Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being too tall will actually harm your SMV

6'6 can confirm. Women find me absolutely repulsive.

No some foids are completely ok with 6’1. 6’1 according to chart receives slightly more messages than 6’5
I would honestly like to run an experiment for confirmation.

I'm not denying you at all but this is something that I'm ignorant of. I don't look at one source and go "IT IS UNDENIABLY TRUE!!!" And disregard further research.

If humans were this big it was due to living active lifestyles and eating MUCH better food than what we have now. Open space=taller. I get the logic pal. I just want more information.

In Deut. 3:11 and later in the book of Numbers and Joshua, Og is called the last of the Rephaim. Rephaim is a Hebrew word for giants. Deut. 3:11 declares that his "bedstead" (translated in some texts as "sarcophagus") of iron is "nine cubits in length and four cubits in width", which is 13.5 by 6 feet (4.1 by 1.8 m) according to the standard cubit of a man. It goes on to say that at the royal city of Rabbah of the Ammonites, his giant bedstead could still be seen as a novelty at the time the narrative was written. If the giant king's bedstead was built in proportion to his size as most beds are, he may have been between 9 and 13 feet (2.7 and 4.0 m) in height.

''Teutobochus was a legendary giant and king of the Teutons. Large bones discovered in 1613 were claimed to be his skeleton.

In 1869 W.A. Seaver wrote: "In times more modern (1613), some masons digging near the ruins of a castle in Dauphiné, in a field which by tradition had long been called 'The Giant's Field,' at a depth of 18 feet discovered a brick tomb 30 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high, on which was a gray stone with the words 'Theutobochus Rex' cut thereon. When the tomb was opened they found a human skeleton entire, 25-1/2 feet long, 10 feet wide across the shoulders, and 5 feet deep from the breast to the back. His teeth were about the size of an ox's foot, and his shin-bone measured 4 feet in length."''

''In the KJV (and other versions) the height of Goliath is given as “6 cubits and a span” which is around 9 foot and 9 inches.''

''Ancient sources, ranging from the unreliable Historia Augusta to accounts of Herodian, speak of Maximinus as a man of significantly greater size than his contemporaries.[35][36] He is, moreover, depicted in ancient imagery as a man with a prominent brow, nose, and jaw (symptoms of acromegaly).[37] His thumb was said to be so large that he wore his wife's bracelet as a ring for it.

According to Historia Augusta, "he was of such size, so Cordus reports, that men said he was eight-foot, six inches (c. 2.6 metres) in height".[38] It is very likely however that this is one of the many exaggerations in the Historia Augusta, and is immediately suspect due to its citation of "Cordus", one of several fictitious authorities the work cites.[39]

Although not going into the supposedly detailed portions of Historia Augusta, the historian Herodian, a contemporary of Maximinus, mentions him as a man of greater size, noting that: "He was in any case a man of such frightening appearance and colossal size that there is no obvious comparison to be drawn with any of the best-trained Greek athletes or warrior elite of the barbarians."[40]

Some historians interpret the stories on Maximinus' unusual height (as well as other information on his appearance, like excessive sweating and superhuman strength) as popular stereotyped attributes which do no more than intentionally turn him into a stylized embodiment of the barbarian bandit[41] or emphasize the admiration and aversion that the image of the soldier evoked in the civilian population.''

''Ancient sources, ranging from the unreliable Historia Augusta to accounts of Herodian, speak of Maximinus as a man of significantly greater size than his contemporaries.[35][36] He is, moreover, depicted in ancient imagery as a man with a prominent brow, nose, and jaw (symptoms of acromegaly).[37] His thumb was said to be so large that he wore his wife's bracelet as a ring for it.''

'He was tall, finely-formed, with remarkably handsome features, clear blue eyes, and blond hair falling in ringlets upon his shoulders; he possessed great muscular strength, his body was developed by constant exercise and he was one of the boldest, bravest and most skilful knights of his day."

This is also actually related to the Aryans:
''''Those who knew the emperor personally described him as an amiable man "of noble disposition and fine culture." But that said, Maximilian also believed the Aryan people possessed superior capabilities for government, social organization, and civilization, and he actively promoted that belief. It finally bore fruit in this century when the Aryan theory became the rage of Germany.''''

