Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @-BrettyBoy- is an incel

  • Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,689
Online
152d 20h 49m
Wellington said:
He's back :feelshaha:
He won the system with his tall height, superior looks and pussy slaying skills.

This really is Chads.is.
 
Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
143
Online
1d 11h 43m
If Im a volcel for not fucking some mentally desible crackhead so be it I will die a volcel.:feelstrash:
 
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
12,284
Online
129d 22h 4m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Thanks, bro, thanks. :feelsokman:
No prob man. Glad to see the staff still has some decency tbh.
ERadicator said:
Just another case of Chads looking out for other Chads, ban this faggot OP mods if you know what's good for the forum
TheDarkEnigma said:
He won the system with his tall height, superior looks and pussy slaying skills.

This really is Chads.is.
:feelsseriously:
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
31,987
Online
123d 11h 7m
Idlevillagercel said:
(First off, sorry if I offend you -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- but I'm just being honest bro)

This guy is autistic as fuck, not an attractive man (I've seen his face), and he totally belongs in here. Like, come the fuck on guys :feelsseriously:

This bitch

View attachment 485826

is ugly as shit. He managed to jerk off his dick with her feet and she later ghosted him. You really think this is bragging??? :feelsseriously: Get fucking serious

And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming, bruh, he's a premature ejaculator. Does that sound like bragging to all of you? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have dudes here bragging about fucking Stacy tier hookers but we can't have a turbo autist incel who's just as sexually frustrated as the rest of you and made the mistake of sharing his shameful experiences with someone on DMs (who probably manipulated him into talking about it btw. We all know how socially retarded bretty boy is so we can't blame him)

For real guys, brettyboy is chill and a good user, he's a good person and suffers like the rest of us. The NTpill is one of the most brutal pills man, no one can deny that shit.

I made a thread a while ago where most of you voted that being turbo autistic is worse than being NT and ugly


You can't be like this to brettyboy guys, have some empathy for a brocel, stop being so fucking bitter about the pettiest shit man, it's not good.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun @MarriedAndLookin4Fun SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Caesercel @Caesercel D @your personality Dregster666 @Dregster666 IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts shii410 @shii410 Kamikaze @Kamikaze WØLF @WØLF Emba @Emba Idotms @Idotms FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer Arabcel9 @Arabcel9 crestfallencel @crestfallencel unsettling @unsettling TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma BITG @BITG
Brutal hideous bitchpill!

Ev3n horrid scanks like that reject me... WITHOUT FIRST SEXING MY PENIS!

Tfw no footjob by nasty creatures!
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
19,744
Online
206d 12h 54m
TheDarkEnigma said:
If you are an autistic normie, yeah that could be a legitimate reason for inceldom.

But keep in mind that -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- is a tall Chad and he would've slayed if his teeth wasn't fucked up, was low body fat and tried to overcome his autism by talking to IRL foids.

Austism don't mean shit if you are Chad. Foids wouldn't care if he sperged out or did something inappropriate because his looks automatically gives him approval over whatever he does.
What happen to his teeth?
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,689
Online
152d 20h 49m
tehgymcel420 said:
What happen to his teeth?
He's British.

Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,030
Online
257d 10h 15m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
Where can i get brocels to see my face?
You can send me a PM :feelswhere:

Your privacy and discretion will be of upmost importance :feelsStudy:
 
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Posts
404
Online
8d 21h 22m
Dregster666 said:
You can send me a PM :feelswhere:

Your privacy and discretion will be of upmost importance
JFL part of me wishes i had the courage. Other half of me is glad i don't
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,030
Online
257d 10h 15m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
JFL part of me wishes i had the courage. Other half of me is glad i don't
Were you looking for a rating ? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
BummerDrummer said:
Autism @ not understanding obvious joke. I guess mental_out really is running a tranny discord
m8 nothing here can surprise me anymore. Prob half of muh rightwingcels here are fags and trannylovers. :feelshaha:
calimero said:
I will miss his random rant threads with a handful of responses that seemed to have no apparent point
U can enjoy them again :feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,789
Online
71d 8h 19m
TheDarkEnigma said:
He's British.

Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler
Every single time, boyo.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,127
Online
19d 18h 23m
i just read this post, i think you´re right. There is literally something called "mentalcel" so idk what are you guys talking about...
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,352
Online
52d 14h 55m
IncelCatechumen said:
i just read this post, i think you´re right. There is literally something called "mentalcel" so idk what are you guys talking about...
mentalcel have it easy than some facecel. they are not looked with disgust by male members of society and foids.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,127
Online
19d 18h 23m
Linesnap99 said:
mentalcel have it easy than some facecel. they are not looked with disgust by male members of society and foids.
Yeah but they´re still incels
 
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,352
Online
52d 14h 55m
IncelCatechumen said:
Yeah but they´re still incels
basically we need to examine if inceldom is temporary or a permanent situation. i believe there are 2 types of incels
trucel and incel which has sub categories like locationcel, looks cel, autism cel etc.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,920
Online
125d 19h 36m
IsolationHurts said:
I disagree, sorry man.
He is a good riddance. Tall, good looking, had almost-sex in the past, and is low inhib enough to get laid with 2/10 foids.
If youre turboautistic but tall and attractive, you need to learn how to behave NT, thats all. Im aspergers and i learned it through hard work. And with no ascension as reward, because im short and ugly. Just keeping my job.

Also, all these people should be banned for the same reasons:







Popular fakecel on this site:


Thinks that husbands in dead beadroom situations are incels. Probably married in the past.
I agree with everything you said except Kamikaze @Kamikaze he is tall and thats that, no offence to him he is an incel lookwise and belongs here. kanyepilled @kanyepilled is a child, 15yo boy is like 13yo girl, he fantasize about old gook whores instead of going for 12-13 yo girls.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Linesnap99 said:
basically we need to examine if inceldom is temporary or a permanent situation. i believe there are 2 types of incels
trucel and incel which has sub categories like locationcel, looks cel, autism cel etc.
As a nonNT u can lit work on yourself and have some success with average Beckys if you're atleast mid-tier-normie looking with an average height.
You cant change your height and frame however.
 
Last edited:
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,352
Online
52d 14h 55m
AlphaCentauri said:
As a nonNT u can lit work on yourself and have some success with average Beckys if you're atleast mid-tier-normie looking with an average height.
You cant change your height and frame however.
yup. although an autist can be an incel due to hypergamy and shit. but still he will have a better life than most of incela. he will not be looked with disgust by fellow males and foids. in a way he gets through the door while a guy with subhuman looks will not be allowed to do so.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Linesnap99 said:
yup. although an autist can be an incel due to hypergamy and shit. but still he will have a better life than most of incela. he will not be looked with disgust by fellow males and foids. in a way he gets through the door while a guy with subhuman looks will not be allowed to do so.
Thats why there has to be a requirenment to say how tall are you and whats your frame, weight in order to join. JFL @ all the tallfag normies larping here for postcount.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
11,288
Online
90d 19h 0m
this is bullshit and you KNOW IT. He does not belong here. At the end of the day, not only did he have sex, but he had sex BEING HIMSELF. That's about as Chad of a sexual experience as you can get. I don't care how fucking ugly the pussy is.

If you have sex for free, completely being yourself, you don't belong here. You are a fucking Chad.
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,640
Online
218d 14h 31m
SlayerSlayer said:
this is bullshit and you KNOW IT. He does not belong here. At the end of the day, not only did he have sex, but he had sex BEING HIMSELF.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,601
Online
74d 14h 46m
Mecoja said:
@ @kanyepilled is a child, 15yo boy is like 13yo girl, he fantasize about old gook whores instead of going for 12-13 yo girls
how am i supposed to get a 13 y/o
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
2,802
Online
47d 17h 10m
kanyepilled said:
how am i supposed to get a 13 y/o
just voicemaxx
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Mecoja said:
I agree with everything you said except Kamikaze @Kamikaze he is tall and thats that, no offence to him he is an incel lookwise and belongs here. kanyepilled @kanyepilled is a child, 15yo boy is like 13yo girl, he fantasize about old gook whores instead of going for 12-13 yo girls.
I also admitted here before and will admit that i too find attractive women in their 30s and 40s... well.. attractive:feelsokman:. As i said i dont find these basic bitches my age attractive anymore. Im 22.
I think Words2_live_bye @Words2_live_bye has similar preferences.
And inb4, yes, no girls/women find me attractive whatsoever ikr
 
Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,920
Online
125d 19h 36m
kanyepilled said:
how am i supposed to get a 13 y/o
I dont know where 13yo girls gather, i dont want to get arested.
AlphaCentauri said:
I also admitted here before and will admit that i too find attractive women in their 30s and 40s... well.. attractive:feelsokman:. As i said i dont find these basic bitches my age attractive anymore. Im 22.
I think Words2_live_bye @Words2_live_bye has similar preferences.
And inb4, yes, no girls/women find me attractive whatsoever ikr
When i was younger i was also attracted to wide hips and big mommy milkers but he has a million times better chance with young teen foids, kanyepilled @kanyepilled I know it sounds lame but time passes and this is your last time where you can get in a relationship with a 13yo without looking like a tottal creep. Some might give you chance because youre older and more mature than her classmates.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,601
Online
74d 14h 46m
Mecoja said:
I dont know where 13yo girls gather, i dont want to get arested.
then don't give out meaningless cryptic advice
Mecoja said:
When i was younger i was also attracted to wide hips and big mommy milkers but he has a million times better chance with young teen foids, @ /data/avatars/s/33/33644.jpg?1627612619 @kanyepilled I know it sounds lame but time passes and this is your last time where you can get in a relationship with a 13yo without looking like a tottal creep. Some might give you chance because youre older and more mature than her classmates.
but where am i supposed to find one? like sure, there definitely are a lot of attractive 13 y/o's, with more average ones still being attractive, but none of that means shit if i can't get one.

and i actually prefer smaller and more petite frames on foids, wide hips and big ass boobies often are too saggy looking :feelsjuice:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,633
Online
28d 18h 15m
Mecoja said:
I dont know where 13yo girls gather, i dont want to get arested.

When i was younger i was also attracted to wide hips and big mommy milkers but he has a million times better chance with young teen foids, kanyepilled @kanyepilled I know it sounds lame but time passes and this is your last time where you can get in a relationship with a 13yo without looking like a tottal creep. Some might give you chance because youre older and more mature than her classmates.
Yes, he may still have some success with girls younger than him, although most of them are already whores anyway and want some buffed tough youngster and not some friendless nonNT guy.
kanyepilled said:
and i actually prefer smaller and more petite frames on foids, wide hips and big ass boobies often are too saggy looking :feelsjuice:
Same.
 
Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,920
Online
125d 19h 36m
kanyepilled said:
then don't give out meaningless cryptic advice

but where am i supposed to find one? like sure, there definitely are a lot of attractive 13 y/o's, with more average ones still being attractive, but none of that means shit if i can't get one.

and i actually prefer smaller and more petite frames on foids, wide hips and big ass boobies often are too saggy looking :feelsjuice:
I dont know sorry man cant help you there, depending where you live i guess its different, when i was younger they were gathering at city square and icecream shops, skating parks and parks in general. At playgrounds for bigger kids, you know where there is football and basketball courts.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,030
Online
257d 10h 15m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
Well have no fear boyo :feelsautistic: you're talking to the most discreet user in .is history :feelsokman: you can trust me HangerSlayer :feelsthink:
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,757
Online
30d 19h 2m
Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
421
Online
1d 21h 15m
TheDarkEnigma said:
No, he was trash-picking because he didn't actually tried to go for better looking foids.

Either way, foidcels don't exist because even ugly and retarded foids are Chad only and won't date their looksmatches.

The reason why -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- was willing to go for her is because he had sympathy with her over the fact that she was disabled and as a result had a difficult time getting sex just as he had.
MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
One big cope after another
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,486
Online
103d 3h 22m
AlphaCentauri said:
As i said i dont find these basic bitches my age attractive anymore. Im 22.
I think @ /data/avatars/s/15/15548.jpg?1556997777 @Words2_live_bye has similar preferences.
:feelsmage:
 
Danecel14

Danecel14

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Posts
197
Online
81d 19h 28m
NoahDeGaulle said:
BrettyBoy is a fakecel but hes allowed to stick around because what I have gathered from his posts he suffers from mental retardation.
He has a very extremely severe case of autism, sad!
 
