Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Blackpill] [SuicideFuel] [Atomic] [Supreme] [Nuclear] Heightpill and Dickpill

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
behold the power of genetics of a 18yo 7'3 guy with a big dick

this is his reddit account

As soon as he posts his height he has hundreds of thousands of women toilets from every corner of the internet lining up to crave for his cock

just read the comments

Screenshot 641

3it1nw895om41.png

read the comments in this thread at your own risk:

I would beat this faggot in a fight

Reddit is one big LARPfest.

Probably some random soyboy who took images from Instagram, and Photoshopped them.

thankfully it looks like this dude would bald by 25

No click. Thats enough ragefuel tbh

gigachad wins again

Tfw the best nickname you could come up with is your trait + name :feelsseriously: like really nigga

So many warnings and i still didn't listen. Fuck this is brutal man makes you realize you are worth nothing but genetic trash

These things were put into the world just to remind us how subhuman we are. suifuel to the max

He's 18? He looks 30.

read the comments in this thread at your own risk

Only slight comfort is that a lot of them seem to be gay guys. Although still one or two females though. Brutal dick-to-height-ratiopill for me personally though.

Only slight comfort is that a lot of them seem to be gay guys. Although still one or two females though. Brutal dick-to-height-ratiopill for me personally though.
they are indeed gays there was a guy here who posted his penis on that sub and he got only messaged by gays and 50yo roasties I think

Really brutal

behold the power of genetics of a 18yo 7'3 guy with a big dick

this is his reddit account

As soon as he posts his height he has hundreds of thousands of women toilets from every corner of the internet lining up to crave for his cock

just read the comments

View attachment 231787

3it1nw895om41.png

read the comments in this thread at your own risk:

I'm dead guys, I'll throw myself infront of a forklift tomorrow BYE BYE

He is 18? I thought he was like 27 or 30.
Dude the entire mass of my tiny dick fits into the head of his cock :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Would pay a bunch of black homo rapists to deal with this fucker tbh. In "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines"

Why is his dick twisted around?
they are indeed gays there was a guy here who posted his penis on that sub and he got only messaged by gays and 50yo roasties I think
Degenerate faggots want their assholes blown out by horsecocks.

Last edited:
coulda done without this today. imagine being so tall you have to tilt your head to fit in your own bathroom
Why is his dick twisted around?

temporarily deformed simply from being confined to pants

I can't read that or I'll have to go ER

AHHHHHH I DONT WANT TO SEE

I was proud of being 6 foot and then i see this guy

@Napoleon de Geso This guy mogs us to oblivion at looking manly

1. What are you doing on a sub about big dick OP?
2. Also I think most of those comments are from men, i.e. faggots. Faggots like to get their ass fucked by big dick.

I will fucking cut off this faggot's dick and legs.
Why was genetics so cruel on me?? Fuck this life. FUCK IT. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

How can anyone not hate this world?

Despite the extremely easy life he will live because of his height and dick, the dude is literally a barbarian monster. Not even human. Actual nephilim, real life anime antagonist. Don't get me wrong, I wish I was chadlite... but a life as easy as the one this giga barbarian has is basically close to no suffering. This dude is surely a bully from a Masonic family. When you're born into a body like that, you are the oppressor, you will never be on the side of the oppressed. He will never be the anime protagonist, he will always be the final boss.

I am coping hard by the way. He's probably reading this and laughing at all of out replies while the twenty foids in his bed are giggling and saying we should all kill ourselves. That is literally how the real world works.

I am coping hard by the way. He's probably reading this and laughing at all of out replies while the twenty foids in his bed are giggling and saying we should all kill ourselves. That is literally how the real world works.
all degenerate and sluts will burn in hell for their misdeed . so bro shill .

Despite the extremely easy life he will live because of his height and dick, the dude is literally a barbarian monster. Not even human. Actual nephilim, real life anime antagonist. Don't get me wrong, I wish I was chadlite... but a life as easy as the one this giga barbarian has is basically close to no suffering. This dude is surely a bully from a Masonic family. When you're born into a body like that, you are the oppressor, you will never be on the side of the oppressed. He will never be the anime protagonist, he will always be the final boss.

I shed a tear reading this ngl.

I thought I was special for being a genetically Modified gorilla, but after seeing this, what's the point of living? It's deathly unfair the life this guy will live.

Women will throw themselves at him, men will respect him, jobs will hire him. He'll be a CEO just because of his height. This makes me want to rope on the spot.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Reddit is one big LARPfest.

Probably some random soyboy who took images from Instagram, and Photoshopped them.
Cope.
This faggot is crying for ITs help, how pathetic.

I shed a tear reading this ngl.

I thought I was special for being a genetically Modified gorilla, but after seeing this, what's the point of living? It's deathly unfair the life this guy will live.

Women will throw themselves at him, men will respect him, jobs will hire him. He'll be a CEO just because of his height. This makes me want to rope on the spot.

View attachment 232568

This guy was born to be a bully. He came out of the womb with a whip in his hand and started lashing the nearest ethnic babies and yelling at them to get back to work. He was a Master Mason by the time he was potty trained, his Masonic apron was encrusted with African blood diamonds.

This guy was born to be a bully. He came out of the womb with a whip in his hand and started lashing the nearest ethnic babies and yelling at them to get back to work. He was a Master Mason by the time he was potty trained, his Masonic apron was encrusted with African blood diamonds.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Delete this nephew