Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being too good looking will actually harm your SMV

I bet if a foid told you they prefer a 7 ft tall man you’d say that is proof that they like overly tall men. The reason you think the foids are lying is because they’re giving an answer that you don’t wanna hear. Some 5’0 foid isn’t going to date a 7 ft man.

why would I not wanna hear that? If anything I would since I'm 5'11, not 6'11

no it's true. women don't like men who are too tall. i know that fact offends you but it's true. on dating websites, men receive significantly less messages when they get to 6'8 or taller

women prefer a height around 6'1-6'5. every gigachad i meet is that height

being too tall DOES decrease your SMV.

View attachment 239365
Those statistics mean nothing. It just tells me that the taller guys were also uglier than the rest and nothing else.

Those statistics mean nothing. It just tells me that the taller guys were also uglier than the rest and nothing else.

Which is logical, taller = longer and more distorted face

it's also probable that the 6'6+ guys who got less messages were much uglier but their height helped them out a lot

That argument of yours is extremely hypothetical and there’s no proof that it’s true
why would I not wanna hear that? If anything I would since I'm 5'11, not 6'11
Because it goes against the incel ideology

That argument of yours is extremely hypothetical and there’s no proof that it’s true
There's no "proof" that face is overwhelming majority of what makes a guy attractive to women? :feelsseriously: if you aren't getting swipes it's cause you're ugly, and if you're 6'8 and still not getting swipes with the height halo you're even moreso ugly.

There is NO such thing as too tall, too good looking, too rich, to buff, dick too big, too anything.

This is what got posted countless times on PUA forums.

A lot of guys legit believe they are too good looking and hence why they do bad with women. It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.
tenor.gif

There's no "proof" that face is overwhelming majority of what makes a guy attractive to women? :feelsseriously: if you aren't getting swipes it's cause you're ugly, and if you're 6'8 and still not getting swipes with the height halo you're even moreso ugly.

There is NO such thing as too tall, too good looking, too rich, to buff, dick too big, too anything.
You can’t seriously think too tall isn’t a thing. If you’re 7ft no 5 ft foid will date you unless you’re rich.
thats not an ideology bro.
Doesn’t matter you think foids are lying because what they say doesn’t conform to your opinions. If they said they prefer 7 ft or even 8 ft men you’d say foids are telling the truth and are a reliable source of information

You can’t seriously think too tall isn’t a thing. If you’re 7ft no 5 ft foid will date you unless you’re rich.
Let's say 7 feet is the cutoff point before we get into deformity territory. However there are a lot of foids who are OBSESSED with height and would get wet for a 7.5 foot dude with a subpar face I just promise you. A lot.

Let's say 7 feet is the cutoff point before we get into deformity territory. However there are a lot of foids who are OBSESSED with height and would get wet for a 7.5 foot dude with a subpar face I just promise you. A lot.
Yeah only a minority of foids

You have no evidence of that whatsoever whereas my argument here has at least a little evidence for it.
A 5ft foid isn’t going to date a 7 ft man. They’d look goofy holding hands

Foids want to look like midgets next to their man dontcha know
Yeah but they still wanna hold their hand and kiss without him squatting or getting on his knees

Yeah but they still wanna hold their hand and kiss without him squatting or getting on his knees
I don't think that's a problem at all for them. Everything I've ever read or heard about this says that's, if anything, a so called turn on.

Doesn’t matter you think foids are lying because what they say doesn’t conform to your opinions. If they said they prefer 7 ft or even 8 ft men you’d say foids are telling the truth and are a reliable source of information
It's not really an opinion its knowledge of female hypergamy

It's not really an opinion its knowledge of female hypergamy
Doesn’t matter. If any foid told you they prefer 8 ft men you’d believe them but when they say their favorite height is 6’1 they’re lying?
I don't think that's a problem at all for them. Everything I've ever read or heard about this says that's, if anything, a so called turn on.
No most extremely tall people are seen as freaks

Doesn’t matter. If any foid told you they prefer 8 ft men you’d believe them but when they say their favorite height is 6’1 they’re lying?
I'm not talking about 8 foot dudes. I said that 6'5 is better than 6'1.

It's like a girl saying "I don't care about looks", vs her saying "I do care about looks". In the latter case I'd believe her, in the former I'd know she was virtue signalling

maybe a few years ago yes.. i would agree with this assertion. woman would view hot guys as condescending.
but now woman are legitimately hunting chads everywhere, so its not applicable anymore

I'm not talking about 8 foot dudes. I said that 6'5 is better than 6'1.

