Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @-BrettyBoy- is an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
(First off, sorry if I offend you @-BrettyBoy- but I'm just being honest bro)

This guy is autistic as fuck, not an attractive man (I've seen his face), and he totally belongs in here. Like, come the fuck on guys :feelsseriously:

This bitch

is ugly as shit. He managed to jerk off his dick with her feet and she later ghosted him. You really think this is bragging??? :feelsseriously: Get fucking serious

And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming, bruh, he's a premature ejaculator. Does that sound like bragging to all of you? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have dudes here bragging about fucking Stacy tier hookers but we can't have a turbo autist incel who's just as sexually frustrated as the rest of you and made the mistake of sharing his shameful experiences with someone on DMs (who probably manipulated him into talking about it btw. We all know how socially retarded bretty boy is so we can't blame him)

For real guys, brettyboy is chill and a good user, he's a good person and suffers like the rest of us. The NTpill is one of the most brutal pills man, no one can deny that shit.

I made a thread a while ago where most of you voted that being turbo autistic is worse than being NT and ugly

You can't be like this to brettyboy guys, have some empathy for a brocel, stop being so fucking bitter about the pettiest shit man, it's not good.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun @SergeantIncel @Caesercel @your personality @Dregster666 @IsolationHurts @shii410 @Kamikaze @WØLF @Emba @Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @BummerDrummer @Arabcel9 @crestfallencel @unsettling @TheDarkEnigma @BITG

One big cope after another

This guy is autistic as fuck, not an attractive man (I've seen his face), and he totally belongs in here. Like, come the fuck on guys :feelsseriously:

This bitch

View attachment 485826

is ugly as shit. He managed to jerk off his dick with her feet and she later ghosted him. You really think this is bragging??? :feelsseriously: Get fucking serious

And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming, bruh, he's a premature ejaculator. Does that sound like bragging to all of you? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have dudes here bragging about fucking Stacy tier hookers but we can't have a turbo autist incel who's just as sexually frustrated as the rest of you and made the mistake of sharing his shameful experiences with someone on DMs (who probably manipulated him into talking about it btw. We all know how socially retarded bretty boy is so we can't blame him)

For real guys, brettyboy is chill and a good user, he's a good person and suffers like the rest of us. The NTpill is one of the most brutal pills man, no one can deny that shit.

I made a thread a while ago where most of you voted that being turbo autistic is worse than being NT and ugly

You can't be like this to brettyboy guys, have some empathy for a brocel, stop being so fucking bitter about the pettiest shit man, it's not good.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun @SergeantIncel @Caesercel @your personality @Dregster666 @IsolationHurts @shii410 @Kamikaze @WØLF @Emba @Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @BummerDrummer @Arabcel9 @crestfallencel @unsettling @TheDarkEnigma @BITG
The premature ejaculation part is indeed a huge failo even for chads :feelswhere: fair enough, but it looks like the mods have spoken :feelsugh:

No, he was trash-picking because he didn't actually tried to go for better looking foids.

Either way, foidcels don't exist because even ugly and retarded foids are Chad only and won't date their looksmatches.

The reason why @-BrettyBoy- was willing to go for her is because he had sympathy with her over the fact that she was disabled and as a result had a difficult time getting sex just as he had.

Like the topic title says, BrettyBoy is an incel. No need for drama.

Tbh I do not envy him for footfucking a 50 year old homeless crackhead disabled tranny. Didnt he say he also had beckies sit on his lap etc though:feelswhere: Idk

U make good points overall tho:feelscomfy: NTpill destroyed me also

Yoshi funny

I understand the importance of NT, but its his fault that he fucked his teeth, and he had sexual experiences which meant his looks overcame his autism.

Brett had a bloody debt to pay to us, the clown central 2.0 staff. He picked the wrong choice, so we took him out

your point was fair but i don't care enough to defend it

I would fuck that woman but she wouldnt fuck me. If you get a woman to fuck you you arent incel. I hope I would ascend too.

