Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BlackpillNuke — Low Socioeconomic status doesnt decrease heritability of intelligence

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
http://infoproc.blogspot.com.ar/2017/12/low-ses-does-not-decrease-heritability.html

These researchers, from Stanford, Northwestern, and the University of Florida, analyze a large population of twins and siblings (~24k twins and ~300k children in total, born 1994-2002 in Florida). They find no evidence of SES (Socio-Economic Status) moderation of genetic influence on test scores (i.e., cognitive ability). The figure above shows the usual pattern of lower pairwise correlations in test performance between non-identical twins and ordinary sibs, consistent with strong heritability. (In figure, ICC = Intraclass Correlation = ratio of between-pair variance to total variance; SS/OS = Same/Opposite Sex.) The researchers find, via further analysis (see below), that lower SES does not decrease heritability. No large GxE effect at low SES.
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-12-19%2Bat%2B9.17.18%2BAM.png

Genetics are EVERYTHING. If you are low IQ it's over. Can't even moneycel. Can't even compensate for sexual failure with professional success. It's fucking over.

Gotta have money to make money...

Legit, my both grandparents were peasant. But, new generation of my family is full of engineers and doctors exclusively.

Does this mean that BBC are actually low IQ by nature and that affirmative action is cope?

Total Imbecile said:
Does this mean that BBC are actually low IQ by nature and that affirmative action is cope?

What have I been saying for months now? 

[img=527x278]https://educationrealist.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/satscoresbyraceincome91.jpg[/img]

[img=723x375]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/RaceIQ-mockup-SVG_2.png[/img]

Ihatereddit said:
Genetics are EVERYTHING. If you are low IQ it's over. Can't even moneycel. Can't even compensate for sexual failure with professional success. It's fucking over.

My entire life is a testimony to that fact. I'm 30 years old, work minimum wage jobs, and have an extremely low IQ.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
My entire life is a testimony to that fact. I'm 30 years old, work minimum wage jobs, and have an extremely low IQ.

How did you do in high school?

Total Imbecile said:
How did you do in high school?

Barely graduated. My class rank was in the bottom 5.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Barely graduated. My class rank was in the bottom 5.

Fuck, I was in the top 5 percent or something, almost made it into top 10 students which got you a letter form Obama.

In my opinion high school is extremely easy if you put in even the slightest bit of effort into it. Do you have an "excuse" or do you believe you did poorly just because youre low IQ naturally?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Barely graduated.  My class rank was in the bottom 5.

I was accepted into my school's mathematics program only because of my ethnicity lol. I don't think it's our "IQs" but more of a lack of purpose and grit to making it out there. We're so blackpilled we practically gave up

Total Imbecile said:
Fuck, I was in the top 5 percent or something, almost made it into top 10 students which got you a letter form Obama.

In my opinion high school is extremely easy if you put in even the slightest bit of effort into it. Do you have an "excuse" or do you believe you did poorly just because youre low IQ naturally?

I have zero excuses. There is absolutely no explanation for my poor performance other than being naturally low IQ.

u guys are such faggots w/ this IQ race shit. Judith Rich Harris identified the relevant IQ "X-factor" almost 2 decades ago now, yet still, NO ONE has tested it. The relevant environment ISN'T SES. If her synthesis in The Nurture Assumption is correct, which the overwhelming evidence from Behavioral Genetics & Evo-Psych seems to suggest, then the relevant environment is the PEER GROUP by which the individual self-identifies with. THUS, the relevant test, if one were to stay within population genetics, would be to take monozygotic twins and have one twin adopted by a highly educated Nigerian family in an high human capital immigrant enclave largely segregated from the larger American black culture, and put the OTHER twin w/ a regular American black family. THIS would be the ultimate test of IQ heritability and GxE interaction -- I guarantee if such an experiment were actually done h^2 would fall to ZERO

When black people cope they have brain fog all the time because the air in Compton doesn't smell good

Ihatereddit said:

Low iq, high iq, it doesn't matter if you're incel. Thinking you can compensate for sexual failure with professional success is major cope.

To nazicopers:
It still stands that if you know an individuals race, you know absolutely nothing about their intelligence. So stop with this pathetic superiority shit. You are an individual, not a group.