Being 8 feet is a deformity so of course that will lower your smv. But first of all you'd still mog all manlets and second, at 7 feet you can slay please don't be retarded.

You need to acknowledge that the taller you are the more fucked up your proportions are. Most freak tall dudes are skinny as fuck like Slenderman. A foid would prefer 6'4 man with Jason Momoa frame over a 7ft lanklet.
I'd say if you are above 6' and don't live in Balkans than height isn't your cause for inceldom.

IF YOU ARE 180+ CM AND INCEL THAN YOU'VE AN UGLY FACE.

You need to acknowledge that the taller you are the more fucked up your proportions are. Most freak tall dudes are skinny as fuck like Slenderman. A foid would prefer 6'4 man with Jason Momoa frame over a 7ft lanklet.
I'd say if you are above 6' and don't live in Balkans than height isn't your cause for inceldom.

IF YOU ARE 180+ CM AND INCEL THAN YOU'VE AN UGLY FACE.
Ed Kemper was incel

No some foids are completely ok with 6’1. 6’1 according to chart receives slightly more messages than 6’5
Bro this is mega cope. Your honestly dont understand how wet girls get when they realise how much taller a guy is compared to her/other guys.
I once chadfished a bithc that was 5'2, and when she saw my chadfishes height as 6'2 she was ready to fuck right there and then. At 6'5 the effect would have only been greater as she would have cooked at imagining a guy thata more than a foot taller than her

Bro this is mega cope. Your honestly dont understand how wet girls get when they realise how much taller a guy is compared to her/other guys.
I once chadfished a bithc that was 5'2, and when she saw my chadfishes height as 6'2 she was ready to fuck right there and then. At 6'5 the effect would have only been greater as she would have cooked at imagining a guy thata more than a foot taller than her
Ask most foids their preferred height and they’d pick something from 6’1-6’4

Ask most foids their preferred height and they’d pick something from 6’1-6’4
You dont ask foids, you watch what they do.
Put two chass in a nightclub, a 6'2, and a 6'5. We all know who Is coming out of that nightclub with more lays/numbers

no shit 6'1 can get chicks but 6'5 mogs

Why are you concerned about mogging. Are you one of those looksmax retard.
Check out the scientific BlackPill section on this site. It says 72 inches(6-6'1) is ideal for like 95% of women.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOG EVERYMALE IN YOUR VICINITY TO GET A GIRLFRIEND.
Ed Kemper was incel

NO. He wasn't. If you read about him, he actually picked up college stacies fairly easily in his car. That's how he raped most of them.

Last edited:
Check out the scientific BlackPill section on this site. It says 72 inches(6-6'1) is ideal for like 95% of women.

NO fucking shit you don't have to mog everyone.

But if you are talking about which height is better, 6'5 is better than 6'1, denying this is cope

NO fucking shit you don't have to mog everyone.

But if you are talking about which height is better, 6'5 is better than 6'1, denying this is cope

Ofcourse it is better on paper, but in real life there are several variables involved. Tinder is 2-d world, real life is 3-d.
Your frame, your proportions, your posture and ofcourse your face. All that also matters. Simply stating 6'4 will get more girls is delusional.

Ofcourse it is better on paper, but in real life there are several variables involved. Tinder is 2-d world, real life is 3-d.
Your frame, your proportions, your posture and ofcourse your face. All that also matters. Simply stating 6'4 will get more girls is delusional.
So Tinder isn't real life? LOL cope.

6'4 mogs 6'1

You dont ask foids, you watch what they do.
Put two chass in a nightclub, a 6'2, and a 6'5. We all know who Is coming out of that nightclub with more lays/numbers
Yeah they both have an equal amount. Plus, a 5 ft foid prolly would prefer the 6’2 chad. Women don’t want someone who is 17 inches and would prefer 14

this isn’t some bluepilled post saying that manlets are chads. This is saying that foids like tall men but if you’re way too tall you’re as attractive as a manlet is aka sub7. Foids have said at school to their friends they don’t like men who are too tall but they want him tall but not gigantism tall.

most chads are usually 6’0-6’5. 6’6-6’8 is still chad territory but if you’re taller than that you’re less attractive to foids. An 8 ft tall man won’t attract women at all.

the best height to attract foids with isn’t 6’9, it’s more 6’3 or 6’4

Also depends on the place i guess. At 6' 4", a lot of foids in curryland look at me like iam a freak of nature. I would def trade a couple of inches for more facial attractiveness.