Brett had a bloody debt to pay to us, the clown central 2.0 staff. He picked the wrong choice, so we took him out
I imagine all of you guys share dick pics and cross dressing photos in your little discord chat

"And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming"

Fucking chad, but brett looks like a cool dude and a turbo autist and i like him for that

Last edited:
any guy who can get laid without paying is not an incel. If he fucks a 1/10 foid then maybe he is a low-tier normie but definitely not an incel ( I can't even get a deformed whore to fuck me ). he doesn't belong here.

any guy who can get laid without paying is not an incel. If he fucks a 1/10 foid then maybe he is a low-tier normie but definitely not an incel ( I can't even get a deformed whore to fuck me ). he doesn't belong here.
This. The only reason why that retarded granny was willing was because he was tall and his looks were enough for what she could get since he was desperate and willing.

Last edited:
Ban this fakecel!:banhammer:

This bitch

View attachment 485826

Agreed free our nigga @-BrettyBoy-

Tbh I do not envy him for footfucking a 50 year old homeless crackhead disabled tranny. Didnt he say he also had beckies sit on his lap etc though:feelswhere: Idk

U make good points overall tho:feelscomfy: NTpill destroyed me also
:yes:
View attachment 485833

I understand the importance of NT, but its his fault that he fucked his teeth, and he had sexual experiences which meant his looks overcame his autism.
How did he exactly overcome his autism if he's still a lonely loser that gets no pussy?
Are you really this much of a fucking loser you get jealous at a turbo autist that only got to cuddle with a foid once in his life and ejaculated prematurely? Dude, fuck a hooker and mog him :feelsseriously:
I would fuck that woman but she wouldnt fuck me. If you get a woman to fuck you you arent incel. I hope I would ascend too.
He's a loser man, eggy got to fuck a foid and he's still ugly as shit and gets no pussy. Brettyboy is an incel
I get the bitterness and envy towards chads and hightier normies that get pussy on a regular but this is ridiculous bro. You're getting jelly at a loser who's also a good person and never did anything wrong to you :feelswhat:

How did he exactly overcome his autism if he's still a lonely loser that gets no pussy?

Are you really this much of a fucking loser you get jealous at a turbo autist that only got to cuddle with a foid once in his life and ejaculated prematurely? Dude, fuck a hooker and mog him :feelsseriously:

He's a loser man, eggy got to fuck a foid and he's still ugly as shit and gets no pussy. Brettyboy is an incel

I get the bitterness and envy towards chads and hightier normies that get pussy on a regular but this is ridiculous bro. You're getting jelly at a loser who's also a good person and never did anything wrong to you :feelswhat:
So are you saying if you got free pussy once then you're an incel?

Gotta convince @Fat Link

I did not say he overcame his autism. His looks overcame his autism. He had women willing to engage in intimacy with him. He is not an incel by definition.

He was a TallFag and a EuroBitch!
Fuck him and whoever supports him
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bragger Faggots all deserve to get Banned
:feelsjuice:

I did not say he overcame his autism. His looks overcame his autism. He had women willing to engage in intimacy with him. He is not an incel by definition.
You're not an incel by definition either. I've seen your face, you mog me. Yet I never accused you of being a fakecel nor told you you don't belong in here. Wouldn't you agree that bretty belongs in here too?

Over for BrettyBoycels

I’m sorry guys but the user above me marriedandlookingforfun laid out a hardcore case of Bretty’s ascension and not only that Bretty openly admitted to it on our forum.

So this wasn’t an issue of he said, she said where someone makes an unprovable claim about off site hijinx to try and get a user they don’t like banned.

Again Bretty admitted to his ascension right here on incels.is.

It doesn’t matter how fucked in the head he or anyone might be not how undesirable the target of their passion may be to others.

“The heart wants what the heart wants” as the saying goes and apparently Bretty’s heart desired a footjob from a rancid old hag with crooked teeth. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

So like it or not, believe it or not but he’s no longer an incel since he received voluntary sexual release from a woman who found him tolerable enough to be with whatever her own personal reasons were.:society:

That said unsatisfied (pun actually not intended) fans of Bretty boy are welcome to take up this matter with Serge but considering the Bretster has a warning file a mile wide if not longer I’d wager a guess you’d all be wasting your time to do so.
A devastating end to brettyboy's .is career

I’m sorry guys but the user above me marriedandlookingforfun laid out a hardcore case of Bretty’s ascension and not only that Bretty openly admitted to it on our forum.

