Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of Agents and IT Cucks here

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
In recent times i've seen a shitload of bait threads being posted, they're mostly written like this:

"Who wants to shoot and kill foids with us??"

"I hate niggers and kikes, you too??"

"I've recently ascended as a incel with these simple steps!!! :soy:"

"Do you own guns?? If yes which models???"

matrix reloaded fight GIF

Last edited:
thanks for warning us GrAY, we had no idea that there were infiltrators here. Any other wise knowledge you wish to share?

IncelTears cucks if you are currently browsing this thread then get the rope.

thanks for warning us GrAY, we had no idea that there were infiltrators here. Any other wise knowledge you wish to share?
My biggest wisdom lays in the art of killing yourself for thus you need a rope, a chair and something to tie to your rope and at last your neck

nothing new here

What's next?
You'll tell us that Master is selling our data to China and has a HTML-based Cryptominer active?

The obvious infiltrators are easy to spot. The ones you should be worried about are harder to detect and more like sleeper agents

Lmfao. Every greycel this year has been
"What method would you guys go ER with?"
"Ever have thoughts about going ER?"
"How will you go ER when the time comes?"

swarthcel

Fuck the World​

★★★
JoinedMay 12, 2024Posts207

Any retards who want to discuss going ER or cho they should be banned and they should all make their own separate gay forum on TOR or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back