Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am tired of being a cuck!

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
Fuck! I know I am a fuxking cuck for obsessing over this gorgeous foid from my group, she doesn’t give a shit about me! Today I finally had enough. This bitch seems like is dating this 5’11 pretty boy (I might be wrong because she is 6’1 and zoomer foids don’t date men shorter than them), they went out of the classroom 15 mins ago and still haven’t come back! I am sick and tired of being a cuck and having feelings towards foids who fucking despise me! I want to go ER (in GTA of course :cryfeels:). I am honestly about to cry right now. I feel for every single ND, short guy, ugly guy in here who have even worse lives than me.

10lol

Going ER?

You like a 6’1 foid? Brutal.

Masturbate and smoke your heart out it will make you numb but if you quit those emotions will come. Also drinking helps but i hate it so am constantly smoking and masturbatin which makes your mind reach normal states of happiness and relaxation and then you can do whatever you want

All that rage you feel, despite how powerful and strong it is, will run out at some point. Every since like 2 weeks ago, I stopped having hatred and rage for cum dumpster foids because I now realize how pointless it is.

I wish I lived alone in a remote cabin. As far as romance dynamics go, there are two types: honest and dishonest. Both men and women cheat, dishonest people always target honest people for relationships because they can get away with a lot and not deal with mutual consequences. As an honest person, all one can do is hope that your significant other is honest, dishonest people can detect each other with ease and typically avoid intimate relations because they would be mercurial and toxic.

I would never date a promiscuous girl willingly, but I cannot discern her true disposition and have to rely on appearances. Men who cheat on their partners do so knowing it is unfair, but they typically enter these relationships knowing that they will eventually abuse and use their spouses. The same goes for women.

Men who cheat on their partners do so knowing it is unfair, but they typically enter these relationships knowing that they will eventually abuse and use their spouses. The same goes for women.
True it's just evil and i hate when people pretend it's not. Pieces of fucking garbage