Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im tired of seeing parents cucks on here

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I see so many users who still love and live for their parents. How can you still love your parents after knowing that they see you as worthless loser and would rather see you dead secretly ? Im especially sick of seeing cucks who say the only reason they didnt rope is because of their parents or even more cucked, because of their mom. She sees you as worthless subhuman because you are unable to continue the bloodline, stop coping that muh she loves you, you bluepilled cuck

nah brah, mama loves her incel son

I see so many users who still love and live for their parents
Yes, like me.
How can you still love your parents after knowing that they see you as worthless loser
They love me despite being an utter failure.
Im especially sick of seeing cucks who say the only reason they didnt rope is because of their parents
It's the truth. My parents are literally the only to human beings on this planet who care about me, who would sacrifice themselves for me. I know 100% they would take a bullet for me.
She sees you as worthless subhuman
Nah, my mom is DELUSION-COPING very hard. She thinks I'm secretly a Chad who just needs to talk to women to get a girlfriend.

Yes, like me.

They love me despite being an utter failure.

It's the truth. My parents are literally the only to human beings on this planet who care about me, who would sacrifice themselves for me. I know 100% they would take a bullet for me.

Nah, my mom is DELUSION-COPING very hard. She thinks I'm secretly a Chad who just needs to talk to women to get a girlfriend.
Whats your age ? Anyway, give it a few more years until agepill comes to collect and your parents realise that you are a truecel and will never ascend. Lets see how much of this love will be really there

Based thread & agree, should be pinned imo: I resent my parents for having me, especially since my birth was only possible due to modern medicine, which should have been a "sign" to them that they just didnt adhere towards.

Granted, I do want to keep a decent relationship with them, due to various reasons: However, I frankly do not care about "making them proud" nor are my reasons to keep on living dependent on "muh parents will be sad" cope.
Whats your age ? Anyway, give it a few more years until agepill comes to collect and your parents realise that you are a truecel and will never ascend. Lets see how much of this love will be really there
Just wondering, how old are you? I'm 22, and aren't you a bit older?

I'm 30. My dad already knows it's over. But my mom is still coping hard and she's annoying me, she still tries to give garbage bluepill ''advice'' like ''just go talk to girls''.

I resent my parents for having me
I do not resent them for one simple reason: they did not consciously conceive me as an inferior subhuman. There was no ill-intent in their decision to have a child.

I just have cosmic bad luck. My parents are normies looks-wise. I just had bad luck and turned out to be ugly with inferior genes.

I see so many users who still love and live for their parents. How can you still love your parents after knowing that they see you as worthless loser and would rather see you dead secretly ? Im especially sick of seeing cucks who say the only reason they didnt rope is because of their parents or even more cucked, because of their mom. She sees you as worthless subhuman because you are unable to continue the bloodline, stop coping that muh she loves you, you bluepilled cuck
I love how u probably saw my thread and yeah its all people saying they dont wanna rope bcs of their parents , quite surprised tbh , i tought it would be like - cuz i cant get a gun or smth

Nah i love my mother one of the only people i care about

I'm 30. My dad already knows it's over. But my mom is still coping hard and she's annoying me, she still tries to give garbage bluepill ''advice'' like ''just go talk to girls''.
She can ignore reality but she cant forever ignore the consequences of reality

I love how u probably saw my thread and yeah its all people saying they dont wanna rope bcs of their parents , quite surprised tbh , i tought it would be like - cuz i cant get a gun or smth
I wanted to make this thread since a long time but your thread made me want to post it right now

I'm 43, on autismbux, and my parents are still nothing but supportive of me.

I read my mOm's mind once. She said (Thought) about me *House Plant*. I knew I was reading my mOm's mind 'cause I've never heard her say that about me and it's soooooooooooooooooo specific. This was on the same day after hearing about how an older cousin male Doctor had a Baby.

Mindreadersme

I read my mOm's mind once. She said (Thought) about me *House Plant*. I knew I was reading my mOm's mind 'cause I've never heard her say that about me and it's soooooooooooooooooo specific. This was on the same day after hearing about how an older cousin male Doctor had a Baby.

Mindreadersme
wtf

Seems like you`re projecting tbh :feelskek:
Im not projecting, im not the bluepiller who thinks that parents and especially moms are able to love their genetic dead end son

Im not projecting, im not the bluepiller who thinks that parents and especially moms are able to love their genetic dead end son
Yeah cause loving your mother equals bluepiller :feelshaha: if you hate your mother no problem don`t project tho

I strongly suspect this is what my mOm said about me (Edit:- House Plant) to her Therapist.

What do you mean wtf? Can you not read the minds of female family members?

This dumb fuck wants to fuck his parents? Ban this guy mods he’s gross asf.

If your parents still genuinely love and support you, they're likely still bluepilled. How many of you are confident enough to admit the true scope of your blackpilled beliefs? If you're afraid they'll reject you for it, your parents aren't worth your affection

If your parents still genuinely love and support you, they're likely still bluepilled. How many of you are confident enough to admit the true scope of your blackpilled beliefs? If you're afraid they'll reject you for it, your parents aren't worth your affection
I rely on some of my family for things so I stop myself from going full blackpill, though I think they would be loyal to me regardless, but only time will tell.

I rely on some of my family for things so I stop myself from going full blackpill, though I think they would be loyal to me regardless, but only time will tell.
Just having blackpilled parents and other family that actually understand what you're going through and don't gaslight you is lifefuel

what does it matter? if people are happy, even if in ignorance, why give a shit?

gotta love my abusive dad who called me an autist in my early teens for having no friends and staying in doors all day and my bitchass mom