So this wasn’t an issue of he said, she said where someone makes an unprovable claim about off site hijinx to try and get a user they don’t like banned.

Again Bretty admitted to his ascension right here on incels.is.

It doesn’t matter how fucked in the head he or anyone might be not how undesirable the target of their passion may be to others.

“The heart wants what the heart wants” as the saying goes and apparently Bretty’s heart desired a footjob from a rancid old hag with crooked teeth. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

So like it or not, believe it or not but he’s no longer an incel since he received voluntary sexual release from a woman who found him tolerable enough to be with whatever her own personal reasons were.:society:

That said unsatisfied (pun actually not intended) fans of Bretty boy are welcome to take up this matter with Serge but considering the Bretster has a warning file a mile wide if not longer I’d wager a guess you’d all be wasting your time to do so.
TL;DR @-BrettyBoy- isn't an incel because he still ascended even though the foid he did the act with was ugly but she was willing nonetheless and even if this was a one-time thing.

/thread. Case closed.

I'm not saying he is a bad person. He is chill for sure. I just don't think he is an incel.

TL;DR @-BrettyBoy- isn't an incel because he still ascended even though the foid he did the act with was ugly but she was willing nonetheless.

/thread. Case closed.
Reminder that you voted that being a turbo autist is worse than being NT ugly in my thread, hypocrite.

Reminder that you voted that being a turbo autist is worse than being NT ugly in my thread, hypocrite.
No, being ugly is still worse whether we are comparing someone who's NT or not.

Even if Bretty was autistic, he was still good-looking enough for that foid to look past that.

You're not an incel by definition either. I've seen your face, you mog me. Yet I never accused you of being a fakecel nor told you you don't belong in here. Wouldn't you agree that bretty belongs in here too?
You have seen only a single picture in which i most likely anglefrauded and lightingfrauded.

Unlike brettyboy, I didnt have women come and do intimate things with me willingly. I'm sorry that a uses you liked got banned, but he did it to himself.

No, being ugly is still worse whether we are comparing someone who's NT or not.

Even if Bretty was autistic, he was still good-looking enough for that foid to look past that.
Then go back to my thread and change your vote you fucking retard.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun I just realized you posted his vids in your thread. You're a piece of shit and a massive bitch. I hope you get your ass beat in the near future, you sure deserve it

Brett has a powerful feet fetish, so a footjob from that ugly bitch Lianne is on the same level as any regular user having sex

Brett has a powerful feet fetish, so a footjob from that ugly bitch Lianne is on the same level as any regular user having sex
You know that's not true you fucking cunt. And that ain't no reason to post his vids on the public section for all IT users to see. I would beat the wholly fuck out of your bitch ass if I had you in front of me rn bitch

If you are an autistic normie, yeah that could be a legitimate reason for inceldom.

But keep in mind that @-BrettyBoy- is a tall Chad and he would've slayed if his teeth wasn't fucked up, was low body fat and tried to overcome his autism by talking to IRL foids.

Austism don't mean shit if you are Chad. Foids wouldn't care if he sperged out or did something inappropriate because his looks automatically gives him approval over whatever he does.

If you are an autistic normie, yeah that could be a legitimate reason for inceldom.

But keep in mind that @-BrettyBoy- is a tall Chad and he would've slayed if his teeth wasn't fucked up, was low body fat and tried to overcome his autism by talking to IRL foids.

Austism don't mean shit if you are Chad.
he's not a chad you absolute retard

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun I just realized you posted his vids in your thread. You're a piece of shit and a massive bitch. I hope you get your ass beat in the near future, you sure deserve it

This is Incels.Co or is or whatever the fuck it will be in the future
:feelsthink:
There’s a STRICT no bragging rule that Fakecels just can’t seem to abide by
:feelstastyman:
Fuck that idiot he can go to looksmax and the dentist
:feelskek:

Fuck crying over him he was a bozo anyway
:feelsjuice:

View attachment 485842Look at this picture and tell me if that is the body and face of an incel?
He's by no means a chad, he's normie and low tier. That's probably the best pic of him you could find and the dude is turbo autist. I can't tell if you're trolling tbh cuz you often do that but considering how dumb you are it wouldn't surprise me if you can't understand this