Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once again, foids literally admit looks are what matter. Bluepill shattered. The bluepill is not sustainable anymore

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1am51br/am_i_supposed_to_feel_bad_about_having_a_tall/
Foid humblebrags and revels in the fact she married tall Chad. Such a disgusting vile and spiteful foid, reveling in the fact men suffer from loneliness.

So this foid says it's fair for them to only wants Chads, because men also only want prime fertile Stacies. You know what's funny? She's right. But she's actually talking about Chads without even realizing. Chad are the most attractive men, so of course they only want to fuck the most attractive women.

HOWEVER, that's not the case for 95% of men. Men are so desperate for pussy, they would fucking ANYTHING. A man would be happy with his female looksmatch. A woman would hate her looksmatch. But this dumb foid doesn't even consider non-Chad to be men. To her, only Chads register as men, that's why she has the impression they want the most fertile pussies.

This foid right here absolutely destroys the bluepill once and for all. She finally admits what blackpillers have been saying for agers. PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU'RE UGLY. PERSONALITY DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU'RE UGLY. STRAIGHT FROM THE FOIDS' MOUTHS. 122 UPDOOTS FROM OTHER FOIDS

INCELTEARS WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS. INCELTEARS WILL NEVER FCUCING TEACH THIS.

Hehe, this one is JFL. Of course, she did not care her husband was tall and attractive AT ALL. IT WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE :) JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE :)

A SERENDIPITUOUS OCURRENCE. PURE CHANCE. NO ONE COULD HAVE PRECITED THIS. IT'S JUST A COINCICE HER HUSBAND IS TALL AND ATTRACTIVE :)

Nice save there, foid. Kind, considerate, pulls his weight. That's why you picked him. Riiight. Too bad the foid above has literally said it's over for ugly men no matter how nice they are.

Short and foid fat literally says she's Chad only. She wants tall men. Says her foid friends also want tall men. We already knew this. Bluepill is no longer sustaintable. Bluepill is getting destroyed before our eyes.

After all the foids in the comments saying they are only attracted to tall and attractive men (Chad), and that it's perfectly fine for women to only be attracted to tall and attractive men (Chad), here comes this 501-updooted garbage whore who acts like the concept of a Chad (tall and attractive man the foids literally say in the thread they are attracted to) IS THE MOST CRAZY AND UNREASONABLE IDEA EVER.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? :) :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT MAN? WHY THE FUCKING GASLIGHTING? YOU CAN'T STOP FOIDS FROM WANTING ONLY CHADS. BUT WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MOCK AND GASLIGHT US??

I guess if this thread is any indication, foids are REALLY close to fully admitting they only want Chad and it doesn't matter if ugly men are good nice man. Eventually even the clueless normie men will see this on their own. They will not get ANY pussy anymore. Foids are starting to be more brazen with what they say because they feel invincible in today's society thanks to simps and feminism.

Your first mistake was ever believing a word out of a foids mouth. They don't know what they want, they want to be told what they want (by Chad, obviously.) You'll never win trying to appeal to these creatures.

Your first mistake was ever believing a word out of a foids mouth. They don't know what they want, they want to be told what they want (by Chad, obviously.) You'll never win trying to appeal to these creatures.
It drives me insane they won't just admit. Gaslighting is what I hate the most.

Just fucking admit you only want Chads. We already know this. We can already see this. Fewer men than ever are getting sex anymore. We know this already.

FUCKING ADMIT IT ALREADY

Was online dating site earlier in year it was very bad. My personality was good match with foids but not looks. Rejected by looksmatch over and over. Even uglier foids still rejected. The plain, old and ugly foids have so many options. Also was insulted by a 3/10 obese brownoid foid. :society:

I did get 2 obese foids to admit about looks.

Just fucking admit you only want Chads. We already know this. We can already see this. Fewer men than ever are getting sex anymore. We know this already.

FUCKING ADMIT IT ALREADY
Classic manipulation technique, they know that it's true but it becoming a commonplace fact would be the worst possible scenario for them. They require simps to enable and defend their behavior so to do that they need to make them have this delusional idea that they have a chance of getting with them. It's beyond evil and anyone with a brain should be able to see they need all their rights stripped of them just like every single society has done to them since the creation of civilizations.

We know, and women are never going to admit they're lookist. Stop reading reddit.

Yes, women have admitted the blackpill many times, this is nothing new

Members here and men with a lot of female family members should know how foids are.

Good post brocel i`m on the verge of fucking roping and this post has made me have a good thought of choking those foid bitches to death their entitlement is outrageous

FUCKING ADMIT IT ALREADY
Fucking facts it`s the lies and manipulation that infuriates me

Well, it is right that both men and women care the same about looks. I don't think that men with ugly femle partners are really happy

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT MAN?
Doesn't matter.

Off to the underground breeding barn these cunts shall be sent, to make babies while kept in a coma.

All normies that raise objections shall be shot (with videocamera).

The time for arguments has passed.
Now is the time for pure revolutionary terror.

Great post, always nice to see women themselves admitting that looks are what matters while it's the desperate, incels-in-denial "male feminists" and "male allies" who are telling us just how wrong we are:feelshaha::feelskek:.

This needs to be pinned.
It should, I'm actually surprised because I don't remember this ever being pinned despite being a very good post.

But at the same time they certainly feel very at ease talking about how they only want to date 20 year old virgin women with certain breast-waist-hip ratio and she has to be "naturally beautiful", no makeup and natural hair.
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. She's (comically) trying to make a moral comparison between women only going for Chads and men preferring attractive women, but not even she can say that men are actually only dating and going after those women:feelskek::feelskek:. She's comparing what women "do" with what men are just "talking about" and "want" and she herself admits that:feelskek::feelskek:.

Well, it is right that both men and women care the same about looks. I don't think that men with ugly femle partners are really happy
Gigabluepilled take. Most men would like to be in a happy marriage with an ugly woman.
Pretty much:

Being unattractive reduces men's chances of finding partners, but not women's - Scientific Blackpill

'Very unattractive' women are more likely to be married than other women - Scientific Blackpill

My hate grows stronger

Why aren't men organizing en masse to beat and take the rights away from these foids? Overpowering the jewish fucks who want them to have rights by sheer brute force? I'm asking seriously, how can you read posts like these as a subpar male and not want foids dead? These people are all against you and they hate your very genetics to the core, but nobody is rebelling against any of this, i'ts why we will never destroy feminism