Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being too good looking will actually harm your SMV

This is what got posted countless times on PUA forums.

A lot of guys legit believe they are too good looking and hence why they do bad with women. It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.

Imagine being that low IQ

People really do tell themselves some shit huh, coping like a motherfucker.

Because it goes against the incel ideology

STOP SAYING THIS SHIT! IT'S INCORRECT. THERE IS NO IDEOLOGY. WE COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE, FROM ALL TRIBES, FROM ALL CREEDS.

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT.

they claimed that beckies approach gigachads but stacies never do :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Amoeba IQ

All 6+/10 foids approach gigachads with confidence.

Sub5 holes know they are nothing more than a living fleshlight for gigachads. This is what those retards are confused with by being "too good looking". Competition is stiff and they know they are competing with staceys and beckys for his attention.

The only thing being too good lucking does to an 8+/10 Male is reduce him to his looksmatch and holes 2 points lower than him.

That's exactly what my bluepilled retarded chadlite brother used to tell me when I was younger and we discussed about why no girl would give me a single chance.

Basically it was my attitude and personality, because somehow to him girls love extroverted ugly males and I was just an introverted very ugly one. Being too good looking was even worse according to him, so I just needed to change my whole attitude with women....

Needless to say I've tried to be extroverted and learned some pua just to convey the ''right attitude and game'' and girls were even meaner to my ugly incel ass...

Amoeba IQ

All 6+/10 foids approach gigachads with confidence.

Sub5 holes know they are nothing more than a living fleshlight for gigachads. This is what those retards are confused with by being "too good looking". Competition is stiff and they know they are competing with staceys and beckys for his attention.

The only thing being too good lucking does to an 8+/10 Male is reduce him to his looksmatch and holes 2 points lower than him.
Well of course. I wasn't claiming that, the stupid PUAs were

6'6 and higher is where it foids cross the line imo

I wish I had the problem of being too good looking. Coping normies can’t handle it.

I saw the title and was going to go in this thread calling out some cringe gay bullshit cope, then I saw it was you and realized you were going to just make a point.

Nice call-out for Kemper though. That guy is a legit retard, if it's not a foid to begin with.