Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thing that happened between me and this ugly local was a one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
169d 16h 29m
Like the topic title says, the thing that happened between me and this ugly local was a one off, local women find me repulsive and now this one does too because of me being autistic since women despise autistic men, she blocked me days ago so I’m back to being a locally undesired male again, this shit was a one off after locals not finding me attractive in awhile and she was the only local foid in awhile that found me attractive but now she doesn’t just like the rest of the local women.

I was banned by Fat Link @Fat Link, for the reason being due to the event with this local I‘m guessing and I request for my ban to be lifted if that’s cool because look at my rank title, it says ‘Locally undesired‘ and describes me pretty damn well since that is what I am, a locally undesired male.

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
129d 17h 40m
Well I didn’t want to ban you as I generally find you to be a pretty harmless poster but the rules first and foremost demanded it, followed by a large majority of the userbase that was also pretty much demanding it so I felt I had no other choice.

That said your case is being discussed behind the scenes and many including myself would like to give you another chance so I’m just waiting for the word on my last message at our secret mod hideout to unban you really unless someone else does it first.

Oh and if you are allowed back please for the love of whatever you believe in don’t mention anymore of your Chad stories on the forum because if you do I’m not sure your mod supporters are going to continue feeling like giving you third and fourth chances in the future.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
169d 16h 29m
Fat Link said:
Well I didn’t want to ban you as I generally find you to be a pretty harmless poster but the rules first and foremost demanded it, followed by a large majority of the userbase that was also pretty much demanding it so I felt I had no other choice.

That said your case is being discussed behind the scenes and many including myself would like to give you another chance so I’m just waiting for the word on my last message at our secret mod hideout to unban you really unless someone else does it first.

Oh and if you are allowed back please for the love of whatever you believe in don’t mention anymore of your Chad stories on the forum because if you do I’m not sure your mod supporters are going to continue feeling like giving you third and fourth chances in the future.
Got it. Sorry, I was just clearing shit up so sorry if it came across as a brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8