Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why hapa children develop no affective empathy, explained using an study

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
basically, east asians have less affective empathy than Northwest Europeans, but east asians have a gene that makes them more conformist and less individualistic, which make them commit less crimes, if a white guy has a child with an east asian girl, the baby will inherit the cognitive empathy but will not inherit the affective empathy of the father, he will also not inherit the conformist and less individualistic genes from the mother, this will make the child a sociopath.

there are 2 types of empathy:
cognitive empathy: the ability to imagine how another person feels without involuntarily making that feeling one's own

affective (emotional) empathy: you not only understand how others feel but also transfer those feelings to yourself, i.e., there is a greater tendency to feel the other person's pain.

"Northwest Europeans and East Asians are similar in having high levels of empathy but differ in the relative importance of cognitive empathy versus affective empathy. Affective empathy is much more key to prosocial behavior among Northwest Europeans than among East Asians."
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2020/03/affective-empathy-double-edged-sword.html

"When Siu and Shek (2005) studied empathy in a Chinese sample ranging from 18 to 29 years of age, they found that the participants made little distinction between cognitive empathy and affective (emotional) empathy. These two components seemed to be weakly differentiated from each other. The authors attributed this finding to "cultural differences" "Chinese people might not perceive the items from the two dimensions as too different in nature." The authors went on to note that "there are still debates concerning the boundaries of emotional and cognitive processes underlying empathy" and that "the causal relationships between cognitive and emotional processing underlying empathy are not simple or unidirectional."

In short, the Chinese participants could see things from another person's perspective and understand how that person felt. There is much less indication, however, that they involuntarily experienced the feelings of other people, especially feelings of distress. This is not to say they were incapable of such emotion transference, but rather that it seems limited in scope, perhaps being confined to family members and not extended to strangers."
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2014/09/affective-empathy-evolutionary-mistake.html

"One might think that cognitive empathy would be worse than affective empathy as a basis for prosocial behavior. For instance, sociopaths are usually high in cognitive empathy: they know how another person feels in a given situation, but they use this knowledge to exploit and control that person. Wouldn't their resulting success eventually destroy social order? East Asian societies may have avoided this outcome through their low level of individualism and their correspondingly high level of social conformity. Kitayama et al. (2014) makes this point when discussing certain alleles of a gene, DRD4, that are associated with risk seeking and heavy drinking in the United States but not in East Asia. These alleles seem to increase the desire to emulate one's peers, and such emulation is more likely to favor dysfunctional behavior in the United States than in East Asia

These alleles seem to explain the weaker individualism and stronger social conformity of East Asians."
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2020/03/affective-empathy-double-edged-sword.html

"- When viewing a person suffering physical pain, British subjects report greater negative affect than do East Asian subjects.
- When viewing a person suffering social pain, British subjects show greater empathic concern but lower empathic accuracy than do East Asian subjects.
- British subjects report greater empathic concern, but lower empathic accuracy than do Chinese subjects. Emotional expressivity predicts British but not Chinese empathic concern.
- Empathic concern explains differences between the two groups in donating, a measure of prosocial behavior.
- American subjects, more so than Japanese subjects, feel more affective empathy for one friend over another when the two friends are engaged in an intense disagreement."

now we know why Elliot Rodger did what he did

if east asians had the same empathy and the same social behavior as whites (conformity and individualism), they would be 100 times more technologically advanced because of their higher intelligence

this increased individualism, empathy and decreased conformism made whites develop more technologically advanced civilizations than east asians

@Saint Cho @AsiaCel @starcrapoo

Last edited:
Um no I am a very empathetic person I’ll have you know

Are rices really smarter than whites though? I know a lot of lower iq rices

they have bigger brains
Based then

As I’ve said prior, the smarter I am the more dangerous I am

I don’t even rly care about being masculine tall, big, wide framed, whatever like whites are

Most important thing is your brain as a human IMO

if east asians had the same empathy and the same social behavior as whites (conformity and individualism), they would be 100 times more technologically advanced because of their higher intelligence
I don’t believe that Asians have a higher IQ than whites. There must be something overlooked in IQ studies. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

I don’t believe that Asians have a higher IQ than whites. There must be something overlooked in IQ studies. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
Ya I dunno I know dumb and smart ppl from both races

they have a better IQ than whites but whites have a better personality which translates into having better ideas

I think I have empathy, but I simply don't care.

