Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being white-passing is better than being fully white

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
in this other thread i talked about my plan to become fully white because i'm only white-passing:

but i just realized that maybe being only white-passing is better than being fully white

for example iran

we white-passing are more violent than fully whites, i believe that we keep the same creativity and intelligence of whites IF we have light skin like i do

thanks to only being white-passing we are not cucks like fully white men, fully white men will let millions of immigrants enter their country to ruin it and take their women, we white-passing men wouldn't allow that

Last edited:
ElTruecel

ElTruecel

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m a10 Aryan

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Only when you’re gl, kek

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

hope i enjoy my no one
★★★★
maybe but iranian women are known whores, even when compared to American women or British women

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Officer
★★★★
Im white-passing but it doesn’t guarantee shit at all.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm a white passing iraqi with Red beard, but I'm a subhuman because I was born 4 months too early

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
in this other thread i talked about my plan to become fully white because i'm only white-passing:

but i just realized that maybe being only white-passing is better than being fully white

for example iran

we white-passing are more violent than fully whites, i believe that we keep the same creativity and intelligence of whites IF we have light skin like i do

thanks to only being white-passing we are not cucks like fully white men, fully white men will let millions of immigrants enter their country to ruin it and take their women, we white-passing men wouldn't allow that
You have the perfect phenotype

White intelligence and creativity + ethnic barbarianism.