It's like a girl saying "I don't care about looks", vs her saying "I do care about looks". In the latter case I'd believe her, in the former I'd know she was virtue signalling
6’5 is literally gonna get as many girls as 6’1

I call this bullshit. Being too smart certainly hurts your SMV, but there's no such thing as being too attractive.

Every incel loner virgin I have seen or met is either short, Asian, unattractive, or a combination of all three. A guy can be aspie but if he's good looking, he has no problems finding a partner

I call this bullshit. Being too smart certainly hurts your SMV, but there's no such thing as being too attractive.

Every incel loner virgin I have seen or met is either short, Asian, unattractive, or a combination of all three. A guy can be aspie but if he's good looking, he has no problems finding a partner
This thread is sarcastic
I showed you the data

This thread is sarcastic

I showed you the data
I thought people calling you a foid was just a joke but you say such dumb shit that only a clueless lying foid would spout.

A lot of guys legit believe they are too good looking and hence why they do bad with women. It's also the same as saying "being too tall can harm your SMV" except even dumber.
I'm too rich I can't afford to pay for food or rent :(
Same level of nonsense.

I thought people calling you a foid was just a joke but you say such dumb shit that only a clueless lying foid would spout.
Yeah even though many men will agree with what I say. Stfu with “if you disagree you’re a foid”

Yeah even though many men will agree with what I say. Stfu with “if you disagree you’re a foid”
Any most men are completely oblivious and clueless. Major cope on their part to try to say there's such a thing as "too tall"

Any most men are completely oblivious and clueless. Major cope on their part to try to say there's such a thing as "too tall"
Because too tall is real. A 7 ft man won’t get as many girls as a 6’1 man

Because too tall is real. A 7 ft man won’t get as many girls as a 6’1 man
Yeah, I can see why someone would say this. It's like getting brutally mogged and then saying "yup, he mogged me TOO hard. No girls would like that, they'd rather be with the guy getting mogged!"

Absolute retard tier logic and cope.

Yeah, I can see why someone would say this. It's like getting brutally mogged and then saying "yup, he mogged me TOO hard. No girls would like that, they'd rather be with the guy getting mogged!"

Absolute retard tier logic and cope.
Cmon it’s obvious that overly tall men are seen as freaks. I mean look it up ffs

Cmon it’s obvious that overly tall men are seen as freaks. I mean look it up ffs
and since when have girls disliked freaks? Being a genuine true Chad is "freak" status because it's just as rate. It's a genetic mutation, and holes love it.

You're doing what alot of retarded guys do, unfortunately. In a sad state of a self defense mechanism, they somehow think the guy brutally mogging them is actually bad for them.

I saw and heard it alot my whole life. Guys will sit there and GENUINELY think that since they got mogged too hard, it inverses and becomes somehow a BAD thing for the mogger?

Anyway, tl;Dr retard tier cope and logic

and since when have girls disliked freaks? Being a genuine true Chad is "freak" status because it's just as rate. It's a genetic mutation, and holes love it.

You're doing what alot of retarded guys do, unfortunately. In a sad state of a self defense mechanism, they somehow think the guy brutally mogging them is actually bad for them.

I saw and heard it alot my whole life. Guys will sit there and GENUINELY think that since they got mogged too hard, it inverses and becomes somehow a BAD thing for the mogger?

Anyway, tl;Dr retard tier cope and logic
Show me proof that 7 ft attracts more women than 6 ft I dare you

There is no such thing as "too good looking" - remember when people unironically said that the prettiest women are the loneliest? Laughing my fucking ass OFF! Their smartphones are lagging from the amount of texts and calls they receive.

"show me proof that a Chad attracts more women than a normie I dare you"
Trust me a 7 ft man won’t attract many women. Most women (especially short ones) will think he looks goofy

if you put a 7 ft man and 6 ft man in front of foids they’ll all pickthe 6 ft man

I bet

Trust me a 7 ft man won’t attract many women. Most women (especially short ones) will think he looks goofy

if you put a 7 ft man and 6 ft man in front of foids they’ll all pickthe 6 ft man

I bet
Sorry man arguing with a retard is a waste of time

Sorry man arguing with a retard is a waste of time
Calling me a retard shows you can’t use a good argument

on dating sites, men receive less messages when they’re >6’7

i clicked with intention of posting a classic "didnt read" but understood after reading the content

Some people are just master copers. How can one man cope so much?