In my spare time, I'll watch gore or youtube videos of women who got their faces mauled by dogs. I understand how painful those things are but I also find a sense of satisfaction in thinking "at least I'm not this unlucky".

In my spare time, I'll watch gore or youtube videos of women who got their faces mauled by dogs. I understand how painful those things are but I also find a sense of satisfaction in thinking "at least I'm not this unlucky".
this is why you guys like to eat dogs and cats

hmmm... my take as to why northwestern europeans have more affective empathy is because of actual fear. When they see someone suffering they can understand the suffering person's situation and fear that it can happen to themselves, and so there is more emotion, feeling, and maybe more action. it is shorter term, stronger idea of self, and more localized thinking.

whereas for east asians, there is less fear because of less individualism. We see someone suffering and think, well, I suffer too and we all have to suffer to make sacrifices for the group's well being. its the group's well being that matters and cases of individuals suffering does not matter as much. since its a given that those suffering individuals, are supposed to make sacrifices for the group's well being. Early European travelers to China, I think it was Marco Polo (or it might've been someone else), stated that the Chinese seemed "melancholy" and "stiff". For a westerner, they see someone suffering and think, "holy shit thats awful, i really wouldn't wanna suffer like that and should probably do something about it".

I live here in western society as a ricecel and i see this all the time. White folks are making tons of changes in city government to benefit the few, while others in society have to make sacrifices for those few individuals. Its like when bicyclists are suffering all over the city getting knocked over and ran over by cars. So what white people do is implement bike lanes all over the city to benefit those few bikers worsening city traffic by 2-5x more and yet, will publish articles in local newspapers and say "look, traffic has stayed the same or got even better with these new bike lanes". Which is total bs but you see where I'm getting at here.

In east asia, situations like this are a lot less likely to happen. Obviously places like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea are increasingly westernizing nowadays but real traditional east asian culture would go something like this: A few groups of people complain to the government about certain situations. The government would clamp down and basically say go fuck yourself and shove it up your ass. You want privileges but that would be bad for the group as a whole. You want the group to make sacrifices for YOU? Fuck off now or I'll send you to jail or even perform a mass killing of your group if you don't get outta my face. What I just said may sound blunt but that is precisely what has happened in east asia historically.

People don't realize that the Japanese in one time in their history, simply decided to kill Japanese christians. Some 300,000 Japanese christians were killed.

Last edited:
Brutal hapapill :blackpill:

this increased individualism, empathy and decreased conformism made whites develop more technologically advanced civilizations than east asians
On the other hand it's also currently killing white societies. Individualism leads to women abandoning their responsibility to society and stop reproducing, empathy leads to whites opening their borders to shitskins all around the world which in combination with the abysmal birthrates will sooner than later destroy white society and lead to their extinction.

On the other hand it's also currently killing white societies. Individualism leads to women abandoning their responsibility to society and stop reproducing, empathy leads to whites opening their borders to shitskins all around the world which in combination with the abysmal birthrates will sooner than later destroy white society and lead to their extinction.
There should be a balance of individualism and conformism.
Lacking in one is faulty

Mongrels are literally born with their mental illnesses.

jfl

i have compassion but i need to lessen it cause it's fucked me over + it's cucked to have too much as an inkler

@OutcastedOutcast thoughts?

Maybe by a few iq points on avg so not rlly significant

ah yea similar enough

blacks too honestly are similar enough too

dunno i guess it depends on the person
nah they're like 30 points lower jfl

east asia has worse birth rates than western countries, the low birth rates are not related to individualism, they are related to the behavioral sink:

Last edited:
we eat flesh without even thinking once about the Pig or Rind / Cow that died and landed in our Mouths .

Our default is low emphaty but relative high inhib and bad looks .

What is a condendrum but it is what it is.

east asia has worse birth rates than western countries, the low birth rates are not related to individualism, they are related to the behavioral sink:

They have low birth rates because they copy whites like lemmings.

They have low birth rates because they copy whites like lemmings.
the low birth rates are not related to your system, they are related to your economy and your behavior

Last edited:
There should be a balance of individualism and conformism.
Lacking in one is faulty
maybe we can fix his by an asian male having a child with a white female instead of white male and an asian female, maybe this can give the child the same behavior as whites and the same iq as asians (the child always takes 60 percent of the genes from the father and 40 percent from he mother)

Last edited:
hmmm... my take as to why northwestern europeans have more affective empathy is because of actual fear. When they see someone suffering they can understand the suffering person's situation and fear that it can happen to themselves, and so there is more emotion, feeling, and maybe more action. it is shorter term, stronger idea of self, and more localized thinking.

whereas for east asians, there is less fear because of less individualism. We see someone suffering and think, well, I suffer too and we all have to suffer to make sacrifices for the group's well being. its the group's well being that matters and cases of individuals suffering does not matter as much. since its a given that those suffering individuals, are supposed to make sacrifices for the group's well being. Early European travelers to China, I think it was Marco Polo (or it might've been someone else), stated that the Chinese seemed "melancholy" and "stiff". For a westerner, they see someone suffering and think, "holy shit thats awful, i really wouldn't wanna suffer like that and should probably do something about it".

I live here in western society as a ricecel and i see this all the time. White folks are making tons of changes in city government to benefit the few, while others in society have to make sacrifices for those few individuals. Its like when bicyclists are suffering all over the city getting knocked over and ran over by cars. So what white people do is implement bike lanes all over the city to benefit those few bikers worsening city traffic by 2-5x more and yet, will publish articles in local newspapers and say "look, traffic has stayed the same or got even better with these new bike lanes". Which is total bs but you see where I'm getting at here.

In east asia, situations like this are a lot less likely to happen. Obviously places like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea are increasingly westernizing nowadays but real traditional east asian culture would go something like this: A few groups of people complain to the government about certain situations. The government would clamp down and basically say go fuck yourself and shove it up your ass. You want privileges but that would be bad for the group as a whole. You want the group to make sacrifices for YOU? Fuck off now or I'll send you to jail or even perform a mass killing of your group if you don't get outta my face. What I just said may sound blunt but that is precisely what has happened in east asia historically.

People don't realize that the Japanese in one time in their history, simply decided to kill Japanese christians. Some 300,000 Japanese christians were killed.
maybe higher conformity makes you happy of your current technology and knowledge, it makes it harder for someone to make an invention because of that

3% of the Chinese population is intellectually-disabled.

This basically proves that intelligence without the personality to innovate is just wasted intelligence.

maybe we can fix his by an asian male having a child with a white female instead of white male and an asian female, maybe this can give the child the same behavior as whites and the same iq as asians (the child always takes 60 percent of the genes from the father and 40 percent from he mother)

Men and toilets have the same genes for empathy and intelligence, for example while men in the exponent have 8 times more high IQ geniuses because of a slightly higher average IQ, Asians have a much higher average IQ than Africans and therefore there are way more Asian toilet geniuses than Black male geniuses. Racial differences in intelligence is way bigger than sex differences.

The main differences between men and toilets in personality is caused by (1) hormones and (2) men facing hardships and toilets facing privileges.

Note how boys who have never been bullied, sheltered their entire lives, and given whatever they want are later called "effeminate boys". Because men today generally face less physical hardships and are often placed in less competitive areas we often speak of the "feminising of boys" but this is actually a misrepresentation, toilets who live in hardships and need to be more self sufficient are also called "more masculine" so the differences between male and female entitlement is environmental. This is simply because toilets grow up in a world where they always get what they want to logically they become entitled.

So hormones is the only thing that gives a natural difference between men and toilets and develops the brain differently. If a gene linked to empathy is to blame then the hormones of a White mother won't compensate for the lack of a gene. In fact, as White toilets have more testosterone than Asian toilets this might backfire as the kids might be more aggressive and risk taking while having the same sociopathic tendencies.

Well, if the studies were exclusively done in the West it could be immigrant bias. For example in former West Germany Vietnamese-Germans have Nigger level IQ's because most descent from poor refugees. Meanwhile in former East Germany Vietnamese-Germans have an extremely high university graduation rate and significantly higher IQ's.

One of these groups tend to live in ghetto's and are typically criminal, the other tends to live in high end neighbourhoods and contribute a lot to German society.

Non-Hispanic Hmong-Americans are likewise more comparable to Non-Hispanic African-Americans than any other group of Asian immigrants.

