Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being too good looking will actually harm your SMV

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This is what got posted countless times on PUA forums.

A lot of guys legit believe they are too good looking and hence why they do bad with women. It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.

I can confirm. I remember seeing this topic posted on rooshvforum and laughing. They unironically would argue that 8>9

I can confirm. I remember seeing this topic posted on rooshvforum and laughing. They unironically would argue that 8>9
I've seen people say that "girls are too intimidated to approach gigachads."

While being too tall might be legit if you are a giant (7.5 feet or something), you can never be too good looking.

I've seen people say that "girls are too intimidated to approach gigachads."
they claimed that beckies approach gigachads but stacies never do :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I saw the title and was going to go in this thread calling out some cringe gay bullshit cope, then I saw it was you and realized you were going to just make a point.

Nice call-out for Kemper though. That guy is a legit retard, if it's not a foid to begin with.

Last edited:
"Liiiiiike brooo if ur a 10 evrybudys intimidated nd errbody tryna sabotage u cus dey jelaous garglgarglgargl :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Roosh V claimed that his "game" got better than a Chad because he was only a 6 and had to learn to talk to girls to get laid while Chad did nothing. In reality Chad was happy and Roosh had to be a dancing monkey to sleep with average looking slavic whores

More of a good thing can never be harmful

Holy shit that’s like saying “the more attractive you are, the less attractive you are” That is beyond me

I saw the title and was going to go in this thread calling out some cringe gay bullshit cope, then I saw it was you and realized you were going to just make a point.

Nice call-out for Kemper though. That guy is a legit retard, if it's not a foid to begin with.
Watch kemptard come here and unironically say that being too good looking is bad :feelskek:

no it's true. women don't like men who are too tall. i know that fact offends you but it's true. on dating websites, men receive significantly less messages when they get to 6'8 or taller

women prefer a height around 6'1-6'5. every gigachad i meet is that height
Watch kemptard come here and unironically say that being too good looking is bad :feelskek:
being too tall DOES decrease your SMV.

Because of separate factors that go along with that height like being unhealthy, having a worse frame, worse face, etc

This guy has no hit at all to his SMV because of his height. Ceteris Paribus, height even at 7ft+ is a benefit.

^^^This guy has literally almost women he's ever come across look at him and gets approached IRL multiple times whenever he's outside. GUARANTEED.

Last edited:
I don't think so tbh

what the hell is wrong with these retards

theres no such thing as "being too good looking"

women would still want you regardless how good looking, in fact they will lust and fight over you even more. fuck i hate Redpill PUA autistic clowns.

what the hell is wrong with these retards
theyre coping too much which isnt healthy. its just a mechanism of delusion inside their minds. the mental gymnastics they come up with is astounding
i have to agree, the average foid is attracted to that. but you need a handsome face as well.

theyre coping too much which isnt healthy. its just a mechanism of delusion inside their minds. the mental gymnastics they come up with is astounding

i have to agree, the average foid is attracted to that. but you need a handsome face as well.
fags would see a 7 feet gigachad and say "its over for him" jfl

theres no such thing as "being too good looking"

women would still want you regardless how good looking, in fact they will lust and fight over you even more. fuck i hate Redpill PUA autistic clowns.
this, there's never too much for wahmen

This is what got posted countless times on PUA forums.

A lot of guys legit believe they are too good looking and hence why they do bad with women. It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.
holy shit

i already knew PUAs are retarded but this is like a new low

can you link a post of them saying it? it sounds hilarious

This ultimate and final cope is believing you're too attractive to women.

Some redpillers can’t be saved

I've heard gigachad models complaint that they are so good looking that every hole wants to sleep with them and this has driven them into depression. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCKING FAGGOTS.

“I am too smart to pass this exam”
“I am too strong to lift this dumbbell”
“I am too rich to afford this car”

I think that explains it all much better and shows how ridiculous this cope is.

It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.
That's actually true since too tall means maladaptive weirdo
First one can be true since many times school values assimilation much more than originality and if you are really original-innovative you can have problems assimilating notions for and exams since high assimilation skills and high innovative skills are very often mutually exclusive

Last edited:
When it comes to foids there is never to much of you had a 16 incher even if you couldnt use it all they would love to have it

no it's true. women don't like men who are too tall. i know that fact offends you but it's true. on dating websites, men receive significantly less messages when they get to 6'8 or taller

View attachment 239365
You’re right

Aaa, thats must be reason why getting so few tinder matches after so many right swipes

Someone in my family unironically believes it is the true reason of my inceldom.

"You intimidate girls with your handsome face, go talk to them!" :soy: :bluepill:

has it ever occurred to you that taller men simply have uglier faces?

all things being equal, tall wins out, even up to 7 feet
Prove that taller men have uglier faces. Also in a video interviewing foids, most said they prefer a height of 6’1

has it ever occurred to you that taller men simply have uglier faces?

all things being equal, tall wins out, even up to 7 feet
what these guys are forgetting is that the reason women want a taller guy isn't for aesthetic purposes. it's to show their social status/value and one up their friends by having a boyfriend who's taller than theirs. having a 7 ft boyfriend might not be aesthetically pleasing but for the average self-absorbed woman it gives them the bragging rights and self esteem boost that they desperately need

It's just cope for high-tier normies that want to be chads

LOL @ believing what foids say
I bet if a foid told you they prefer a 7 ft tall man you’d say that is proof that they like overly tall men. The reason you think the foids are lying is because they’re giving an answer that you don’t wanna hear. Some 5’0 foid isn’t going to date a 7 ft man.