Also depends on the place i guess. At 6' 4", a lot of foids in curryland look at me like iam a freak of nature. I would def trade a couple of inches for more facial attractiveness.
In a place like Yemen, I’d be tall but in Netherlands I’d be short

This is saying that foids like tall men but if you’re way too tall you’re as attractive as a manlet is aka sub7.
This would only apply to hypothetical heights like being more than 10 ft tall which doesn't actually happen in reality.

All realistic heights are turn-ons.

Foids have said at school to their friends they don’t like men who are too tall but they want him tall but not gigantism tall.
I don't care what you overhear foids saying at school, foids lie to each other and themselves.

An 8 ft tall man won’t attract women at all.
Only if he had problems as a result of it, like the medical problems 8'11" Robert Wadlow had.

He had goofy ears/nose/nearsighted too which decreased his value despite his nice square jaw.
Tallest-man-ever-intro_tcm25-477749.jpg

the best height to attract foids with isn’t 6’9, it’s more 6’3 or 6’4
Bullshit. Braun Strowman is 6'8" and you can tell how much these two want his cock.
54f2cff5edb8cea3282a45fa4ab6a968.jpg
alexabraun.jpg

Hard to fake that look. Compare to Roman Reigns (a mere 6'3") not even his own wife is interested in him:

roman-reigns-and-wife.jpg
d1d77-1515224422-500.jpg
hollywood-california-usa-13th-july-2019-american-professional-wrestler-roman-reigns-and-wife-galina-becker-attend-the-world-premiere-of-universal-pictures-fast-furious-presents-hobbs-shaw-arrivals-on-july-13-2019-at-dolby-theatre-in-hollywood-california-usa-photo-by-barry-kingalamy-live-news-W39NAE.jpg

So fucking brutal painful to look at, but also so pleasing since I hate that guy.

In a place like Yemen, I’d be tall but in Netherlands I’d be short

Then you have a chance in yemen. As far as i know, middle eastern foids in their home countries are pretty docile.

This would only apply to hypothetical heights like being more than 10 ft tall which doesn't actually happen in reality.

All realistic heights are turn-ons.

I don't care what you overhear foids saying at school, foids lie to each other and themselves.

Only if he had problems as a result of it, like the medical problems 8'11" Robert Wadlow had.

He had goofy ears/nose/nearsighted too which decreased his value despite his nice square jaw.
Tallest-man-ever-intro_tcm25-477749.jpg

Bullshit. Braun Strowman is 6'8" and you can tell how much these two want his cock.
54f2cff5edb8cea3282a45fa4ab6a968.jpg
alexabraun.jpg

Hard to fake that look. Compare to Roman Reigns (a mere 6'3") not even his own wife is interested in him:

roman-reigns-and-wife.jpg
View attachment 238603
d1d77-1515224422-500.jpg
hollywood-california-usa-13th-july-2019-american-professional-wrestler-roman-reigns-and-wife-galina-becker-attend-the-world-premiere-of-universal-pictures-fast-furious-presents-hobbs-shaw-arrivals-on-july-13-2019-at-dolby-theatre-in-hollywood-california-usa-photo-by-barry-kingalamy-live-news-W39NAE.jpg

So fucking brutal painful to look at, but also so pleasing since I hate that guy.
Only tall foids like overly tall men

View attachment 238606

I WON THE ARGUMENT WITH THE SINGLE PICTURE.
you can't be this stupid,

the one dude has an ugly face, and the other dude has a Chad face.

I'm talking about if everything else is equal, then the taller height wins

Fucking retarded Greycel IQ

@FidelCashflow JFL

you can't be this stupid,

the one dude has an ugly face, and the other dude has a Chad face.

