.
What a load of cope. I am your friend and this friendship is unconditional. :)
The way you did it was kind of harsh. And there are no painless suicide methods and no one knows what happens after death so it's not as easy as anyone makes out.
Sorry man:feelsbadman:
It pains my heart to see the plight of currycels. It's a bad bad world out there for our kind. :feelscry:

Very suspicious tbh :feelshehe:

I have to summon @Dregster666 to take a closer look into this situation tbh.
Very suspicious indeed
Okay I see:feelsstudy:

Me and @Dregster666 can be your friends :D

This definitely needs some extensive research :feelsStudy:

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on @your personality knowing more than he leads on :feelswhere:

No I just post a lot about what's on my mind. I support people here venting too but I never thought of myself as friends with anyone here. I know that if I were to start posting about things people didn't agree with no one would be friendly with me. Friendship is conditional and imo incels don't have friends like normies do.

Bruh... I thought we were friends :feels::(

First foid looks like fucking ugly methhead but still has a guy with insane jawline, fuck this.
The guy would be dating a stacylite in Europe but it's America so a slim white girl is the best he will do.

The guy in the middle video, the one that's chewing gum, you can just tell he's retarded and smug. Unfortunately, he will do well in life b/c he is Chad.

Psychopath trait for tagging the shortest member in a tallfag thread tbh :feelshehe:

@Idlevillagercel , is he a psychopath?
He's indeed sadistic, dishonest, and he has no code :feelsbadman: but I don't believe he's a psychopath (gotta be NT for that lul)

I still have hope for him, I know I can save him. That's why I took it upon myself to guide him and teach him how to become a better person. It's a work in progress and it's really hard but luckily for me, @Dregster666 also cares about him so he's helped a lot with with this too.

we will change @your personality I know we will :feelsaww:
I'm his mentor
I know that if I were to start posting about things people didn't agree with no one would be friendly with me.
Cope. My best fren disagrees with more than half the shit I believe yet we're still frens.

People have different opinions than yours and you need to learn to accept that. I know it's hard because your autism makes it very painful for you to wrap your socially retarded mind around certain things but trust me, it's ok to disagree with your frens. It's really not a big deal brother :feelsautistic::feelsseriously:

He's indeed sadistic, dishonest, and he has no code :feelsbadman: but I don't believe he's a psychopath
Yes he has shown very malicious changes in his behavior that has left me speechless at times :feelsugh:

(gotta be NT for that lul)

:lul:
I still have hope for him, I know I can save him. That's why I took it upon myself to guide him and teach him how to become a better person. It's a work in progress and it's really hard but luckily for me, @Dregster666 also cares about him so he's helped a lot with with this too.

We all believe in him:feelsautistic: I've invested a great deal of time to get him to understand that his way is not the way and that theories/opinions can only take you so far.
we will change @your personality I know we will :feelsaww:
:feelscomfy:
I'm his mentor

Me too :feelsmage:
Cope. My best fren disagrees with more than half the shit I believe yet we're still frens.

Indeed, I dont understand what @your personality is even talking about in that bit :feelswhat:
People have different opinions than yours and you need to learn to accept that. I know it's hard because your autism makes it very painful for you to wrap your socially retarded mind around certain things but trust me, it's ok to disagree with your frens. It's really not a big deal brother :feelsautistic::feelsseriously:
Dont be so hard on him :feels:

Dont be so hard on him :feels:
It's for his own good :feelsaww:

@your personality I know you're still too sensitive to reply but I know you're reading this so you should know we won't give up on you, we will make you a better person no matter what it takes. We're here for you my autistic little bro :feelsLSD: