Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion being white-passing is better than being fully white, different reactions to black faces in people with light eyes, light hair and dark hair in test

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
in this thread i theorized about why being white-passing might be better than being fully white because maybe you are more racist and more misogynistic:

i researched and i found this map:

File 20170425 12650 16jxfww

it's a map with the results of a test that tests how easily white Europeans of every country associate black faces with negative ideas.
"an “implicit association test” (IAT), a rapid-response task which measures how easily you can pair items from different categories.
To create this new map, we used data from a version of the test which presents white or black faces and positive or negative words. The result shows how easily our minds automatically make the link between the categories – what psychologists call an “implicit racial attitude”.

it has scores of 144,038 white Europeans, collected between 2002 and 2015, with the sample size per country country shown on the left column

as you can see above countries with people with light hair and light eyes were the least racist, countries with people with dark hair and light eyes were a little bit more racist and people with dark hair and dark eyes were the most racist:
File 20170425 12650 16jxfwwNHKfBthOtOMmK5Z7acZTTfwjE9QOG0HI3Hl2 OVTr UMain qimg 35ead6792a8253cc1b0dffb0498524f0

i know that whites have becomed cucks by removing slavery because of the behavioral sink but some are more cucked than others, behavioral sink:

Hitler was wrong when he said that aryans were the superior race

@Govid_Dorious

it has to do with this this thread:

yay for me (whyte with some dark features)

Countries with whites with dark features are more insecure about being "aryan", so their people are more racist. Nothing to do with being white passing.

Countries with whites with dark features are more insecure about being "aryan", so their people are more racist. Nothing to do with being white passing.
damn brutal
racism is still a good hobby tbh

white-passing hispanics, middle easterners, north africans, meds, North Atlantids and nordids have different behaviors and IQs, it doesn't have to do with how they compare themselves to aryans

Last edited:
in this thread i theorized about why being white-passing might be better than being fully white because maybe you are more racist and more misogynistic:

i researched and i found this map:

View attachment 722226

it's a map with the results of a test that tests how easily white Europeans of every country associate black faces with negative ideas.
"an “implicit association test” (IAT), a rapid-response task which measures how easily you can pair items from different categories.
To create this new map, we used data from a version of the test which presents white or black faces and positive or negative words. The result shows how easily our minds automatically make the link between the categories – what psychologists call an “implicit racial attitude”.

it has scores of 144,038 white Europeans, collected between 2002 and 2015, with the sample size per country country shown on the left column

as you can see above countries with people with light hair and light eyes were the least racist, countries with people with dark hair and light eyes were a little bit more racist and people with dark hair and dark eyes were the most racist:
View attachment 722238View attachment 722239View attachment 722246

i know that whites have becomed cucks by removing slavery because of the behavioral sink but some are more cucked than others, behavioral sink:

Hitler was wrong when he said that aryans were the superior race

@Govid_Dorious
What do you classify as being white passing?White skin with brown eyes and olive skin with green eyes?

What do you classify as being white passing?White skin with brown eyes and olive skin with green eyes?
white-passing is having no monolids and white skin

I dont see how this data supports your claim that being white passing is better then being white. unless you want to argue that racism is inherently biological for which there is no supporting evidence, if there was I would be very interested in seeing it

white-passing is having no monolids and white skin
If you have monolids you are asian.If you have olive skin you are italian.Your differences make no sense. It depends on how white your skin is.

Also how it's better to be white passing?

I dont see how this data supports your claim that being white passing is better then being white. unless you want to argue that racism is inherently biological for which there is no supporting evidence, if there was I would be very interested in seeing it
FA3C848C BD46 4D9A 9A28 D0E4CFA0B773

this just shows that there is more racism in eastern europe then in western europe, however this does not prove what causes the racism disparity. It could be due to social factors, cultural factors, socio-economic factors or it could be race but this image only shows that eastern europe is more racist then western europe but it doesn't show what causes the racism disparity and certainly does not provide evidence for the idea that eastern europeans are inherently more racist bc of their own race.

If you have monolids you are asian.If you have olive skin you are italian.Your differences make no sense. It depends on how white your skin is.

Also how it's better to be white passing?
your skin needs to look white, as i explain above it's better to be white passing because you are more racist and more misogynistic

Last edited:
this just shows that there is more racism in eastern europe then in western europe, however this does not prove what causes the racism disparity. It could be due to social factors, cultural factors, socio-economic factors or it could be race but this image only shows that eastern europe is more racist then western europe but it doesn't show what causes the racism disparity and certainly does not provide evidence for the idea that eastern europeans are inherently more racist bc of their own race.
can you see these images i posted above in the thread again?:

Screenshot 2023 03 20 102820

your skin needs to look white, as i explain above it's better to be white passing because you are more racist and more misogynistic
here are the 3 phenotypes living in north africa:
Screenshot 2023 03 20 103208

to me the skin color of Orientalid doesn't look white-passing:
Screenshot 2023 03 20 103118

but Mediterranid and Alpinid do look white

Last edited:
can you see these images i posted above in the thread again?:

View attachment 722260
correlation does not equal causation.
it doesn't prove that eastern Europeans are more racist because they are biologically hardwired to be more racist, again correlation does not equal causation
did you even finish highschool??

correlation does not equal causation.
it doesn't prove that eastern Europeans are more racist because they are biologically hardwired to be more racist, again correlation does not equal causation
did you even finish highschool??
keep coping with your "soci-economic factors" and "culture" cope, race influences your culture

B81b4134ca0782509df54595dcedb9b3bfa2a779b24d5b128fcce5caebed83ec 1

Last edited:
keep coping with soci-economic factors and "culture" cope
All i did was ask for evidence and you instantly call me a coper JFL. I never even said it was bc of culture I said it might be bc of culture or it might be bc of race but you cant know that bc you haven't provided any evidence to prove what causes the racism disparity.

you are the one who cant provide evidence for your claims and call me coper, jfl

Hitler had light eyes, but he had less empathy and that is why he wasn't a cuck, contrary to most whites:

All i did was ask for evidence and you instantly call me a coper JFL. I never even said it was bc of culture I said it might be bc of culture or it might be bc of race but you cant know that bc you haven't provided any evidence to prove what causes the racism disparity.

you are the one who cant provide evidence for your claims and call me coper, jfl
you should back to reddit and cope with your "social factors", "cultural factors", "socio-economic factors", your race influences your culture

you should back to reddit and cope with your "social factors", "cultural factors", "socio-economic factors", your race influences your culture
It is a possibility its caused by race, I said it could be due to... I did not say that it was due to. Learn how to fcking read.

I just pointed out that you didn't provide evidence for the claims you made and asked you for it and you start calling me coper. Another L for ''race realist''

just provide me with the evidence and I will believe you

It is a possibility its caused by race, I said it could be due to... I did not say that it was due to. Learn how to fcking read.

I just pointed out that you didn't provide evidence for the claims you made and asked you for it and you start calling me coper. Another L for ''race realist''

just provide me with the evidence and I will believe you
how dumb you need to be to not understand that culture is influenced by race? more specifically your phenotype and genes, your phenotype and genes shape your culture

Last edited:
how dumb you need to be to not understand that culture is influenced by race? more specifically your phenotype and genes
culture is in part influenced by race that is true and i never claimed otherwise but to say race is the only thing that affects culture is reality denial.
and also that still doesn't prove that eastern Europeans are inherently more racist bc of biology.

Correlation does not equal causation but that might be to difficult for you to understand to I will leave this argument at that. call me a redditor and a retarded coper at the end of the day you still haven't provided any evidence for your claims.

culture is in part influenced by race that is true and i never claimed otherwise but to say race is the only thing that affects culture is reality denial.
and also that still doesn't prove that eastern Europeans are inherently more racist bc of biology.

Correlation does not equal causation but that might be to difficult for you to understand to I will leave this argument at that. call me a redditor and a retarded coper at the end of the day you still haven't provided any evidence for your claims.
i don't need to show any evidence because everyone knows that your phenotype and genes shapes your culture and behavior, i know that med countries are more racist because they have different behaviors and look different, i showed above the opinions of thousands of people of every country and their phenotype to prove that

i don't need to show any evidence because everyone knows that
yes having evidence for the things you believe are true is dumb and retarded. hahhahahaah JFL

yes having evidence for the things you believe are true is dumb and retarded. hahhahahaah JFL
View attachment 722279

These researchers, from Stanford, Northwestern, and the University of Florida, analyze a large population of twins and siblings (~24k twins and ~300k children in total, born 1994-2002 in Florida). They find no evidence of SES (Socio-Economic Status) moderation of genetic influence on test scores (i.e., cognitive ability). The figure above shows the usual pattern of lower pairwise correlations in test performance between non-identical twins and ordinary sibs, consistent with strong heritability. (In figure, ICC = Intraclass Correlation = ratio of between-pair variance to total variance; SS/OS = Same/Opposite Sex.) The researchers find, via further analysis (see below), that lower SES does not decrease heritability. No large GxE effect at low SES.
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-19%2Bat%2B9.17.18%2BAM.png

View attachment 722279
say whatever you want redditor

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-19%2Bat%2B9.17.18%2BAM.png
this proves that socio economic status doesn't impact someone's cognitive ability.

It is however not evidence to suggest that eastern Europeans are inherently more racists bc of biology. did you even read the article you cited???

this proves that socio economic status doesn't impact someone's cognitive ability.

It is however not evidence to suggest that eastern Europeans are inherently more racists bc of biology. did you even read the article you cited???
i showed evidence 100 times, don't ignore my evidence

View attachment 722284
i showed evidence 100 times, don't ignore my evidence
again correlation does not equal causation.
bruf this is not evidence this doesn't prove your point. Just because two trends seem to fluctuate in tandem, that doesn’t prove that they are meaningfully related to one another how hard it that to understand??

again correlation does not equal causation.
bruf this is not evidence this doesn't prove your point. Just because two trends seem to fluctuate in tandem, that doesn’t prove that they are meaningfully related to one another how hard it that to understand??
you have no evidence to show otherwise

you have no evidence to show otherwise
JFL. utter burden of proof fallacy
If you are the one who is seeking to prove a fact you are the one who has burden of proof meaning that you are the one who needs to prove the ''fact'' it is not on the person who argues that the ''fact'' is not real.

If I claim ghosts are real and u say they aren't real then I cant reply with well you have no evidence to proof that they dont exist that would be utterly retarded and that is what you are doing.

Also I do have evidence that would suggest that what you are saying is complete bogus
A scientific study published in the American Psychologist journal likes to disagree with you: https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.1.16
Recent advances in the sequencing of the human genome and in an understanding of biological correlates of behavior have fueled racialized science, despite evidence that racial groups are not genetically discrete, reliably measured, or scientifically meaningful.

So in this case you argument has been debunked by principle and by scientific empirical evidence

JFL. utter burden of proof fallacy
If you are the one who is seeking to prove a fact you are the one who has burden of proof meaning that you are the one who needs to prove the ''fact'' it is not on the person who argues that the ''fact'' is not real.

If I claim ghosts are real and u say they aren't real then I cant reply with well you have no evidence to proof that they dont exist that would be utterly retarded and that is what you are doing.

Also I do have evidence that would suggest that what you are saying is complete bogus
A scientific study published in the American Psychologist journal likes to disagree with you: https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.1.16

So in this case you argument has been debunked by principle and by scientific empirical evidence
think whatever you want, i still think that being white-passing is better than being fully white

being a slavoid is pure suffering
Finland is more racist than Sweden and Norway because it has this Russian phenotype called East Europid (This phenotype was created by Nordids Mixing with North Scandinavia mongoloid natives or north asians (which were of the mongoloid race), East Europid doesn't have monolids so i consider it white-passing):

Screenshot 2023 03 20 124637

Screenshot 2023 03 20 124735

Last edited:
want to add that france has more black immigrants than portugal, spain, england and other more white countries because, france is the country with light eyes that is the closest to africa:

0512b934jlx81

Portugal has more blacks than spain because slavery was more popular in Portugal

Last edited:
high IQ post. Having a white body with a high IQ ethnic brain is most ideal. White brain is too cucked and empathetic