Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why suffering will not be for too long!!

no societal collapse for your face

Lol shit is going like shit for everyone and shittier for us. wake the fuck up
Stfu you retard I know this guy personally he has a fucking Lamborghini urus you dumb cunt what are you saying that I'm making it up

Nothing ever happen mindset are annoying as fuck, the Same shit people had said in the past yet something do happens.

It Will happens

Stfu you retard I know this guy personally he has a fucking Lamborghini urus you dumb cunt what are you saying that I'm making it up
We all just saying you are trying to paint a norm out of exceptions

You are delusional if you think there will be any change in society, nobody cares, no one will wake up, nothing will ever happen
You are blind and idiot and lived under a rock for the past 5 years to even imagine saying something like that. You will see.

Global economy is coming to a halt, regardless of what incels say everyone needs money to survive. Places like canada are getting harder and harder to live in due to ever increasing costs. What's that saying that you're just 3 or was it 4 meals away from a revolution

Dating market/marriage is almost broken on a global scale, i expect the same thing everywhere, only sharia law can prevent degeneracy. You have post wall roasties who are hitting the wall with broken pair bonding mechanisms thinking they can secure such bluepill cuck retard but those seem to be in short supply now days.

Redpill and more importantly Blackpill is going viral, ideas from these 2 pills are becoming more and more obvious and visible to normies. Can't deny truth when its in your fucking face....

War, a good chance of global conflict and ww3. Contrary to incels here nukes are double edge sword, you can first strike a nation but will surely get struck back by another power. Also russia/china have emp nuke devices which are arguably even more destructive. North america has a terribly protected electric grid, i dont think eu cucks are any better. One emp and you're back 200yrs, chaos will emerge in population very quickly. War has a another effect that is beneficial to males across the planet, it causes mass male casualty which increases global smv of men(yes even incels). look at ukraine/russia war, soo many ukrainian/ruski slav foids now moving to eu or other parts to find suitable mate since either their bf/husband is dead or their potential partner got blown up by a 100 dollar drone. Large number of foids and smaller number of males means they won't have the luxury to be picky. Also internet will be out or severly limited so no social media/dating apps for foids.

Nato is very weak, germany has 2 days of fking ammo.... Canada has less than 20 battle tanks :feelskek:

So world is changing, i think we'll see a big change in 2-6yrs(((2030)))

For manlets there is additional cope :feelsEhh: in war males with bigger frames/heights are easier to hit with everything and in modern day warfare that means getting hit by accurate artillery, drones. Becky's fav chad will come back in 6 x 1ft pieces :feelskek: more height = bigger hitbox!!

some incels foolishly believe chads, foid and elites will escape. nope, if things get bad even chad and foids wont be able to run. elites((( )))) can also be targeted by advisory countries, not to mention they can be betrayed by their own security/muscle. Bunkers are not 100% immune/safe and have finite resources.

Now let's talk a bit about your chances of coming out of this alive and well, hmm i'll cut the crap here and tell you your chances are low of surviving all of this. its low for all of us. But should you survive this, you'll come out on top in a very favourable position.

tldr for dummies and lazy fks:
world is changing, bad times are coming for soyciety and foids. Post-war world will be very difficult for foids to survive alone(will need a male). Men will be in short supply. Surviving incels will finally have a decent life and probably a foid on the side. So just cope a bit longer you shit:dafuckfeels:
I hope I can wealthmaxx fast. I want to buy a land and a bunker to reclusemaxx when real big shit hits the fans.

Says the guy called cybersex is our hope ok faggot you enjoy being 'normal' with your ai girlfriend you faggot Niger
Lol litterally not a single guy i know is well off.

Fucking cucked cuck

I don't care about surviving the Glorious Collapse. I only care that it happens, and am willing to starve to death just to see it.

I litterally cannot understand how someone can look at recent time as say nothing is happening
normies are retards
they always see shit when its too late
remember covid??

Nothing ever happen mindset are annoying as fuck, the Same shit people had said in the past yet something do happens.

It Will happens
cuz they are coper who are too far gone
world currently is very close to ww3
also most countries have loads of extra males
check the population pyramids

cuz they are coper who are too far gone
world currently is very close to ww3
also most countries have loads of extra males
check the population pyramids
More specifically they have loads of sexually and socially excluded males they themselves creates because of retarded obsessive compulsive female mass education