Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired, I have a lot on my plate....

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Venting thread incoming!!!!!

I'm in student debt, I already pay most of it off but there still quite a lot of money that I still need to pay. I don't want my parents to pay for it(It's a long story) but I feel like a burden and I don't want my parent to suffer because of me.

I was lucky enough to get a job as soon as I graduate but the imposter syndrome is wayyyyyy tooo much for me to handle. I'm constantly absorbing and learning stuff pertaining to my future career, on top of that I still have academics, I still have to deal with some school extra curricular activities(compulsory) and on top of that inceldom. I'm writing exams soons as well so jfl.

I don't think I can bare it all ngl, I don't usually cry but when typing this out, I feel like I want to bawl my eyes out. I can't keep up, I don't know if it's burnout or depression or the constant feeling of not being enough. I don't think I can continue on. I'm fucking tired and I don't think I can keep up. My life has too be soo hard, I appreciate everything good that has happened to me but the weight is too much to bare.

Constantly studying, worrying about finances, can't spend money on my copes etc. I haven't met a single person who pays for their own tution and has all this stress to bare.

At least when I get back home, I bought a new monitor a 144hz monitor and I got a new puppy so that's some life fuel ig. Any brocels, how the fuck do you cope?

Read every single word.

ITS MOSTLY BURN OUT MAN , YOURE ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL RITE>?LAST YEAR?. OBVIOUSLY EASY FOR ME TO SAY BUT TRY TO PUSH THROUGH IT . JUST ONE LAST PUSH. AND U HAVE JOB LINED UP? THATS GREAT MAN. PAYING YOUR DEBTS RITE NOW FEELS LIKE A MOUNUMENTAL TASK BUT ONCE U HAVE A JOB AND STEADY INCOME IT WILL LESSEN I IMAGINE , LITTLE BY LIITLE. ITS JUST FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

TRY TO TAKE IT EASY MAN.ONLY WORRY ABOUT THINGS U CAN CONTROL

ITS MOSTLY BURN OUT MAN , YOURE ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL RITE>?LAST YEAR?. OBVIOUSLY EASY FOR ME TO SAY BUT TRY TO PUSH THROUGH IT . JUST ONE LAST PUSH. AND U HAVE JOB LINED UP? THATS GREAT MAN. PAYING YOUR DEBTS RITE NOW FEELS LIKE A MOUNUMENTAL TASK BUT ONCE U HAVE A JOB AND STEADY INCOME IT WILL LESSEN I IMAGINE , LITTLE BY LIITLE. ITS JUST FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
Thanks mang, I needed to hear that, hows it going that side? You don't fear the unknown, you don't despise your peers who get to live normal lives while we rot and live in perpetual inceldom? Fuck I hate this world we live in