I'm talking about if everything else is equal, then the taller height wins

Fucking retarded Greycel IQ

@FidelCashflow JFL

Man, I completely agree with all stats are equal than 6'4 will be preferred. I'm not stupid ffs. I just said simply stating 6'4 will get more matches than 6'1 is low IQ. There are several factors involved.

Only tall foids like overly tall men
this is cope
original.jpg
a891995a47512b258a53ed34dadecd92.jpg
original.jpg
tumblr_m5e0ndZPFi1r74e1qo1_400.jpg
tall-guy-and-short-girl-woe.jpg
moscow-russia-july-10-2017-260nw-1092747680.jpg
main-qimg-0ebb37fbb1c0aa8972e3f20b86844502
c41f1519177964656ee0bce0de5ea8d8.jpg

I'm sorry for the suifuel shortcels but anyone promoting this bluepill garbage needs to be checked immediately.

Man, I completely agree with all stats are equal than 6'4 will be preferred. I'm not stupid ffs. I just said simply stating 6'4 will get more matches than 6'1 is low IQ. There are several factors involved.
fair enough. That was my point

What is the ideal height in curryland? Curry average is 5'5 afaik.

Also @Edmund_Kemper what is your height?

The results from ONLINE MESSAGES are virtually the same all the way up till like 6'9.

And what you don't understand is how much attention a 6'5 guy draws IRL just by walking. 6'5 is better than 6'1 hands down.

@Personalityinkwell

The results from ONLINE MESSAGES are virtually the same all the way up till like 6'9.

And what you don't understand is how much attention a 6'5 guy draws IRL just by walking. 6'5 is better than 6'1 hands down.

@Personalityinkwell
yes agreed. 6'5>6'1

@Personalityinkwell

You know what, misunderstanding is a human nature. You just completely misunderstood my point.

I said , 6'4 > 6'1 if height, frame, face is equal.
However, a 6'1 8/10 mogs 6'5 5/10.
Therefore simply stating 6'5 is superior in dating is simpleton IQ. There are several factors involved when it comes to dating.
yes agreed. 6'5>6'1

You know what, misunderstanding is a human nature. You just completely misunderstood my point.

Therefore simply stating 6'5 is superior in dating is simpleton IQ. There are several factors involved when it comes to dating.

@Personalityinkwell

You just said in another thread that 6'1 is the ideal height so don't try to retroactively weasel out of your point.

When you said "ideal height" what you're implying is that 6'1 is better than 6'4 ceteris paribus. That's what an "ideal height" means.

Only if your frame is bad as a result

You just said in another thread that 6'1 is the ideal height so don't try to retroactively weasel out of your point.

When you said "ideal height" what you're implying is that 6'1 is better than 6'4 ceteris paribus. That's what an "ideal height" means.

What do you think is the ideal height ? :feelshehe:

What do you think is the ideal height ? :feelshehe:
I don't know but it isn't 6'1. Really as long as your big framed, athletic, and healthy it doesn't hurt much. I doubt that 7'3 guy posted in this thread is crying about his height and wishing he was 6'5.

I'd say 6 2 with a good face is ideal.

Do you think a 7/10 6'0 mogs 5/10 6'2 in India?
I don't know but it isn't 6'1. Really as long as your big framed, athletic, and healthy it doesn't hurt much. I doubt that 7'3 guy posted in this thread is crying about his height and wishing he was 6'5.

Yeah I agree, although that 6'1 number was based of the Scientific BlackPill. Focus on the - Science part. Therefore I put my faith in it. Let's be real here, we all want to be tall as fuck mogging machines but I see a lot of cels here thinking 5'11-6'1 is not enough because some 6'5 college chad mogged them once. JFL.

Face > Height afterall.
If you discount all the fame and money, than girls would rather fuck 5'11 Jamie Dornan vs 6'4 The Rock. Do you agree, also @Personalityinkwell thoughts ? :feelshmm:

Last edited:
In Deut. 3:11 and later in the book of Numbers and Joshua, Og is called the last of the Rephaim. Rephaim is a Hebrew word for giants. Deut. 3:11 declares that his "bedstead" (translated in some texts as "sarcophagus") of iron is "nine cubits in length and four cubits in width", which is 13.5 by 6 feet (4.1 by 1.8 m) according to the standard cubit of a man. It goes on to say that at the royal city of Rabbah of the Ammonites, his giant bedstead could still be seen as a novelty at the time the narrative was written. If the giant king's bedstead was built in proportion to his size as most beds are, he may have been between 9 and 13 feet (2.7 and 4.0 m) in height.

