Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being too tall will actually harm your SMV

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this isn’t some bluepilled post saying that manlets are chads. This is saying that foids like tall men but if you’re way too tall you’re as attractive as a manlet is aka sub7. Foids have said at school to their friends they don’t like men who are too tall but they want him tall but not gigantism tall.

most chads are usually 6’0-6’5. 6’6-6’8 is still chad territory but if you’re taller than that you’re less attractive to foids. An 8 ft tall man won’t attract women at all.

the best height to attract foids with isn’t 6’9, it’s more 6’3 or 6’4

being 8' is a deformity while being 7' still puts you in gigachad territory. Half the NBA is Tyrones above 6'4.

being 8' is a deformity while being 7' still puts you in gigachad territory. Half the NBA is Tyrones above 6'4.
yes lol.

6'7 (Lebron's height)>6'4

7 ft isn’t gigachad. That’s actually 6’4. Also nba players don’t attract all foids and usually just statusmaxx which helps to a degree but not as much as looks. Also most nba players are tyrones anyway
yes lol.

Believe me most foids prefer a 6’4 man

True, i don't think any foid ever got wet over robert wadlow, tbh.

Yes but this hardly applies to anyone

true. once you get to 6'10+ it becomes less attractive, and more bizarre/freakish

Yeah true actually I think. I havent seen many giraffes with bitches with them irl at least

This is bullshit. 6'9" would slay. Maybe once you become too tall to fit in a door your smv will decrease, but until then girls will throw themselves at you.
6'9" is probably the only height that can properly attract those 6'+ girls.

0 upmzlEYUhMiHfy k

You hit diminishing returns at over 6' but it takes quite a bit for your height to be an actual drawback.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper edmund kemper is 6’9” TBHNGL

Being 8 feet is a deformity so of course that will lower your smv. But first of all you'd still mog all manlets and second, at 7 feet you can slay please don't be retarded.

@Edmund_Kemper edmund kemper is 6’9” TBHNGL
And he’s facially sub7
Being 8 feet is a deformity so of course that will lower your smv. But first of all you'd still mog all manlets and second, at 7 feet you can slay please don't be retarded.
Most foids won’t like you much if you’re 7ft (except tall foids). Most foids prefer 6’4
We should run Tinder experiments on this forum to see what the best height is
It’ll prolly be 6’4

yes lol.

Being 8 feet is a deformity so of course that will lower your smv.

I am 8 feet though...

Maybe once you become too tall to fit in a door your smv will decrease, but until then girls will throw themselves at you.

Why should it decrease your value? It will increase your value.

Gigantism is almost always expressed on your face. You're better off being 6'6 looking normal instead of being 7'2 and a freak.

It's better to be tall and skinny and be a 7 in the face than to be shorter, more fit, and about the same attractiveness.

Yes, but I do think that there's still a mogging effect. Like if you put a 6'5" Chad next to a 7'5" normoid, that momentary height difference does emasculate the Chad somewhat.

Gigantism is almost always expressed on your face. You're better off being 6'6 looking normal instead of being 7'2 and a freak.

It's better to be tall and skinny and be a 7 in the face than to be shorter, more fit, and about the same attractiveness.

0*XpNHXM3wNMQojMm1

More reliable than what ppl here say. Believe me foids prefer 6’1-6’4
6'5>6'1 bro
It's unironically over for him because he's 7'3. His face is nothing special either. Truecel confirmed -> at least according to this thread.
exactly, people think 7 footers and 8 footers are equally fucked :lul:

Oh the big bad incels are bullying him. How will he ever cope. All the girls in the comment lusting after him saying to just ignore them and were jealous he hit the genetic lottery.

Oh the big bad incels are bullying him. How will he ever cope. All the girls in the comment lusting after him saying to just ignore them and were jealous he hit the genetic lottery.

he should rope tbh. Never began

6'5>6'1 bro

they literally are equally good. data from the chart here confirms 6'1 is as good as 6'5

they literally are equally good. data from the chart here confirms 6'1 is as good as 6'5
do a tinder experiment bro and put 6'1 in one profile and 6'5 in the other. I guarantee you will get better results as a 6'5 dude

Quite interesting but cannot accept that people were that big back in the day. Need more evidence.

I know it is hard to accept because people cannot handle it.

Diminishing marginal utility applies to height

I'm not denying you at all but this is something that I'm ignorant of. I don't look at one source and go "IT IS UNDENIABLY TRUE!!!" And disregard further research.

If humans were this big it was due to living active lifestyles and eating MUCH better food than what we have now. Open space=taller. I get the logic pal. I just want more information.