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2021
Posts
650
Online
6d 5h 21m
Wizard32 said:
Also in fairness: footjobs aren't sex so you're still celibate if you can only get footjobs instead of vaginal creampies IMO
It is sex. It's called nonpenetrative sex and you're neither a celibate nor virgin if you had it.
If you can get a foid to masturbate you with her hands, feet, etc. then why are you here?
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
10,275
Online
50d 48m
Wizchan said:
It's called nonpenetrative sex
I am aware that people often speak in nonsensical oxymoronic ways.
 
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2021
Posts
650
Online
6d 5h 21m
Wizard32 said:
I am aware that people often speak in nonsensical oxymoronic ways.
You're the one speaking nonsense, a woman masturbating you is sex. You're not a virgin or celibate if you had a woman use her feet or hands to make you orgasm. Delusional.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
10,275
Online
50d 48m
Wizchan said:
You're the one speaking nonsense, a woman masturbating you is sex. You're not a virgin or celibate if you had a woman use her feet or hands to make you orgasm. Delusional.
I'm not saying I've gotten a footjob.

I'm just saying footjobs aren't sex.

Sex is being redefined and it's silly.

If you keep widening the scope then more and more things will be considered "sex" over time.

Eventually it will be "ascending" if a girl dares to look you in the eyes or some shit, or shows you her ankle.

Fuck that cucked descent into madness.

Sex is you put a penis into a vagina and ejaculate into the vagina and get her pregnant.

Sexual intercourse hasn't happened if we don't do that.

That's what ascending is, that's what sex is.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,295
Online
43d 16h 56m
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
203d 22h 34m
tehgymcel420 said:
What happen to his teeth?
My past Coke addiction probaly raped my teeth but I brush more often now.
 
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2021
Posts
650
Online
6d 5h 21m
Wizard32 said:
I'm not saying I've gotten a footjob.

I'm just saying footjobs aren't sex.

Sex is being redefined and it's silly.

If you keep widening the scope then more and more things will be considered "sex" over time.

Eventually it will be "ascending" if a girl dares to look you in the eyes or some shit, or shows you her ankle.

Fuck that cucked descent into madness.

Sex is you put a penis into a vagina and ejaculate into the vagina and get her pregnant.

Sexual intercourse hasn't happened if we don't do that.

That's what ascending is, that's what sex is.
Following your cucked "reasoning", we have to call a woman who's given blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, titjobs, anal sex, etc. a virgin because sex is only penis in vagina according to you.
If you can get a woman to do any of those things like Brettyboy then you're not an incel and if you've got any of those things from a woman you're neither a celibate or virgin. Why would you call a guy who got to have sex with two different women a virgin or celibate is beyond me. Next time try to look up the definition of the word virgin and celibate before you use them.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
203d 22h 34m
Danecel14 said:
He has a very extremely severe case of autism, sad!
The dude I’m quoting likes to spread false information with his bum buddies so ignore him. It isn’t severe since I can speak and shit like that. My autism is high functioning since I made my own account here and shit.
 
Last edited:
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
10,275
Online
50d 48m
Wizchan said:
Following your cucked "reasoning", we have to call a woman who's given blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, titjobs, anal sex, etc. a virgin because sex is only penis in vagina according to you.
Yes, that's why the phrase "technical virgin" exists.

Obviously while such a foid meets the "letter" of virginity, she doesn't embrace the "spirit" of it, and is thus not a 'virginal' virgin.

Wizchan said:
If you can get a woman to do any of those things like Brettyboy then you're not an incel and if you've got any of those things from a woman you're neither a celibate or virgin
How could you possibly know you're A without achieving B ?