''Teutobochus was a legendary giant and king of the Teutons. Large bones discovered in 1613 were claimed to be his skeleton.

In 1869 W.A. Seaver wrote: "In times more modern (1613), some masons digging near the ruins of a castle in Dauphiné, in a field which by tradition had long been called 'The Giant's Field,' at a depth of 18 feet discovered a brick tomb 30 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high, on which was a gray stone with the words 'Theutobochus Rex' cut thereon. When the tomb was opened they found a human skeleton entire, 25-1/2 feet long, 10 feet wide across the shoulders, and 5 feet deep from the breast to the back. His teeth were about the size of an ox's foot, and his shin-bone measured 4 feet in length."''

''In the KJV (and other versions) the height of Goliath is given as “6 cubits and a span” which is around 9 foot and 9 inches.''

''Ancient sources, ranging from the unreliable Historia Augusta to accounts of Herodian, speak of Maximinus as a man of significantly greater size than his contemporaries.[35][36] He is, moreover, depicted in ancient imagery as a man with a prominent brow, nose, and jaw (symptoms of acromegaly).[37] His thumb was said to be so large that he wore his wife's bracelet as a ring for it.

According to Historia Augusta, "he was of such size, so Cordus reports, that men said he was eight-foot, six inches (c. 2.6 metres) in height".[38] It is very likely however that this is one of the many exaggerations in the Historia Augusta, and is immediately suspect due to its citation of "Cordus", one of several fictitious authorities the work cites.[39]

Although not going into the supposedly detailed portions of Historia Augusta, the historian Herodian, a contemporary of Maximinus, mentions him as a man of greater size, noting that: "He was in any case a man of such frightening appearance and colossal size that there is no obvious comparison to be drawn with any of the best-trained Greek athletes or warrior elite of the barbarians."[40]

Some historians interpret the stories on Maximinus' unusual height (as well as other information on his appearance, like excessive sweating and superhuman strength) as popular stereotyped attributes which do no more than intentionally turn him into a stylized embodiment of the barbarian bandit[41] or emphasize the admiration and aversion that the image of the soldier evoked in the civilian population.''

''Ancient sources, ranging from the unreliable Historia Augusta to accounts of Herodian, speak of Maximinus as a man of significantly greater size than his contemporaries.[35][36] He is, moreover, depicted in ancient imagery as a man with a prominent brow, nose, and jaw (symptoms of acromegaly).[37] His thumb was said to be so large that he wore his wife's bracelet as a ring for it.''

'He was tall, finely-formed, with remarkably handsome features, clear blue eyes, and blond hair falling in ringlets upon his shoulders; he possessed great muscular strength, his body was developed by constant exercise and he was one of the boldest, bravest and most skilful knights of his day."

This is also actually related to the Aryans:
''''Those who knew the emperor personally described him as an amiable man "of noble disposition and fine culture." But that said, Maximilian also believed the Aryan people possessed superior capabilities for government, social organization, and civilization, and he actively promoted that belief. It finally bore fruit in this century when the Aryan theory became the rage of Germany.''''

Hmmm interesting.

no woman will even look at your profile or height unless you got a chad face
well lets assume both dudes are 8/10 face
Face > Height afterall.
If you discount all the fame and money, than girls would rather fuck 5'11 Jamie Dornan vs 6'4 The Rock. Do you agree, also @Personalityinkwell thoughts ? :feelshmm:
face>height tbh

Do you think a 7/10 6'0 mogs 5/10 6'2 in India?

Most definitely. Despite what height copers on here think, it's enough to mog a woman by around 6 inches. Anything beyond is overkill. Given I hardly come across curry foids above 5 6, a 6 ft guy with a nice face would mog someone like me.