My guess is that there is some bias in who can migrate.

To support this, the US-headquartered publication noted: “Today, 29% of Nigerian-Americans over the age of 25 hold a graduate degree, compared to 11% of the overall U.S. population.”

Nigerian-Americans, the article added, were one of America’s “most successful immigrant communities, with a median household income of $62,351, compared to $57,617 nationally, as of 2015”.

Nigerians in America tend to have more than double the average number of college degrees and are way more intelligent and earn more money than even Non-Hispanic White-Americans.

Meanwhile the vast majority of Non-Hispanic African-Americans descent from Igbo people (over 60%), yet one of these groups is low IQ and the other group is high IQ.

This might be immigration selection bias.

That is that a Black immigrant who studies in America has more in common with a Chinese immigrant who studies in America than with a Black American.

Most low IQ people can't migrate far because they don't have the resources to do so, plus most immigration laws prioritise high IQ immigrants as well.

The reason many low IQ immigrants flood Western countries is due to the relaxation of these laws.

This basically proves that intelligence without the personality to innovate is just wasted intelligence.

Men and toilets have the same genes for empathy and intelligence, for example while men in the exponent have 8 times more high IQ geniuses because of a slightly higher average IQ, Asians have a much higher average IQ than Africans and therefore there are way more Asian toilet geniuses than Black male geniuses. Racial differences in intelligence is way bigger than sex differences.

The main differences between men and toilets in personality is caused by (1) hormones and (2) men facing hardships and toilets facing privileges.

Note how boys who have never been bullied, sheltered their entire lives, and given whatever they want are later called "effeminate boys". Because men today generally face less physical hardships and are often placed in less competitive areas we often speak of the "feminising of boys" but this is actually a misrepresentation, toilets who live in hardships and need to be more self sufficient are also called "more masculine" so the differences between male and female entitlement is environmental. This is simply because toilets grow up in a world where they always get what they want to logically they become entitled.

So hormones is the only thing that gives a natural difference between men and toilets and develops the brain differently. If a gene linked to empathy is to blame then the hormones of a White mother won't compensate for the lack of a gene. In fact, as White toilets have more testosterone than Asian toilets this might backfire as the kids might be more aggressive and risk taking while having the same sociopathic tendencies.
i don't believe that is true, the asian genes will be more dominant due to the father being asian, instead of white

Last edited:
jfl

i wonder where sands, curries, jungle asians, and hispanics fall
Eh afaik they aren't that far from whites. Sands r technically caucasian, curries... idk prob a bit of everything. Gooks and spics r asiatic

Eh afaik they aren't that far from whites. Sands r technically caucasian, curries... idk prob a bit of everything. Gooks and spics r asiatic
I see. Yea heard that spics were asiatic too but didn’t know what to think

jfl

i wonder where sands, curries, jungle asians, and hispanics fall
the iq table would probably go like this:
blacks -> native americans -> indians - brown hispanics -> white hispanics - south east asians -> whites -> east asians

native amercians look like asians but don't have their intelligence

Last edited:
the iq table would probably go like this:
blacks -> native americans -> indians - brown hispanics -> white hispanics -> south east asians -> whites -> east asians

native amercians look like asians but don't have their intelligence
Yea a bit

Aren’t hispanics native Americans too though?

Yea a bit

Aren’t hispanics native Americans too though?
no, there are 3 types of hispanics:

1-native americans that have some spanish dna (5-15 percent),so not fully native american but still have brown skin and monolids
2-30 percent black- 30 percent native american-40 percent white (these are usually the most violent)
3-75 percent white, 25 percent native american, these basically look white but still have native american dna

the number 2 can vary in mixture and can have more or less native american DNA or black DNA

you can find some other variations

i'm a hispanic myself that has a half mulatto father, my mother looks like 75 percent white, 20 percent native american and 5 percent black

Last edited:
I see. Yea heard that spics were asiatic too but didn’t know what to think
the spics you are probably talking about are hispanics that are like 30 percent white and 70 percent native american

Last edited:

great post Asians overall better than whites. Whites suck minority dick too much and always think of the minority's perspective

basically 3 types

1-native amercian looking ones
2-mixed ones
3-white ones (not fully white but look white because they have fully white skin)
what about the aztecs