Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can anyone get jacked?

yeah, pretty much if you're able bodied and don't have medical conditions and can afford food

If you're skinny like myself, it's hard asf to gain weight. And if you can't easily gain weight no matter how hard you try, you can't gain muscle. I believe skinny guys don't get as much attention when it comes to their problems vs. fat men. At least with fat dudes, they can use their weight against others, especially if you're tall and fat. If you're short and skinny (like myself), nobody takes you seriously.

If you're skinny like myself, it's hard asf to gain weight. And if you can't easily gain weight no matter how hard you try, you can't gain muscle. I believe skinny guys don't get as much attention when it comes to their problems vs. fat men. At least with fat dudes, they can use their weight against others, especially if you're tall and fat. If you're short and skinny (like myself), nobody takes you seriously.
yeah for real mang you get picked on so much when you’re skinny

It's worse when foids mog you, both weight and height wise. They literally look at you like you're worthless shit. Fuck females.

If you’re under 5’10 frame/muscle is useless. If your biacromial is under 17 being tall is useless. You need both
It’s useless when it comes to trying to attract a partner, I agree. I wrote that in my post. Frame I’d wager is a little more meaningful, but yes, under 6ft lifting won’t do much.

OP can only expect health benefits from lifting/exercising in general but that’s about it.

Roids
If you take them you can easily get jacked.

you get picked on much more when you're fat, you're literally not even called your name but a fatty by your classmates, every conversation you are reminded that you are worse than them, shut your skinny asses up niggers you don't know what you're talking about

Roids
are there any that are not super dangerous when taken in reasonable amounts plus no skin of a crocodile after?

Yeah you are a fucking fakecel
that height alone means nothing, but this nigger is from india and jacked and not autistic so he is definietely a larper and fakecel

are there any that are not super dangerous when taken in reasonable amounts plus no skin of a crocodile after?
Don't know, I never wanted to get jacked, but to become a little leaner. @gymcellragefuel can most likely answer all of your questions.

Roids
no you cant dumbass, even with roids you need training and eating, and i mean a fuck ton of food, it jacks up your tdee, and if you got a quick metabolism already like me youre easily asking for 6k cals a day minimum by the middle of your bulk to put on size, if you cant keep up with the anabolic youre going to go flat

no you cant dumbass, even with roids you need training and eating, and i mean a fuck ton of food, it jacks up your tdee, and if you got a quick metabolism already like me youre easily asking for 6k cals a day minimum by the middle of your bulk to put on size, if you cant keep up with the anabolic youre going to go flat
Nigga, did I say that one only needs to take rounds exclusively? No. Learn 2 reed. Gosh I'm having Reddit flashbacks right now!
Obviously you are right, food and exercise are also needed I only said that the only sure fire way of getting jaked is by using roids.

Nigga, did I say that one only needs to take rounds exclusively? No. Learn 2 reed. Gosh I'm having Reddit flashbacks right now!
Obviously you are right, food and exercise are also needed I only said that the only sure fire way of getting jaked is by using roids.
take your ai asap youre getting emotional for no reason, you said “anyone can get jacked with roids” when theres a bunch of ppl who are on roids who look borderline natty, roids dont grant you a physique stop spewing misinformation, with shit genes even roids cant give you a crazy physique

take your ai asap youre getting emotional for no reason, you said “anyone can get jacked with roids” when theres a bunch of ppl who are on roids who look borderline natty, roids dont grant you a physique stop spewing misinformation, with shit genes even roids cant give you a crazy physique
Crazy physique =/= jacked. Jaked means having visible muscle mass, it doesn't mean that you have the physique of a Mr. Olympia.
Learn 2 talk my dude. I'm not getting emotional, I just want to BRAKE OFF ALL OF YOUR FINGERS SO THAT YOU MAY NOT EVER TYPE A SINGLE WORLD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. So kindly shut the fuck up or tell me where we can meet to settle this like men and not like foids arguing in some faggy chatroom.

Crazy physique =/= jacked. Jaked means having visible muscle mass, it doesn't mean that you have the physique of a Mr. Olympia.
Learn 2 talk my dude. I'm not getting emotional, I just want to BRAKE OFF ALL OF YOUR FINGERS SO THAT YOU MAY NOT EVER TYPE A SINGLE WORLD IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. So kindly shut the fuck up or tell me where we can meet to settle this like men and not like foids arguing in some faggy chatroom.