Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [BRUH] Mods delelting every thread linked to him

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Calm down mods:lul:
@Broly and @BummerDrummer 's thread were deleted:lul:

jannies are cleaning it up it's time to pack it up
i love jannies i love jannies i love jannies

Bro what did I miss?
@Bassem Braïki went apeshit in ID. Posting gay shit, doxxing other users, mass tagging, spamming.

Bro what did I miss?
Proof

I saved everything related to @-BrettyBoy- and his interactions with him

The truth about brettyboy will be known

Jannes are trannies like always

Hi... you're kinda hot.....
Tricked you with the message title, just kidding, I bet you thought I was another dude in the closet but not into that gay shit. XD

We both know that the dude took shit out of context, I already showed the FULL message unlike the troll and I admit, it was a dumb move on my side to even make that prank.

Hi... you're kinda hot.....
Tricked you with the message title, just kidding, I bet you thought I was another dude in the closet but not into that gay shit. XD

We both know that the dude took shit out of context, I already showed the FULL message unlike the troll and I admit, it was a dumb move on my side to even make that prank.

XD

nooooo i dmed him for the lolz cause wanted him to make a thread about me. Im not homosexual and dont enjoy dicks. Understand that INKLER?!! :rage:
I dunno man, why would you want that? you know how they say "where there's smoke, there's fire

I dunno man, why would you want that? you know how they say "where there's smoke, there's fire
Hi... You're kinda hot..

why is this fucking thread not banned god damnit
just be curry strikes again
they should have kept nothing of this event but my yoda thread up

Connections bro:feelzez:

JBC-pill is too much suifuel :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Absolute chaos that was a storm of wtf threads lmao

I would of been banned if I said anything gay unironically, a troll took a joke I made out of context, probably to get me banned and to turn others against me.

Where's the message screenshots?

Sorry no guys under 185cm

The dude made a thread which got deleted but he only screenshotted the title and not the inside of the message and he was screenshotting gay messages so I wanted to be screenshotted so I could prank as a joke.

The dude made a thread which got deleted but he only screenshotted the title and not the inside of the message and he was screenshotting gay messages so I wanted to be screenshotted so I could prank as a joke.
I must admit though, my joke backfired and I’m autistic so I’m gonna be careful with jokes next time.

I must admit though, my joke backfired and I’m autistic so I’m gonna be careful with jokes next time.
its obvious you are autistic. Not because of the joke but cuz you don't see that users are just taking piss at you.

My thread calling mods sexhavers was deleted as well :feelskek:

its obvious you are autistic. Not because of the joke but cuz you don't see that users are just taking piss at you.
I believe users are unironically suspecting I’m gay even though I’m just autistic and like to make jokes and happened to make a joke at a bad time that could backfire which did.

Not all greycels.
Yeah i know, most greycels came from banned subreddits, technically he was a bluecel but is always a newbie that is an infiltrator because they dont have the patience to larp for prolonged time. But why they even bother? so he hates us, larps among us and then go full retard, pointless.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was an IT foid trying to prove we are all gays and thats why we dont have girls.