Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal heightpill dropped by my foid snake coworker (slitwristfuel for shortcels)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A white-passing Latina mutt who is around 22-years-old, stands between 5’6” to 5’8”, and is a 7/10 at best, dropped a brutal heightpill while I was at work.

An even mix of males and foids were sitting at a table, a chad randomly brings up the question, “What sport do males look the sexiest playing according to *foids?” (I know, total chad question).

Me being the quiet virgin, I just stayed quiet. I knew “soccer/football”, would be an answer.

“Tennis”, said one foid.

“Track and field guys”, said another foid.

“I would marry a baseball player,” said another foid.

Finally, it’s time for the 7/10 foid to answer - a foid chimes in, “say soccer players!”

- The 7/10 foid laughs, and says, “Yeah, but they are usually short.”

View: https://youtu.be/MxUbgEHP2Qg?feature=shared

A white-passing Latina mutt who is around 22-years-old, stands between 5’6” to 5’8”, and is a 7/10 at best, dropped a brutal heightpill while I was at work.

An even mix of males and foids were sitting at a table, a chad randomly brings up the question, “What sport do males look the sexiest playing according to *foids?” (I know, total chad question).

Me being the quiet virgin, I just stayed quiet. I knew “soccer/football”, would be an answer.

“Tennis”, said one foid.

“Track and field guys”, said another foid.

“I would marry a baseball player,” said another foid.

Finally, it’s time for the 7/10 foid to answer - a foid chimes in, “say soccer players!”

- The 7/10 foid laughs, and says, “Yeah, but they are usually short.”

View: https://youtu.be/MxUbgEHP2Qg?feature=shared

The answer is basketball according to virtually every woman I've ever seen being asked that question.

heard some foids say swimmers

Who the fuck said tennis lol. Of course it will be niggerball!

go er in the workplace :feelsbaton:

Who the fuck said tennis lol. Of course it will be niggerball!
top 20 tennis seed aka players has all tall fags, there was all but like 2-4 that were below 6'0...
its a scientific blackpill that tall height gives you massive advantage in loser sports.