Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Breeders, Anyone tired of them?

SSpaghetti

SSpaghetti

Greycel
Ive been an NEET on and off for years now, I'm age 24,

Been in and out of work for over 8 Years... With quite alot of fucking time off due to illness and the pure lethargacy of seeing people (particually douches) i used to go school with do better than me, with little effort... Got tired of doing shitty jobs, so became a NEET, lucikly im mentally fucked so I can get NEETbux from UK state...

Annoys me tho when people give me a scrounger, partically chads and staceys (even betas and traceys).... like seriously I dont wanna give to a unjust society that gives me so little in return, and you got the whole scam you call life...

Other than that these people normally have kids, a family, and whine about being broke even tho they decided to move into a flat and pay rent and fuck in the front hole and create more little shits to walk the earth (yeah Im an anti-natalist misanthrope)

Funny thing is in the UK, the goverment gives parents money for kids growing up to the parents to help them grow up without so much a finacial burden (Child Support Allowence) [CSA]

Most of these people are breeders, so fucking boring, and they forget the years of work I've done, has cost me money out my LIFEBUX.... plus other than that they can go fuck themselves...

Sorry I can't sort of explain myself clearly right now, Im tired as fuck, not had much sleep and got drunk in the day time...

This video will explain my anger better

Don't give up with the video, watch it all...

Yeah also fuck migrants

Low IQ post.

it is what it is...
i can relate with being NEET Though..

im going bed, fuck you kebabcel

I'm tired of short hoes getting plowed by tallfags and passing on their trash genetics
I'm tired of girls with bad acne not going out with layers of makeup and than they go and pass on their trash genetics
I'm tired of thin girls with no boobs or no ass getting called petite and cute and passing on their trash genetics
I'm tired of fat girls getting called thick and curvy and passing on their trash genetics