Wizchan said:
Why would you call a guy who got to have sex with two different women a virgin or celibate is beyond me.
Next time try to look up the definition of the word virgin and celibate before you use them.
Your use of the definite article "the" preceding "definition" is low-IQ.
There are many definitions written of words from many sources.
Each is "a" definition: an indefinite article.
There is no ultimate authority and we may weigh them and how they relate to each other.
Don't go and think "newest is best" when it comes to dictionaries.
 
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Joined
Mar 27, 2021
Posts
650
Online
6d 5h 21m
Wizard32 said:
Yes, that's why the phrase "technical virgin" exists.

Obviously while such a foid meets the "letter" of virginity, she doesn't embrace the "spirit" of it, and is thus not a 'virginal' virgin.
not a 'virginal' virgin.
Way to be redundant and cucked using a tautology. You complain about the term non penetrative sex for sex that's not penis in vagina, thinking is invalid and calling it an oxymoron but are okay with "technical virgin" :feelstastyman::

Wizard32 said:
I am aware that people often speak in nonsensical oxymoronic ways.
Only a cuck will call a girl who has had a penis in her mouth a virgin, or go out of his way to call her "virginal virgin" or "technical virgin". It's not useful to argue semantics like this one. A whore who gives blowjobs but not her vagina is not a virgin, same with a guy whose had any form of nonpenetrative sex.
Where do you see celibacy when you get your dick sucked or rubbed by a woman until you ejaculate? Like I said, look up the definition of the words "celibacy" and "virginity" next time you use them.
Your use of the definite article "the" preceding "definition" is low-IQ.
:feelsseriously: Here, kid:
We also use the definite article:
to say something about all the things referred to by a noun:
The wolf is not really a dangerous animal. (= Wolves are not really dangerous animals.)
The kangaroo is found only in Australia. (= Kangaroos are found only in Australia.)
The heart pumps blood around the body. (= Hearts pump blood around bodies.)
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
Wizchan said:
Way to be redundant and cucked using a tautology. You complain about the term non penetrative sex for sex that's not penis in vagina, thinking is invalid and calling it an oxymoron but are okay with "technical virgin" :feelstastyman::


Only a cuck will call a girl who has had a penis in her mouth a virgin, or go out of his way to call her "virginal virgin" or "technical virgin". It's not useful to argue semantics like this one. A whore who gives blowjobs but not her vagina is not a virgin, same with a guy whose had any form of nonpenetrative sex.
Where do you see celibacy when you get your dick sucked or rubbed by a woman until you ejaculate? Like I said, look up the definition of the words "celibacy" and "virginity" next time you use them.

:feelsseriously: Here, kid:
We also use the definite article:
to say something about all the things referred to by a noun:
based, also with a handjob you lose your virginity
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
10,275
Online
50d 48m
Wizchan said:
You complain about the term non penetrative sex for sex that's not penis in vagina, thinking is invalid and calling it an oxymoron but are okay with "technical virgin" :feelstastyman::
yes, like "I'm technically not a liar but I'm withholding the truth from you"

Wizchan said:
Only a cuck will call a girl who has had a penis in her mouth a virgin, or go out of his way to call her "virginal virgin" or "technical virgin".
I'd call her an "impure virgin", it's not cucked so long as you acknowledge the truth in some way, whatever language you use.

Wizchan said:
A whore who gives blowjobs but not her vagina is not a virgin
A virgin is a woman whose vagina has not had a penis inside her.

If some girl punched a dick or bit a dick I'm not going to think she's a non-virgin just because she touched a penis in combat.

Wizchan said:
Where do you see celibacy when you get your dick sucked or rubbed by a woman until you ejaculate?
In that neither are sex.
It's a slippery slope to keep defining sex as other things.
If it's merely "a girl touched my dick" then you could lose your virginity getting kicked in the balls, it's silly.
Hell, half of us probably would have lost our virginity having a female doctor fondle our balls checking for hernias.

Wizchan said:
Like I said, look up the definition of the words "celibacy" and "virginity" next time you use them.
"the definition" is meaningless without context

feel free to say "the 1995 Oxford definition" or whatev but cite whatever source you rely on
Italian Incel said:
based, also with a handjob you lose your virginity
it's too hard to define what a handjob is

for example, is this guy losing his virginity?


 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top